A Generic Whinge

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: A Generic Whinge

Did Richo actually say that?

Doesn't sound very positive or supportive.

What was the context of the question he was asked?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
chico2001
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote: Fri 13 Jul 2018 7:58pm
chico2001 wrote: Fri 13 Jul 2018 5:11pm You cannot pick a player to play at the top level if he is not good enough.
Seriously? Have you seen our team this year?
We are talking about Freeman arent we?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

chico2001 wrote: Fri 13 Jul 2018 8:37pm
rodgerfox wrote: Fri 13 Jul 2018 7:58pm
chico2001 wrote: Fri 13 Jul 2018 5:11pm You cannot pick a player to play at the top level if he is not good enough.
Seriously? Have you seen our team this year?
We are talking about Freeman arent we?
No.

We're talking about how terrible our team is and the lack of talent and ability, and how it's odd that the coach thinks that anyone, anywhere in any comp in the entire country wouldn't improve it.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Zed wrote: Thu 12 Jul 2018 11:56pm This whole “pick Freeman” whinging is starting to sound like the “pick Tommy Walsh” noise.
I bet 90% of the people calling for Freeman to play have never seen him play apart from a few video highlights.

When his performances warrant it, they will pick him.
Right now, my money is on him being a fizzer.
It’s funny you say that...

I saw him play against Port Melb a few weeks ago... first time laid eyes on him and felt very underwhelmed with what I saw.
Basically a player that was fine in a team that beat its opposition by 20 goals. My critique was criticised because apparently he got significantly more ball than I realised...

But to be honest both my wife and I were looking for him and thought he may have been off the ground for a while.

His impact was really not what I hoped for or had read in reports but several really talked up the performance.

I get the impression that some really want him to be that great White hope and choose to see the narrative that makes that the case.

That being said... I’d have played him tonight

David-Lee
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote: Thu 12 Jul 2018 3:00pm But is it the coach? Would sacking him fix it?

We just don't know.
You dont know. That's horse turd. Hes lost more games than any coach almost in decades.

He uses the " we dont have the games into the legs yet be patient approach". But when this asshole started he h as d 4 AA players and 4 guns.
Nick R - best season in years, Steven's and Armitage in their prime number 1 and 2 in clearances and contested possessions, for deck sake check out the 2014 playing list. This was a team minus a few player that had been in a grand final but been mishandled a bit by Waters. A great coach had Riewoldt and Lenny and on and on and turned in a shot record of 6 wins. He has no clue. Hes been given a ridiculously talented top 20 draft class for 3-4 years that he has turned into total sh!te. Now either hes the unluckiest coach or a idiot. If you dont know that now. Then who cares what you think.

David-Lee
Club Player

David-Lee wrote: Sat 14 Jul 2018 12:26am
rodgerfox wrote: Thu 12 Jul 2018 3:00pm But is it the coach? Would sacking him fix it?

We just don't know.
You dont know. That's horse turd. Hes lost more games than any coach almost in decades.

He uses the " we dont have the games into the legs yet be patient approach". But when this asshole started he had 4 AA players and 4 guns. Not tired end of days players, Nick set the fecking season reckon for Mark's we set records for tackles and clearances and on and on......
Nick R - best season in years, Steven's and Armitage in their prime number 1 and 2 in clearances and contested possessions, for deck sake check out the 2014 playing list. This was a team minus a few player that had been in a grand final but been mishandled a bit by Waters. A great coach had Riewoldt and Lenny and on and on and turned in a shot record of 6 wins. He has no clue. Hes been given a ridiculously talented top 20 draft class for 3-4 years that he has turned into total sh!te. Now either hes the unluckiest coach or a idiot. If you dont know that now. Then who cares what you think.