the bath water brigade

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

the bath water brigade

have not been on here for 2 yrs but after the disgrace we witnessed today cant help myself.. been following the club for well over 60 yrs and if that's not one of the worst performances I have ever seen ill give up .. the bath water brigade will say you cant criticise the club but lets be honest that was a complete and utter fn discrace... give us a marque game to show us what we have got ? we all saw what we have got and its an embarresment to our club and the game

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Re: the bath water brigade

Writing on the wall when a bloke who would struggle to get a game at most clubs is made captain!

And at how many clubs would our reigning B & F winner get a starting midfield gig?
We are seriously short of talent all over the ground and in the coaches box also.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

I concur

In red white and black from 73
SuperDuper
Club Player

whiskers3614 wrote:Writing on the wall when a bloke who would struggle to get a game at most clubs is made captain!

And at how many clubs would our reigning B & F winner get a starting midfield gig?
We are seriously short of talent all over the ground and in the coaches box also.
Geary is actually good in his position and is the least of our troubles

can't argue with the rest of your comment though

noddy04
Club Player

Good to hear from you Rogerwa Keep the faith mate we cant get any worse........or can we :oops: :oops:

saintkev
Club Player

The Saints are seriously short on aggression, skill and team spirit. They looked like a bunch of plodders reacting to the play-makers instead of initiating the play.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

noddy you know ive been around for a hundred yrs but I'm sure you like me was discusted. had family and friends around to watch the game but I gave up in the end went outside and got stuck into the grog and left them to it..im just thankfull none of them follow the saints what an embarresment