Luke Dunstan story

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Luke Dunstan story

Postby magnifisaint » Sun 10 Dec 2017 2:52pm

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Luke Dunstan story

Postby St Loxton » Sun 10 Dec 2017 3:15pm

Yeah good interview, looks to have trimmed up a touch too.
Their is a real sense of confidence in him.
I rate him as a C+
Has potential to be a B+ (better decision making and disposal by foot to reach this). IMO.
St Loxton
Club Player

Postby shrodes » Sun 10 Dec 2017 3:50pm

shrodes
Club Player

Postby desertsaint » Sun 10 Dec 2017 5:07pm

i reckon we finally saw the real potential of luke in those last six games. The guy was thrown in as the tough insider from day one and was given no time to develop, such was our need. Then this year in and out of the team, but somehow found himself. He's potentially the best of our mids - and those last six games showed why. Potential captain as well. Fingers crossed we see him continue on from that - we need him to.
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Postby Dave McNamara » Sun 10 Dec 2017 8:06pm

desertsaint wrote:i reckon we finally saw the real potential of luke in those last six games. The guy was thrown in as the tough insider from day one and was given no time to develop, such was our need. Then this year in and out of the team, but somehow found himself. He's potentially the best of our mids - and those last six games showed why. Potential captain as well. Fingers crossed we see him continue on from that - we need him to.

You're still be too modest, DS. :)
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend

Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)