Hickey dominated Nic Nat

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Hickey dominated Nic Nat

saynta wrote: ↑Thu 07 Jun 2018 9:15pm Hey Stonecold. Hickey coming up as the guest on foxtell's " The,Weekend Lowdown at 8.30,tonight.

Oops sorry mate, he is on 360 now.
Interesting isn't it, Tom has done a lot of media leading up to the Pride Game the last couple of weeks!!!!! Food for thought?????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving πŸ“―πŸ“―πŸ“―πŸ“―πŸ“―
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. I'll say it again; I can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. They've effectively dropped a ruckman for Brown.
I hope there is a late change and Billy The Kid gets the late nod (probably will happen actually - he's an emergency).

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
shrodes
SS Life Member

samuraisaint wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 12:03am Can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. I'll say it again; I can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. They've effectively dropped a ruckman for Brown.
I hope there is a late change and Billy The Kid gets the late nod (probably will happen actually - he's an emergency).
He isn't an emergency - emergencies are:
EMG Jack Billings, Brandon White, Rowan Marshall, Ben Paton

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Who relieves for Sydney? They only have Sinclair don't they?

I think we might find Brown and Austin take the ruck duels in the back 50 and Battle and Paddy in the forward 50. Maybe that is the plan. Maybe Austin can play as a relief ruck and has done it in the past. f*** knows really. Hope Hickey doesn't get injured, but I guess the Swans are taking the same risk.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
stonecold
SS Life Member

samuraisaint wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 12:03am Can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. I'll say it again; I can't believe we are going with only one ruckman this week. They've effectively dropped a ruckman for Brown.
We don't have a Ruckman!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: ↑Thu 07 Jun 2018 10:42pm
saynta wrote: ↑Thu 07 Jun 2018 9:15pm Hey Stonecold. Hickey coming up as the guest on foxtell's " The,Weekend Lowdown at 8.30,tonight.

Interesting isn't it, Tom has done a lot of media leading up to the Pride Game the last couple of weeks!!!!! Food for thought?????
Are you a homophobe too?

PS A big reason why Tom moved to StKilda was his girlfriend......

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stonecold
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 1:27am

Are you a homophobe too?

No wasn't suggesting that, Tom has some friends who are gay, which i already new, he talked about that last night!!!!!

Apologies if you took it the way, not my intention!!!!!

Like many people on here and all over, I have many gay friends, many of whom are current or past footballers!!!!!

So, I'll just pretend you didn't suggest what you did and happy to move on from your comment!!!!!

shrodes
SS Life Member

stonecold wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 9:19am

Are you a homophobe too?

No wasn't suggesting that, Tom has some friends who are gay, which i already new, he talked about that last night!!!!!

Like many people on here and all over, I have many gay friends, many of whom are current or past footballers!!!!!

So, I'll just pretend you didn't suggest what you did and happy to move on from your comment!!!!!
So what was your point when you said "food for thought"?

stonecold
SS Life Member

shrodes wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 9:43am

Are you a homophobe too?

I was fishing a little, to see if any narrow minded posters would go with the 'H' word (which one did), however also new that Tom has friend's who are gay and understood why he was strong in support, as am i!!!!!

Probably a bit cheeky of me, however disappointing that someone would run with it, didn't think anyone would, however each to their own I suppose!!!!!

Just shows we all need to be a bit more aware and have much to learn, even me, who has a member of my family whom is gay!!!!!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Good interview.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 10:10am

Are you a homophobe too?

I was fishing a little, to see if any narrow minded posters would go with the 'H' word (which one did), however also new that Tom has friend's who are gay and understood why he was strong in support, as am i!!!!!

Probably a bit cheeky of me, however disappointing that someone would run with it, didn't think anyone would, however each to their own I suppose!!!!!

Just shows we all need to be a bit more aware and have much to learn, even me, who has a member of my family whom is gay!!!!!

Fishing to create angst in this area just indicates what a fool you are.

I also have no problem for calling you out on such disappointing behaviour in the lead up to the Pride Game.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stonecold
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 11:46am
stonecold wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 10:10am

Are you a homophobe too?

Fishing to create angst in this area just indicates what a fool you are.

I also have no problem for calling you out on such disappointing behaviour in the lead up to the Pride Game.
How's it disappointing behavior?????

Disappointing behavior is to insinuate the I am Homophonic in my eye's, not sure what your on about really, each to their own, I wasn't fishing to create angst, just fishing to see if anyone was narrow minded enough to use the 'H' word, which you were!!!!!

Given I openly embrace equality, maybe it's your issue, cause it's certainly not mine!!!!!

As stated, I have a member of my direct family who is openly gay, I have always anf will continue to embrace/respect their way of life!!!!!

Maybe it's you who has the issue?????

PS, what's Homophonic too mean????, What else are trying to accuse me of being, care to elabarate at all?????

It's not being a fool at all, given I knew the reason's for Tom appearing, don't twist statements to suit your own needs/thoughts!!!!!

