Online Petition for Richardson's Resignation

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

takeaway
Club Player

Re: Online Petition for Richardson's Resignation

Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 6:10pm
takeaway wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 5:45pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 5:08pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:53pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:50pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:41pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:35pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:16am
saynta wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:02am f****** disgraceful thread, just f****** disgraceful and I'm no fan of the current coach.
Agreed. Welcome to the age of faceless people Saynta.
Says the bloke hiding behind his keyboard, like everyone else. Oh, that's right, as your avatar suggests, you're actually Val Perovic. Seems like you are still concussed from Robbie Muir's hit back in 1984.
The clear and major difference is I don't go taking daily pot shots at coaches, players, the club, officials, etc. in this joint from behind my mobile phone or keyboard. Plenty of other posters know exactly what I mean. You will get it one day.
But there's absolutely nothing to get from your so-called logic. Your posts are as dull as dishwater and you only seem to bicker with people trying to express any sort of strong view about the club or a particular player etc. Take Drake Huggins, for instance. You knew he was a volatile poster, yet you continued to bait him and unfortunately he played right into your hands and was blacklisted. Don't worry, I see right through your garbage. You're no different to past trolls like CityWest.
DrakeHuggins...lol.

Don't like my posts then block me or don't read them. Been saying it for months. Plenty of others enjoy them.

Anyway, good luck with the petition. 32 and counting. It will get to 2 slabs worth soon.
DH had a fiery temper, but at least he brought some insights and relevant debate to the table. He came across as a diehard supporter who would bleed for the club.

Thanks for the heads up and words of encouragement!
Haven't missed DH. Was he really a Saints supporter? Very negative. Seemed to enjoy the club bleeding more than would bleed for the club.
Has the petition reached 32? Man the barricades!
No one asked you. What the bloody hell would you know anyway?

At least I'm not a damn troll!
No one has to ask me. This is a forum. I may know more than you think.

KingSaint
Club Player

I'd be more concerned if the club paid any attention at all to a petition signed by a bunch of internet forum flogs

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 1:40pm You could just find out where he lives and let down his tyres.
This is very clever and succinctly transcends the immaturity of it all.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

KingSaint wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 6:40pm I'd be more concerned if the club paid any attention at all to a petition signed by a bunch of internet forum flogs
Thanks for your input and arsehole opinion!! :mrgreen:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 6:20pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 6:10pm
takeaway wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 5:45pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 5:08pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:53pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:50pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:41pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:35pm
parkeysainter wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:16am
saynta wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:02am f****** disgraceful thread, just f****** disgraceful and I'm no fan of the current coach.
Agreed. Welcome to the age of faceless people Saynta.
Says the bloke hiding behind his keyboard, like everyone else. Oh, that's right, as your avatar suggests, you're actually Val Perovic. Seems like you are still concussed from Robbie Muir's hit back in 1984.
The clear and major difference is I don't go taking daily pot shots at coaches, players, the club, officials, etc. in this joint from behind my mobile phone or keyboard. Plenty of other posters know exactly what I mean. You will get it one day.
But there's absolutely nothing to get from your so-called logic. Your posts are as dull as dishwater and you only seem to bicker with people trying to express any sort of strong view about the club or a particular player etc. Take Drake Huggins, for instance. You knew he was a volatile poster, yet you continued to bait him and unfortunately he played right into your hands and was blacklisted. Don't worry, I see right through your garbage. You're no different to past trolls like CityWest.
DrakeHuggins...lol.

Don't like my posts then block me or don't read them. Been saying it for months. Plenty of others enjoy them.

Anyway, good luck with the petition. 32 and counting. It will get to 2 slabs worth soon.
DH had a fiery temper, but at least he brought some insights and relevant debate to the table. He came across as a diehard supporter who would bleed for the club.

Thanks for the heads up and words of encouragement!
Haven't missed DH. Was he really a Saints supporter? Very negative. Seemed to enjoy the club bleeding more than would bleed for the club.
Has the petition reached 32? Man the barricades!
No one asked you. What the bloody hell would you know anyway?

At least I'm not a damn troll!
No one has to ask me. This is a forum. I may know more than you think.
Sure, you do, you great big phoney!

David-Lee
Club Player

Get off his back. He/she has an opinion. So what.
I want Richo gone, why is it wrong to let the club know?

I dont agree with every word written - Richo is not the source of our failure completely- its culture, coaching, facility, players, board governance, strategy, recruiting, player development and so forth.

Do like I do and go down to the club, throw a small pot of cash in their laps, get a chat with ***** and tell him what you think. But of course don't speak like you do on here or bucket of cash or not you'll never get invited to lunch again.

