Jon Ralph

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

derby Street
Club Player

Jon Ralph

Oh dear. This should delight Con & Mick

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jon Ralph

Don't let the cat out of the bag
Talk about a guy who is clueless

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:Oh dear. This should delight Con & Mick
Paddy trade rumour is it?

derby Street
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote:
No Paddy escapes on this occasion, but I suspect Con & Mick will somehow get him in amongst it.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:
No Paddy escapes on this occasion, but I suspect Con & Mick will somehow get him in amongst it.
Intrigued! Do tell!!

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Jon Ralph writes crap like the rest of them but his story does have a little substance to it.

But no one has left our club of any substance for ages now and we have re-signed heaps of good and young talent. Plus we have recruited plenty of players to the club in the last 3-4 years e.g. Carlisle, Koby Stevens, Jack Steele, N. Brown of recent for example.

Just because we didn't land Kelly, Martin or Fyfe this year doesn't mean players don't want to come to the Saints. They didn't want to play at any other club actually and re-signed.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:Jon Ralph writes crap like the rest of them but his story does have a little substance to it.

But no one has left our club of any substance for ages now and we have re-signed heaps of good and young talent. Plus we have recruited plenty of players to the club in the last 3-4 years e.g. Carlisle, Koby Stevens, Jack Steele, N. Brown of recent for example.

Just because we didn't land Kelly, Martin or Fyfe this year doesn't mean players don't want to come to the Saints. They didn't want to play at any other club actually and re-signed.
Oh I see. So it was aboit nothing. I thought we had a scoop on a trade. I should have known better.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I'm terrible at cryptic, why don't you give us a few clues... or even better, tell us what you are talking about?

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

CQ SAINT wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Jon Ralph writes crap like the rest of them but his story does have a little substance to it.

Oh I see. So it was aboit nothing. I thought we had a scoop on a trade. I should have known better.
It was an opinion piece actually regarding how the Saints have all this coin but no-one wants to go to the Saints. Very unfair IMO but he is a journalist so its job to stir up some crap.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
remboy
SS Hall of Fame

parkeysainter wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:

It was an opinion piece actually regarding how the Saints have all this coin but no-one wants to go to the Saints. Very unfair IMO but he is a journalist so its job to stir up some crap.
I

If that's the case then all clubs are in trouble because nobody's going anywhere.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
derby Street
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:

Correct - but doesn't make it any more palatable

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

Jon Ralph ffs.

Jon "Now that the (drugs scandal) has blown over" Ralph.

Jon "Digger Watson might win the Brownlow again" Ralph.

Jon "I know nothing but I'm groomed well" Ralph.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:

Yeah I saw it on his Twitter. Like I said it was about nothing.

Drake Huggins
Club Player

Maybe the saints are being discerning and not throwing away valuable draft picks and money on average players. Ralph has never been a fan of the saints and his stance shows his ignorance of the situation. HAs he considered the fact that other clubs have made approaches to players who subsequently nominated them, offering ridiculous amounts of money? Motflop $600K a year? Wasn't worth jack a week ago. Rockliff $700 K for each of 4 years? Glad it's Port and not us. Who else of high quality is there?

Far from them not wanting us, maybe it's us that doesn't want them, Ralphy, and so far I'm backing the club in its decision not to pursue GOPs at over inflated prices. Watts? Not a bad player but has massive attitude problems. If Melbourne doesn't want him, why would we? SMith, Tomlinson and Haynes are worth a look, but 7 & 8 represents the best position any club is in. Don't lose your nerve, Ameet. We've got what they all want, not the other way around. Build it and they will come. Make the right offer and they will come.

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Cant stand Jon Ralph.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Someone should getta hold of Jonny Ralph

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
saint-stu
Club Player

Jack Steele said we'd get Josh Kelly in 2 years. There's a chance he was joking... But I'm choosing to believe him :).

1ac46a38
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Jon Ralph is an absolute deadshit

St Loxton
Club Player

I miss the word deadshit. Can't hear it enough these days.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

St Loxton wrote:I miss the word deadshit. Can't hear it enough these days.
Just keep saying "Jon Ralph"

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
St Loxton wrote:I miss the word deadshit. Can't hear it enough these days.
Just keep saying "Jon Ralph"
Ralph makes me wanna ralph. Its all in the name.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

f***wit

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Drake Huggins wrote:Maybe the saints are being discerning and not throwing away valuable draft picks and money on average players. Ralph has never been a fan of the saints and his stance shows his ignorance of the situation. HAs he considered the fact that other clubs have made approaches to players who subsequently nominated them, offering ridiculous amounts of money? Motflop $600K a year? Wasn't worth jack a week ago. Rockliff $700 K for each of 4 years? Glad it's Port and not us. Who else of high quality is there?

Far from them not wanting us, maybe it's us that doesn't want them, Ralphy, and so far I'm backing the club in its decision not to pursue GOPs at over inflated prices. Watts? Not a bad player but has massive attitude problems. If Melbourne doesn't want him, why would we? SMith, Tomlinson and Haynes are worth a look, but 7 & 8 represents the best position any club is in. Don't lose your nerve, Ameet. We've got what they all want, not the other way around. Build it and they will come. Make the right offer and they will come.
Some fair comments there.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

saint-stu wrote:Jack Steele said we'd get Josh Kelly in 2 years. There's a chance he was joking... But I'm choosing to believe him :).
At the B & F one of the players said we would be getting Sloane in 2019.

stonecold
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:
saint-stu wrote:Jack Steele said we'd get Josh Kelly in 2 years. There's a chance he was joking... But I'm choosing to believe him :).
At the B & F one of the players said we would be getting Sloane in 2019.

Maybe before that?????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