Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

Yawn.

Already been explained. Next. As I said...pigs arse only myself and a couple only knew what it meant all this time since Ben Long created "The Cho" and repeatedly used it in every single thread. My suspicion was aroused by a couple of posters and the oddball nature of the nickname.

And if anyone banned Saynta (a real straight shooter) then you would lose half the forum overnight.

Bring on draft night. Max King...welcome...maybe.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:05pm Yawn.

Already been explained. Next.

And if anyone banned Saynta (a real straight shooter) then you would lose half the forum overnight.

Bring on draft night. Max King...welcome...maybe.
No not explained Teddysainter, you are full of s*** Ted but that's hardly surprising with your track record and if Saynta was banned there would be a lot less fights started.

I wish we could bring back real posters like Parkeysainter & Stinger, those two old queens knew how to light up the forum with their antics.

Max King hey?
Why not you've written Smith, Rooze, King, Rankine and trading the pick so far, looks like you have it covered ace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Stop stirring up more trouble. Go away.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:15pm Stop stirring up more trouble. Go away.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:19pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:15pm Stop stirring up more trouble. Go away.
He’s telling you to go away because he can’t handle it.

So apart from being a hypocrite, he’s also a gutless sook.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Negative. Just time to move on. I have.

Hypocrite? Sook? Lol. Big tough man behind a keyboard on a fan forum. Real big man! 💪💪💪

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:42pm Negative. Just time to move on. I have.

Hypocrite? Sook? Lol. Big tough man behind a keyboard on a fan forum. Real big man! 💪💪💪
Hilarious Teddysainter!

Accuse pav of being a big tough man behind a keyboard, in true keyboard warrior sarcastic fashion and even better you call him a hypocrite 😂😂😂

You are keen on googling given “ the cho” reference so while you are at it look up hypocrisy 😂😂😂😂

You are the best entertainment on the net Ted 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

And while you are manning up Teddysainter, name the names of those who knew what “ the cho” actually meant, other than yourself.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

How about you just move on Joffa like an adult.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 7:09pm How about you just move on Joffa like an adult.
Like this Teddysainter?
Is this how adults behave Teddysainter?

Looked up hypocrite yet?
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:42pm Negative. Just time to move on. I have.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 7:09pm How about you just move on Joffa like an adult.
Throws a grenade at the forum.

Blows up in his own face.

Now keen to move on, "like an adult", lol.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Incredible

:roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stonecold
SS Life Member

This thread has become a deflection thread for all the posters who had written Mav off as an AFL listed player!!!!!

Typical, don't see many admitting they were wrong!!!!!

No surprises there, on a side note, good to the Eagles have enough confidence in Tom that they have to Rookie list a back up!!!!! ;)

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
asiu
Saintsational Legend

head offing ceremonies on the full moon are extra spech

oh look

its a full moon on friday

roast the fattened roo
who presideth over this Court

how serendipitious it all is

two for the chop
or just the ol warhorse by himself ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Truth hurts hence the vitriol. Classic! 🙄🙄🙄

Total = 1.
stonecold
SS Life Member

This thread has become a deflection thread for all the posters who had written Mav off as an AFL listed player!!!!!

No surprises there, on a side note, good to the Eagles have enough confidence in Tom that they have to Rookie list a back up!!!!! ;)

dragit
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:20pm This thread has become a deflection thread for all the posters who had written Mav off as an AFL listed player!!!!!

So mav is a champ and hickey is s***? That checks out.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

stonecold wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:20pm This thread has become a deflection thread for all the posters who had written Mav off as an AFL listed player!!!!!

Just never kicked a footy in their entire lives Mr Austin. That explains most of it.

Total = 1.
stonecold
SS Life Member

dragit wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:24pm

So mav is a champ and hickey is s***? That checks out.

Where did I say that?????

More deflection, just proving my point!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

dragit
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 10:51pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:46pm You’re seriously referring to Degruch’s comment linking cho to Richo on page 4 and takeaways suggestion that it might mean something else on page 5.

That’s pathetic. Nobody has even remotely used the term Cho in the context as you’ve implied.

Whoever you are Teddy, you are a spiteful person
Yes, I raised it some weeks ago because earlier in the year some Saints supporters were using it during a game. I also assumed the the time it was short for Richo (Cho), but later in the game (one we lost of course) I was left in no doubt what these "supporters" really meant - the urban dictionary version.

Naturally I posted concerns about it when it was mentioned on SS - didn't suggest the poster knew what it could have meant, but raised concerns anyway. I'm pretty sure most posters on here were not aware of the possible meaning, at least I hope so. Best to leave it be now.

There are plenty of other nics posters can use, I hated old Drakey's TMBK, but that at least, although fairly pathetic, is not disgusting.
I'm pretty sure no one was connecting that obscure internet reference and no I won't stop using it because of some absurd faux outrage to a completely unrelated reference.

takeaway
Club Player

dragit wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:30pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:46pm You’re seriously referring to Degruch’s comment linking cho to Richo on page 4 and takeaways suggestion that it might mean something else on page 5.

That’s pathetic. Nobody has even remotely used the term Cho in the context as you’ve implied.

Yes, I raised it some weeks ago because earlier in the year some Saints supporters were using it during a game. I also assumed the the time it was short for Richo (Cho), but later in the game (one we lost of course) I was left in no doubt what these "supporters" really meant - the urban dictionary version.

Naturally I posted concerns about it when it was mentioned on SS - didn't suggest the poster knew what it could have meant, but raised concerns anyway. I'm pretty sure most posters on here were not aware of the possible meaning, at least I hope so. Best to leave it be now.

There are plenty of other nics posters can use, I hated old Drakey's TMBK, but that at least, although fairly pathetic, is not disgusting.
I'm pretty sure no one was connecting that obscure internet reference and no I won't stop using it because of some absurd faux outrage to a completely unrelated reference.
First on the list is not obscure. Anyway, I thought as much. Case rests.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 10:10pm
dragit wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:30pm

First on the list is not obscure. Anyway, I thought as much. Case rests.
Obscure as in, no one has ever heard of it let alone alluded to it.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

yep. it's offseason alright.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

and these guys should change their name.
https://thecho.co.uk

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

why don't you have safe search on your google ted? what else are you looking up? :)

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

So your argument is WC have no confidence in Hickey because they took a rookie ruckman after giving Hickey a two or three (can’t recall) year deal, moving him to Perth on main list and trading 2nd round pick for him.

But Weller getting a one year rookie deal at Richmond validates his credentials as an AFL listed player.

Is that correct?

I’m a Mav doubter and happy to be proven wrong when he get a game at the Tigers.