I've said my piece loud and clear. I've never said anything to Richo.
I have only spoken to him twice ever and both times I was encouraging him. I would never bag the players, staff, coaches anyone in person - not for fear but respect and I want them to know I support them because I am a Saint. I might want them to leave and never come back but on here why cant we say what we think without getting violated by naysayers?

Can not be negative all the time. I do agree. I get really aggro as well. I have strongly stated Richo sucks as a coach.

But players that I have thought were weak have had great games and we all need to be fair and get angry but also be proud when we do well.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

As I remarked in my earlier post on this topic: While I won’t sign an online petition, I understand the passion and frustration that drives Sainternist to put this up as an option. I’ve met Sainternist on a couple of occasions at the footy, and he absolutely bleeds red white & black. I’m on a different page to him on this issue, ( though of the opinion that SOMETHING needs to be done to right the ship, coaching-wise) but will always be his pal. This season has created an atmosphere of such negativity and demoralisation that it’s perfectly understandable for posters to get a wee bit testy with each other..... but PLEASE folks, let’s not allow ourselves to start being nasty toward each other.... we are all Sainters after all!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 9:11pm As I remarked in my earlier post on this topic: While I won’t sign an online petition, I understand the passion and frustration that drives Sainternist to put this up as an option. I’ve met Sainternist on a couple of occasions at the footy, and he absolutely bleeds red white & black. I’m on a different page to him on this issue, ( though of the opinion that SOMETHING needs to be done to right the ship, coaching-wise) but will always be his pal. This season has created an atmosphere of such negativity and demoralisation that it’s perfectly understandable for posters to get a wee bit testy with each other..... but PLEASE folks, let’s not allow ourselves to start being nasty toward each other.... we are all Sainters after all!
Thanks Jiggster!

I just don't understand for the life of me that Richardson is still the coach. Any other club would have sent him packing by now. No, Richmond or Collingwood would not have kept him. Their situations with Hardwick and Buckley are not comparable to ours with Richardson. He is a lame duck coach. He is simply inept when it comes to strategising. His game plan became redundant by the end of 2017.

The_Merchant
Club Player

I will take an in depth review of our football department over the opinion of someone on the internet. Not sure what you and the 36 (so far) other people who have signed your petition are hoping to achieve.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
St Lenny
Club Player

KingSaint wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 6:40pm I'd be more concerned if the club paid any attention at all to a petition signed by a bunch of internet forum flogs
At least one person speaks sense. I'm not for one minute defending Richo, but if you don't know why he is still our Coach, you have been living under a rock. There is no pleasing some supporters. We demanded change and when we get it, still not happy.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

The_Merchant wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 10:51pm I will take an in depth review of our football department over the opinion of someone on the internet. Not sure what you and the 36 (so far) other people who have signed your petition are hoping to achieve.
Your kidding. Some of the SS.net brigade know better! They call themselves the Moorabbin 501st Airborne!

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Saint 58
Club Player

Has anyone heard anything about Choco Williams being sounded out to replace Richo ?
I just heard a snippet from Gary Lyon on the radio just before I got to work

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Saint 58 wrote: Fri 31 Aug 2018 10:11am Has anyone heard anything about Choco Williams being sounded out to replace Richo ?
I just heard a snippet from Gary Lyon on the radio just before I got to work
No, but I would hire the snippet over RIcho right about now!!

I am actually starting to believe that they recorded one coaches message at the start of the year in front of a green screen and have simply been changing the CGI background and using the recording all year. We saw no change to a ship that started sinking in the JLT series and our unsuccessful tactics and personnel continued without change all year. The only changes were those forced by injury. Continuing to repeat the same actions and expecting a different outcome is considered the definition of insanity, is it not?

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote: Fri 31 Aug 2018 8:44pm Image
Was it you who used to do that all the time? Or someone Else? Anyways...welcome back

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Yep all round to the matrix for mega sized popcorn
Just wondering sainternist - given the player uprising of late - have there been any apologies for the deluge of effluent thrown your way???

Seeya
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

thejiggingsaint wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 9:11pm As I remarked in my earlier post on this topic: While I won’t sign an online petition, I understand the passion and frustration that drives Sainternist to put this up as an option. I’ve met Sainternist on a couple of occasions at the footy, and he absolutely bleeds red white & black. I’m on a different page to him on this issue, ( though of the opinion that SOMETHING needs to be done to right the ship, coaching-wise) but will always be his pal. This season has created an atmosphere of such negativity and demoralisation that it’s perfectly understandable for posters to get a wee bit testy with each other..... but PLEASE folks, let’s not allow ourselves to start being nasty toward each other.... we are all Sainters after all!
Come on Dave! Get with the programme. Even Parkey has signed. He's had enough of Richo. :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: