Harves?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Harves?

Cairnsman wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 1:59pm
skeptic wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 12:07pm Helps lead the Collingwood mids to a GF, possibly premiership

Comes to an underperforming Saints midfield and gets it to exceed expectations...

Hard not to take notice of that if you’re looking for a senior coach
If the Pies win on Saturday Buckley and Harves will be lucky to hold onto thier jobs. A lot of supporters are furious the team is making them look like geniuses. It's outrageous Eddie and his board are protecting them and if they're not careful they'll lose members. I'll spew if we win games next year and it makes Richo lool like a genius and I will seriously consider not renewing my membership.
My god you must love the attention of your vigilante crusading.

Everyone, myself included, all of whom have perfectly warranted scepticism of the retention of keeping of out "5 year at a 33% winning record" coach, especially the clubs motivations for doing so. Is the board standing by him because they generally believe he's still the right man for the job? Or, is it because this board that still stands in his corner are also the same board who extended his contract late last year and now they're stuck with him - not to mention how ridiculous they would look to spear him before his extension even begins.

I think it's the latter and it's beggars belief to think otherwise. But, obviously I don't know the real reason, same as you don't know either.

But I, like most if not all other skeptics on this forum, despite what you may like to think, don't relish in the clubs plight. We would all love to have you, parkey/ted and takeaway all prove us wrong and have Richo turn this disaster around and do a Hardwick or Buckley.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 12:07pm Helps lead the Collingwood mids to a GF, possibly premiership

Comes to an underperforming Saints midfield and gets it to exceed expectations...

If the Pies win on Saturday Buckley and Harves will be lucky to hold onto thier jobs. A lot of supporters are furious the team is making them look like geniuses. It's outrageous Eddie and his board are protecting them and if they're not careful they'll lose members. I'll spew if we win games next year and it makes Richo lool like a genius and I will seriously consider not renewing my membership.
Are you going to do a ConG on us now (like B4eva before him) and keep posting the same point post after post thread after thread regardless of how irrelevant it is to the topic?

Are we all to be punished now?

Might be time to take a deep breath and have a break

takeaway
Club Player

SydneySainter wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 4:59pm

Everyone, myself included, all of whom have perfectly warranted scepticism of the retention of keeping of out "5 year at a 33% winning record" coach, especially the clubs motivations for doing so. Is the board standing by him because they generally believe he's still the right man for the job? Or, is it because this board that still stands in his corner are also the same board who extended his contract late last year and now they're stuck with him - not to mention how ridiculous they would look to spear him before his extension even begins.

I think it's the latter and it's beggars belief to think otherwise. But, obviously I don't know the real reason, same as you don't know either.

But I, like most if not all other skeptics on this forum, despite what you may like to think, don't relish in the clubs plight. We would all love to have you, parkey/ted and takeaway all prove us wrong and have Richo turn this disaster around and do a Hardwick or Buckley.
I hope so too. I assume by "Richo turning this disaster around" you mean the whole club? Lot more than Richo involved. Not really a disaster for me though, just a bad year.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 4:59pm

You should re read your post, it might even make you chuckle, it sorta goes yada yada yada and ends with... obviously I don't know the real reason.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 6:49pm

Are you going to do a ConG on us now (like B4eva before him) and keep posting the same point post after post thread after thread regardless of how irrelevant it is to the topic?

If you stop posting bat sh1t boring stuff about the the coach I will.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 9:34pm

I posted about Robert Harvey in a thread about Robert Harvey...

You’re the one posting batsh1t crazy and boring rants on every thread now get a grip and stop acting like a psycho

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 10:39pm
Cairnsman wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 9:34pm

I posted about Robert Harvey in a thread about Robert Harvey...

You’re the one posting batsh1t crazy and boring rants on every thread now get a grip and stop acting like a psycho
R U OK?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I think Robert Harvey has found a good gig at Collingwood as part of a very good coaching panel. I just don’t believe he’s going to be a senior coach.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 27 Sep 2018 11:29am
thejiggingsaint wrote: Wed 26 Sep 2018 5:06pm
SaintPav wrote: Tue 25 Sep 2018 11:01am
thejiggingsaint wrote: Tue 25 Sep 2018 10:58am Errrrrrr NO.
Why?
Because he has a GREAT gig at the moment. AND has been snubbed by the club in the past. Great Saints player..... will NEVER coach the Saints.
Yeah? Is that so?

"Wilson was last year highly critical of McGuire’s impact on the club’s turbulent football department where it was claimed assistant coaches feared for their job security and other staff were marginalised."

From the hun.
:?

yipper
SS Life Member

Ppl I can confirm our last remaining coaching appointment will happen after the GF.

Both possibles are involved in the GF.

Next week we will know. 2 possibles are very busy at present - but should be free next week lol.

We will then have a pretty savvy coaching set up.
Happy days ahead.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
freely
SS Hall of Fame

hm - only other savvy coach i can think of involved in the GF would be mitchell. But surely he's for hawthorn...

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Now, Sam Mitchell teaming up with Brett Ratten and Lade makes the Saints coaching panel look WAY better than it did in 2018

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Yep. Coaching team still to be finalised.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

One of them will probably be our next senior coach.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Saint 58
Club Player

Harvey to Saints ... when will the announcement be made ?

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
Saint 58
Club Player

Harvey to Saints ... when will the announcement be made ?

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
stkfc1
Club Player

I heard from someone who was at the club yesterday that Harvs been seen at the club for a meeting. He's very confident he's coming to us. Fingers crossed!

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Go Saints!

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

resaintlee
Club Player

I would expect that having lost yesterday he won’t want to leave
Had they won there would have been a much greater chance
He would probably consider his work at Collingwood as unfinished business if he is the man we all think he is

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

the only regret from the game yesterday was harvey not being part of a premiership. would like to see it before he comes home, and don't want him working under richo. when we boot him out a clean start is needed. a terrible mistake the club is making. you can get the best mechanics, fix up the engine, modify the car, but if the driver is s*** you're simply going nowhere faster.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote: Sun 30 Sep 2018 2:53pm the only regret from the game yesterday was harvey not being part of a premiership. would like to see it before he comes home, and don't want him working under richo. when we boot him out a clean start is needed. a terrible mistake the club is making. you can get the best mechanics, fix up the engine, modify the car, but if the driver is s*** you're simply going nowhere faster.
Car?!

More like a horse and carriage.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sun 30 Sep 2018 3:09pm
desertsaint wrote: Sun 30 Sep 2018 2:53pm the only regret from the game yesterday was harvey not being part of a premiership. would like to see it before he comes home, and don't want him working under richo. when we boot him out a clean start is needed. a terrible mistake the club is making. you can get the best mechanics, fix up the engine, modify the car, but if the driver is s*** you're simply going nowhere faster.
Car?!

More like a horse and carriage.
car...t?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
supersaints2
Club Player

St Loxton wrote: Tue 25 Sep 2018 10:51am Who would know?
His wife?

I used to be supersaints but after 16 years my profile dissapeared... ??? if I make any reference to past posts .. it will be under supersiants.. glad to be back on line
supersaints2
Club Player

St Loxton wrote: Tue 25 Sep 2018 10:51am Who would know?
His wife?

I used to be supersaints but after 16 years my profile dissapeared... ??? if I make any reference to past posts .. it will be under supersiants.. glad to be back on line