Saints management. Are you for real

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints management. Are you for real

chico2001 wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 8:58am Goin in hard David -Lee but you are spot on. Women wont use unisex toilets and especially at the football--large crowds etc, thats a bad call. Keep it as it is and look after the majority not the minority.

As teflon said , why not have a toilet for "rangas" then if you are going to go down the equality "line"?
Pretty sure having seperate dunnies for rangas would be the exact opposite of inclusion...

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

rangas aint real people

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

David-Lee wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 8:35am
The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 12:45am
saynta wrote: Sun 10 Jun 2018 11:01pm Sure, let men walk into female toilets. What a great f****** idea. Not. Okay for perverts and sex offenders.

And no self respecting woman is going to want to walk into a male toilet ffs.

Get real.
Love a bit of that 1950s thinking! :roll:
Says the piece of sh!t. The mainstream opinion is sooooo outdated by you modern geniuses.

I have 4 women in my immediate family. I asked them yesterday if they would use unisex toilets. They all said no. You know why you gutless f@ck? Because they wouldn't feel safe.
The club wants these toilets to make a very small group of people feel safe but my family can go get f@cked. Everyone gets to feel safe....go to the handicapped toilets if you wont use the other ones. I don't care if theres trans toilets but a universal open toilet?

I see you or any man in the toilets with my precious girls, that person will have a new understanding of feeling unsafe. I will do anything, anything to protect them from sex perverts like you. ( because only a pervert would think children shouldn't be safe when most vulnerable). Theres a long line of fathers who feel the same- so whip your c**k out in front my daughter and see how it plays out. Pedo.
Quite right. Good on you mate,

I also have 4 daughters and 4 grand daughters plus the missus and feel exactly the same as you.

Why would a man want to line up for the women's toilets unless he was a deviant

I also don't want females walking behind me while i am having a pee.

Call me old fashioned? No, I'm just a bit more dignified than some on here.

David-Lee
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 9:30am
saynta wrote: Sun 10 Jun 2018 11:01pm Sure, let men walk into female toilets. What a great f****** idea. Not. Okay for perverts and sex offenders.

Get real.
Says the piece of sh!t. The mainstream opinion is sooooo outdated by you modern geniuses.

I have 4 women in my immediate family. I asked them yesterday if they would use unisex toilets. They all said no. You know why you gutless f@ck? Because they wouldn't feel safe.
The club wants these toilets to make a very small group of people feel safe but my family can go get f@cked. Everyone gets to feel safe....go to the handicapped toilets if you wont use the other ones. I don't care if theres trans toilets but a universal open toilet?

I see you or any man in the toilets with my precious girls, that person will have a new understanding of feeling unsafe. I will do anything, anything to protect them from sex perverts like you. ( because only a pervert would think children shouldn't be safe when most vulnerable). Theres a long line of fathers who feel the same- so whip your c**k out in front my daughter and see how it plays out. Pedo.
Wowee.

Who’s “whipping their c**k out” in front of people? Are u not familiar with what a cubicle is?

Do you have men’s and women’s toilets in your house? That would be ridiculous hey? Read up on the stats who kids are most likely to be abused by.

And if it’s all about protecting kids, look at dismantling the Catholic Church for starters, not whether there’s a dude or chick in the cubicle next to u.

The fabric of society didn’t fall apart after Saturday night, and I haven’t even seen one sexual assault reported yet! :roll:

Decades ago people had to go to the highest court in the land to fight for social rights we now see as obvious, arguing against many of the same ridiculous arguments I see on here.

If creeps want to be creeps, a picture on a door isn’t going to stop them.

Most sexual assaults on children occur in their homes by people they know.

The second place ain't a church...its a public restroom/school locker room that's a fact.

If you dont think theres a large percentage of pedos and perverts who would use this to their advantage you are mad.

I guarantee a massive reduction in family attendance in grounds if they go to a unisex restroom policy. It almost bankrupted Target USA...check their stock reports, massive drop the day after they forced women to use toilets with men.

A single room that is unisex - who cares.

A general restroom with urinal and cubicles....I care. There no cubicle on earth that I've ever seen so far that you cant look under, over or into through the gaps. Unless it's a full size door to a room.

Sexual assault is the #1 crime against women in public. That's because perverts and pedos abound.

1% of the population who identify as trans should never make the rules for 99% that's not how anything operates nor should it. I am fine with specific unisex toilets for the 1% to use. But how the hell does that mean male and female toilets should be abolished so they feel safe?