So disappointing to see narrow minded opinions still form part of our society!!!!!

Goes against the whole message really, but that's what occurs when people can hide behind keyboards I suppose!!!!!

Your barking up the wrong tree on this one!!!!!

But hey, if it helps you feel justified, good for you!!!!!

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

This has become pathetic!
Last edited by IluvHarvey on Fri 08 Jun 2018 3:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 1:47pm This is become pathetic!
+1

stonecold
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 1:47pm This has become pathetic!
What's become pathetic exactly?????

The poster read into it what he/she thought, what they read into it was incorrect, simple!!!!!

I apologised ( didn't really need to as the comment wasn't intended the way they took it)!!!!!

Not sure why that's pathetic, but anyway, move along, nothing to see here bar an inaccurate accusation!!!!!

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Hickey didn't dominate anyone last week, but he was OK. Not brilliant, but OK. He gets pushed around too easily by stronger-bodied opponents (NicNat for one) but does offer something around the ground. He's clearly better than both Marshall & Billy, which doesn't make him great, but he's the best we have at present.

SC for all of your propaganda against him are you seriously suggesting he be replaced by Billy, Marshall or Pierce? I can;t see how we'd be better off if we did.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 4:02pm
IluvHarvey wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 1:47pm This has become pathetic!
What's become pathetic exactly?????

The poster read into it what he/she thought, what they read into it was incorrect, simple!!!!!

I apologised ( didn't really need to as the comment wasn't intended the way they took it)!!!!!

Not sure why that's pathetic, but anyway, move along, nothing to see here bar an inaccurate accusation!!!!!
I like your defensive game Stoney but I think what is being said is that the thread on a whole has become pathetic.

stonecold
SS Life Member

St DAC wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 5:06pm Hickey didn't dominate anyone last week, but he was OK. Not brilliant, but OK. He gets pushed around too easily by stronger-bodied opponents (NicNat for one) but does offer something around the ground. He's clearly better than both Marshall & Billy, which doesn't make him great, but he's the best we have at present.

SC for all of your propaganda against him are you seriously suggesting he be replaced by Billy, Marshall or Pierce? I can;t see how we'd be better off if we did.
He deserves he's spot at the moment, hasn't dominated anyone was my.point!!!!!

Tom is 27, Bill is 25 and has more upside IMREO, that's all!!!!!

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

So in effect you agree he's the best of a bad lot at present? That's my assessment too. Not too sure about Billy's upside though ...

asiu
Saintsational Legend

St DAC wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 6:07pm So in effect you agree he's the best of a bad lot at present?
:)

phew
and it only took 7 pages

thats Mercy in action.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
stonecold
SS Life Member

asiu wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 6:33pm
St DAC wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 6:07pm So in effect you agree he's the best of a bad lot at present?
:)

phew
and it only took 7 pages

thats Mercy in action.
No carnt agree, who in the hell can I keep this embarrassing thread headline going if I do that, the fishing on here is so, so easy!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

asiu
Saintsational Legend

if theres no photo Stoney
it never happened !!!!

have u got a photo of your missus
whilst fishing for trout on any given Sunday ??????

otherwise
Parky wins.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
To the top
SS Life Member

Still going!!

Longer will be delisted at season's end and will not find a 3rd AFL Club

The spelling of a certain contributor would indicate a very limited education which leads to the amount of time spent on a Forum such as this and evidenced across these 7 pages - and counting

Anyway I look for reports on the VFL game including the performance of Freeman and opinions on the AFL match v Sydney

As an aside, has anyone listed the Premiership Ladder highlighting who we have played in 2018 and where?

It might make for interesting reading

stonecold
SS Life Member

To the top wrote: ↑Fri 08 Jun 2018 8:54pm Still going!!

Longer will be delisted at season's end and will not find a 3rd AFL Club

The spelling of a certain contributor would indicate a very limited education which leads to the amount of time spent on a Forum such as this and evidenced across these 7 pages - and counting

Anyway I look for reports on the VFL game including the performance of Freeman and opinions on the AFL match v Sydney

As an aside, has anyone listed the Premiership Ladder highlighting who we have played in 2018 and where?

It might make for interesting reading

Geez, says much about u, have a crack at some1s spelling, yet c()nt even get punctuation correct!!!!!

Thanks for byting, think about it, may'b yr having the pi$$ taken out of u!!!!! (Had 2 point hat out cause u weren't $mart enough 2 we-ork t!t owt u-alf)!!!!!

Not smart nough till realize!!!!! Haha, u poor littl sad sack!!!!!

Chez for keepin the t-red goin!!!!!

Kindy kynd 2-dhay?????

Nyce 2 c, Mr an Misus TTT aloud u same 4-ram tyme 2-night, must hav bean a gd little girl this weak!!!!!

Ape_Man
Club Player

This discussion has broken my rucking brain. I think this is what has happened so far:

Hickey good

Hickey bad

Hickey OK

Homophobia a legitimate argument for above views

Spelling is something

Stonecold speaks robot