Saints stand by Richo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints stand by Richo

Kick-it-lace-out wrote: Mon 06 Aug 2018 9:42pm - 7 minutes of football in the 3rd quarter cost us the game, and that we won the last quarter
- said that some players over-played, while others went into their shell
- Disputed that 3 assistants where told they would be let go.
Didn't the Dogs also kick 6 goals in the second quarter...doesn't count?

BenLong#21
Club Player

Kick-it-lace-out wrote: Mon 06 Aug 2018 9:28pm For those that are still believers (if there are actually any left), do yourself a favour and watch tonight’s episode of AFL360. Richardson’s performance was staggering....
Is he going to challenge the players strongly about their performance?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Kick-it-lace-out wrote: Mon 06 Aug 2018 9:42pm - 7 minutes of football in the 3rd quarter cost us the game, and that we won the last quarter

Surely this farce can’t continue on for another two years. Surely not. It’s beyond a bad joke. Does he think we are idiots and that his lame excuses will cut some mustard? Or he himself is so deluded that he actually believes crap like this. Am just so sad for the club and players. How long will it take to recover? Meanwhile, time ticks on and still no premiership in my lifetime.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

As ugly as it feels to say, I don’t care if the drug cheats flog us. Whatever it takes to get Richardson out of the job. Whatever it takes....consecutive 100 point floggings.....whatever....a bit of short term pain will be worth it if it brings so much pressure that action has to be taken.

BenLong#21
Club Player

We usually win the last quarter after the opposition shut up shop at 3/4 time after flogging us.
Then Richo says hey guys we won the last quarter!

Wash
Repeat
x100

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Mon 06 Aug 2018 11:14pm

Surely this farce can’t continue on for another two years. Surely not. It’s beyond a bad joke. Does he think we are idiots and that his lame excuses will cut some mustard? Or he himself is so deluded that he actually believes crap like this. Am just so sad for the club and players. How long will it take to recover? Meanwhile, time ticks on and still no premiership in my lifetime.
We are on the same page there as I too am sad for the players. If it was happening to one of my grandsons I would be devastated.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

you could imagine if your son is in the draft you'd be praying it wasn't to the suns or saints.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
David-Lee
Club Player

Ripe.

The assistants last year were the cream on the top ensuring Richos dream of developing a top 4 team was on the precipice....but in the off season they made a pact to become c#nts and they and they alone are the reason we are losing this year. F@ck them all! They're all fired! It worked at Richmond right? They were the same as us? Bad very bad assistants st Richmond- actually the worlds sh!test only winning seasons 4 out 5....same as us.....but now St Kilda assistants formed the c#nt cult of death in the basement of Morrabbins old locker rooms and determined to destroy the club by be sh!te.

God bless Richo he has suffered, Lord Jebus he has been to hells gates and now we ask for your healing and power to bring this true Saint some assistants who can coach, form strategies, develop youth and select a game day team that wins.... leaving Saint Richo where he belongs in the booth Lord, not the sidelines carrying the weight of the team. Holy be Richos name. Amen.

Josh Battle
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Mon 06 Aug 2018 2:26pm They carnt afford to sack him!....

Even if they could, the payout remains in the Coaching Salary Cap, so, if they sacked him, they couldn't afford any new assistants and wouldn't have room in the Cap!....

We are stuck with Richo, so just blame the players, cause that will hopefully take the heat off us and our rash decision to extend!....

Full Stop!....
Bump...from AUGUST last year

Remember this poster?

Yes amazing isn't it? I found a post of his that I agree with :mrgreen: :wink:

Interesting read on pages 2-3 of this thread