Another fact about sexual assault, 90% go unreported because progressive thinkers like you sit on juries and think....sl*t was asking for it by peeing so loudly in the stall next that nice boy.

You cant attach your thinking to the past eras not to the future, it's not archaic nor futuristic its idiotic, which means St Kilda is right behind it all the way.

David-Lee
Club Player

David-Lee wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 1:46pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 9:30am

Get real.

Wowee.

Who’s “whipping their c**k out” in front of people? Are u not familiar with what a cubicle is?

Do you have men’s and women’s toilets in your house? That would be ridiculous hey? Read up on the stats who kids are most likely to be abused by.

And if it’s all about protecting kids, look at dismantling the Catholic Church for starters, not whether there’s a dude or chick in the cubicle next to u.

The fabric of society didn’t fall apart after Saturday night, and I haven’t even seen one sexual assault reported yet! :roll:

Decades ago people had to go to the highest court in the land to fight for social rights we now see as obvious, arguing against many of the same ridiculous arguments I see on here.

If creeps want to be creeps, a picture on a door isn’t going to stop them.

Most sexual assaults on children occur in their homes by people they know.

The second place ain't a church...its a public restroom/school locker room that's a fact.

If you dont think theres a large percentage of pedos and perverts who would use this to their advantage you are mad.

I guarantee a massive reduction in family attendance in grounds if they go to a unisex restroom policy. It almost bankrupted Target USA...check their stock reports, massive drop the day after they forced women to use toilets with men.

A single room that is unisex - who cares.

A general restroom with urinal and cubicles....I care. There no cubicle on earth that I've ever seen so far that you cant look under, over or into through the gaps. Unless it's a full size door to a room.

Sexual assault is the #1 crime against women in public. That's because perverts and pedos abound.

1% of the population who identify as trans should never make the rules for 99% that's not how anything operates nor should it. I am fine with specific unisex toilets for the 1% to use. But how the hell does that mean male and female toilets should be abolished so they feel safe?

Another fact about sexual assault, 90% go unreported because progressive thinkers like you sit on juries and think....sl*t was asking for it by peeing so loudly in the stall next that nice boy.

You cant attach your thinking to the past eras not to the future, it's not archaic nor futuristic its idiotic, which means St Kilda is right behind it all the way.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Who was/were the f****** idiot(s) responsible for this gender neutral or whatever it was toilet crap? What a load of horseshit. Whoever was responsible needs to be sacked.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
axcellence
Club Player

Relax... in less than 5 years - that’s how all toilets will be... and not just the ones at footy.

You can fight it or join the queue.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

axcellence wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 2:04pm Relax... in less than 5 years - that’s how all toilets will be... and not just the ones at footy.

Females do not want to use toilets that men also use. That is FACT. I don't even really want to use the mens toilets as some blokes are feral in their disposal of their body waste - both of the no 1 and no 2 variety.

The world has gone bonkers!

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Glad to see that the perverts are in the minority .

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 09deb231d8

Now the 'G is getting onboard. This is getting ridiculous.

I read an article the other day saying universities in Australia aren't allowing students to use words such as "manpower" and "workmanlike" any more as its derogatory against females apparantly. They have lost marks on their assignments, essays and tests if they use certain words. This country has gone PC nuts!

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yawn. It's not really an issue. As long as everyone is comfortable with using the bathroom facilities, I don't see the problem with it.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 4:35pm Yawn. It's not really an issue. As long as everyone is comfortable with using the bathroom facilities, I don't see the problem with it.
Obviously a lot of people are unfortable with the idea of mixed toilets, 75% according to the hun poll, so there is a problem.
Last edited by saynta on Mon 11 Jun 2018 4:58pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Sainternist wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 4:35pm Yawn. It's not really an issue. As long as everyone is comfortable with using the bathroom facilities, I don't see the problem with it.
:D :D :D :D :D
Ive been waiting for a reasonable voice before posting...
I s'pose I could add if you dont like it then dont use them
:oops: :oops: :shock: :oops: :oops:

Seeya
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

had a couple of unisex toilets back at high school in the early 80s. only the girls used them. in two years they reverted back to boys and girls.
i understand those complaining about potential danger to children and women. think the way around it is to make more disabled toilets as they are all unisex, but make the new ones a bit smaller. or simply replace blocks with all seperate cubicles whose entrance is open view for safety. pity the women following some men into them thos - drunk men invariably spill everywhere.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
supersaints
Club Player

What about a tree for the latest group ....eco sexuals ? Worth googling trust me..

