SEN RUMOUR: Dusty signed at Tigers today for 7 by $1.3Mill

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: SEN RUMOUR: Dusty signed at Tigers today for 7 by $1.3Mi

stonecold wrote:
saynta wrote:
stonecold wrote:Handy to know Saynta, thanks for sharing your (blue-eyed) kind thoughts!!!!!
No worries mate, 'cept my eyes are green, not blue. :wink:
Never referred to anything 'green' about you!!!!!

Blue, I said mate and not anything to do with your eye colour, more your former occupation!!!!! ;-)
Cleaners are usually closer to brown than blue !!!!!!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Id rather we allowed Shane Martin to stay and deported Jake King to anywhere.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:
GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Good question.
What did his dad actually do wrong anyway?
Square dancing in a round house, Con.
Seriously though, Shane pleaded his innocence on A Current Affair, telling the show he'd never been in trouble in Australia. It must have been Dusty's other father, Shane the 2nd, who was convicted of burglary, unlawful assault, armed with intent, assault police and resist arrest. For those he was ordered to carry out 250 hours of community work.

Over the next six years, Shane Martin was reportedly convicted and fined four times for possessing a restricted substance and once for possessing a drug of dependence.

In 2004, he received a two-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months for aiding and abetting in the trafficking of ecstasy.

His last brush with the law was reportedly in January 2004, when he was convicted and fined for possessing a drug of dependence, and possessing ecstasy and cannabis.

So apart from all that, he's as pure as the driven snow. A low life liar, thief and thug who trafficked poison to kids. I hope that clears things up.
So, all that and no jail time. Great system! :roll:

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Francis Urquhart

sunsaint wrote:Bunch of no hope, do gooding, tree hugging, morons that should all be deported
Better yet shot, to avoid the paperwork
I feel the same way about my party colleagues. And (even) better yet, I could have my manservant Mick push them off a cliff for you, as he quite enjoys that sort of thing. Because, you see, the best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly. :twisted:

F.U.

Sorry Kevin Spacey, but for me, there’s only one, magnificently Machiavellian F.U.

Numpty

sunsaint wrote:For the record there is nothing green about saynta

Bunch of no hope, do gooding, tree hugging, morons that should all be deported
Better yet shot, to avoid the paperwork
You are correct my my wet backed friend! Saynta is a great friend of mine, a great friend, believe me. He's what we call a real son of a gun. And as I tell those old fools, ahem, I mean, my great friends, my very great friends, at the National (Paul) Rifle Asylum - I like guns, believe me. :D

And you won't ever see my great friend and son of a gun, Saynta, bending a knee to roll out the red carpet for those Muslim Mexicans who come here to rape our women, eat our tacos and steal our beard grooming paraphernalia! No sireee!! Like myself, Saynta would them send all packing, right back to North Korea where they came from, believe me! #makingbentkneesgrateagain.

Numpty

But enough of that. Time to get back to the Saynta tribute thread, believe me. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94162#p1702854 #makingsebrossrunfastagain