Alas the world has gone seriously mad... started a long time ago...A friend was one of the big civil engineers in the board of works .. they had a directive to change manholes to utility holes in the days of draftsmen on every drawing .. some 4 million dollars and two years work later the task was completed.
Your hard earned taxes at work

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

There was a night club called Trix in Canberra in the early eighties.

First one I knew that had unisex toilets. A gay hang out as well.
The toilets were used for the normal bodily waste functions but also for druggies shooting up and for sex. Whatever combination you could think of was happening.

Very unsettling walking in and seeing all genders hanging out round the urinal.

But hey, it was a hip, with it in crowd

Thankfully the place went bust.

Anyone on here over 50 from Canberra should remember the Place.

From memory it was in Garema Place.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 4:29pm https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 09deb231d8

Now the 'G is getting onboard. This is getting ridiculous.

I read an article the other day saying universities in Australia aren't allowing students to use words such as "manpower" and "workmanlike" any more as its derogatory against females apparantly. They have lost marks on their assignments, essays and tests if they use certain words. This country has gone PC nuts!
Yep farking redonkulous!! This s*** drives me mad. Who the f*** allows this time wasting basket weaving pc crap to happen?

axcellence
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 2:08pm
axcellence wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 2:04pm Relax... in less than 5 years - that’s how all toilets will be... and not just the ones at footy.

Females do not want to use toilets that men also use. That is FACT. I don't even really want to use the mens toilets as some blokes are feral in their disposal of their body waste - both of the no 1 and no 2 variety.

The world has gone bonkers!
I don’t know either way. Just saying the world will go in that direction unless there is strong backlash by the women directly.

TBH - even I hate the urinals as a man. Easy to use but god do they stink.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Still haven’t seen a legit argument against trans people using the toilet they wish to. I also don’t ever recall a trans person causing trouble in one.

I think a lot of potential issues people are thinking up are more of a reflection of their own thoughts and desires when they’re in a public restroom.

And if a creep wants to be a creep, no sign on a door is going to stop them.

Unisex toilets are already everywhere and I’ve never heard of any issues with them. Drove passed some at a rest area on the highway today. There’s a row of unisex cubicles at a sports ground here, work great. New public toilets at the late night taxi rank are unisex cubicles, no issues. Outdoor music festivals have had unisex toilets for yonks, works fine.

Decades ago people argued against desegregation because they feared for their children mixing with other races. Thankfully each generation becomes more progressive and accepting than the last, just have to wait for some of that Stone Age thinking to fade away.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Are there dedicated loos for turd burglars?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

It’s always old white dudes, hey!

The Recruit
Club Player

our reserved seats are where these toilets were signed.
There were no electronic signs just printed A4 posters outside the toilets stuck with Bluetack
It was a non issue I used the mens toilets as I always do.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 8:27pm Still haven’t seen a legit argument against trans people using the toilet they wish to. I also don’t ever recall a trans person causing trouble in one.

I think a lot of potential issues people are thinking up are more of a reflection of their own thoughts and desires when they’re in a public restroom.

And if a creep wants to be a creep, no sign on a door is going to stop them.

Unisex toilets are already everywhere and I’ve never heard of any issues with them. Drove passed some at a rest area on the highway today. There’s a row of unisex cubicles at a sports ground here, work great. New public toilets at the late night taxi rank are unisex cubicles, no issues. Outdoor music festivals have had unisex toilets for yonks, works fine.

Decades ago people argued against desegregation because they feared for their children mixing with other races. Thankfully each generation becomes more progressive and accepting than the last, just have to wait for some of that Stone Age thinking to fade away.
Big difference between "unisex" portaloos at a rock concert than walking in and seeing 8 dicks lined up at a urinal if you're a young woman/girl

Sorry, to use your logic - I haven't heard of the public outcry of thousands of trans at the football being violated as they're forced to use standard toilets. Non issue, but like so many of the feel good brigade looking for their next cause that's besides the point as long we all keep "progressing" to their way of thinking.

Fancy linking racial desegregation with a need for a trans gender porta loo?
I'm sure Nelson M would be chuffed he fought for this type of change...

“Yeah….nah””
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I'm just speed reading this thread but from what I gather I can now go to the footy and piss anywhere I like?

happy feet
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:17pm I'm just speed reading this thread but from what I gather I can now go to the footy and piss anywhere I like?
Surely Con, you're just taking the piss??????

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.