Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Myron Gaines
Club Player

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

Mods should thread ban a couple of dills. They are & will continue to ruin it for everyone else. Selfish campaigners.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Maybe someone better than I can put up some of Jaxons past posts.No one ever 100% percent right,but from memory track record better than most

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

I asked nicely.

What's the problem?

People are so sensitive.

:D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SuperDuper
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:
SuperDuper wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:I'm happy to judge this Jaxon's after the trade period and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Alot of people believed in Belle Gibson and her cancer nonsense too. She fooled Australia!!! I'm not comparing this Jaxon's fella to her either. :D
every year we get morons in the Jaxons thread. Again, just take it or leave it, we can all judge for ourselves... We dont need you and GregPackhamsHeadband protecting us. Just make another thread called "Jaxons is a fraud" and you can both rant at each other all you like.. but please stop with this constant rubbish posting on this thread. It is very boring. We can judge Jaxons ourselves from the past years. Those who are new, have some faith in older posters but also keep your own level of skepticism. But posting these rants is just very tediious for the rest of us
Go for your life mate and believe in him. I couldn't care less if you or others did.

I'm reserving my judgememt for now. Only newish to the site so will see how things pan out this post trade period regarding this poster. That is my choice.

Sorry, but I won't blindly follow and believe some anonymous poster on a Saints fan forum of all places regarding these trade happenings. As I said, I'll watch on with intrigue the next few weeks and each to their own.

Once again you miss the whole point. You and the moron GregPackhamsHeadband both act as though you are insightful because you wont just follow what someone says on the internet. As though the rest of us never thought of that and just believe everything we read... But wow you two are so clever that you actually question things.. Gee, we all wish we thought of that before!!!

All relationships including anonymous internet forums are built by creating a history of trust. Long time saintsationalists have grown to trust Jaxons and appreciate his inputs. So sure, read it with a grain of salt just like you should read anything especially from people you have not heard from before. But dont come on here and try to lecture about how to assess other posters and try to tell other posters how they should assess information on fan forums and try to teach us to be skeptical as though we have never thought of that before.

I guess you may both be twelve years old and are just working this stuff out. If you are actually old enough to know better.. then work it out!

supersaints
Club Player

Jaxons has been the most reliable trade "whisperer" on this site and has a better track record than anyone on here ...obviously some deals fall through or dont eventuate at the last minute.. you only have to seen the final trade day to see all the permutations and combinations. Jeez the club probably change thier minds frequently depending on what eventuates daily.

He never asks anyone to " follow him blindly" or even believe him ... He just gives the heads up on what is going on. I and many other posters respect him for this , what we make of the info is up to each individual.. we don't need him chased off the site by the likes of the same narcissistic goats.

Most on this forum are more than capable to make up thier own minds on what they believe , but the usual knockers try to bait Jaxons and piss him off from the site at every opportunity. I'm a bit surprised he resurfaced this year after the crap the same goats posted last year

It's my humble opinion that almost all these knockers used to piss itno the wind pretending to be ITK ... it feeds thier egos

If you don't like what Jaxons says ...then leave the thread to those who want to get some possible small insite into what the club is doing or thinking toward trading.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
takeaway
Club Player

I look forward to any posts by Jaxons because I know there is some basis to his statements and it always sets the thread going - also BF posters keep an eye on Jaxons's posts.
He is the most reliable ITK around, and not even Ameet Bains posting on here at this stage would predict everything that will happen.

Unfortunately he has to to cop flak from some people who wish they were ITKs, just best to ignore them.

Keep posting Jaxons.

Schillaci
Club Player

jaxons wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:Not sure why some on here have to be such a-holes.

Don’t read it if you don’t like it. Jaxons is the most reliable itk for the saints. Both here and BF. The constant baiting would just mean he doesn’t post which would really f*** me off given this is the most interesting time of year for a struggling club like ours and I started the thread!!!

Thanks MC, I was close to deleting my account to be honest.
That'd be a shame.
I rarely post or visit SS these days as it is all a bun fight, lots of trolling and baiting making the valid St.Kilda discussion too hard to read or scroll through.
Happy to do it, to see what you post though jaxons.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

As I said mate, each to their own and I didn't miss anything. There are plenty of others on here with similar thoughts as myself.

Talk about a meltdown and apologies I asked a question of your demi god. Anyway, I will personally assess old mate Jaxon's post trade period. I truly do hope he's in the know on this trade and draft stuff.

Resorting to personal attacks isn't helpful.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

SuperDuper wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
SuperDuper wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:I'm happy to judge this Jaxon's after the trade period and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Alot of people believed in Belle Gibson and her cancer nonsense too. She fooled Australia!!! I'm not comparing this Jaxon's fella to her either. :D
every year we get morons in the Jaxons thread. Again, just take it or leave it, we can all judge for ourselves... We dont need you and GregPackhamsHeadband protecting us. Just make another thread called "Jaxons is a fraud" and you can both rant at each other all you like.. but please stop with this constant rubbish posting on this thread. It is very boring. We can judge Jaxons ourselves from the past years. Those who are new, have some faith in older posters but also keep your own level of skepticism. But posting these rants is just very tediious for the rest of us
Go for your life mate and believe in him. I couldn't care less if you or others did.

I'm reserving my judgememt for now. Only newish to the site so will see how things pan out this post trade period regarding this poster. That is my choice.

Sorry, but I won't blindly follow and believe some anonymous poster on a Saints fan forum of all places regarding these trade happenings. As I said, I'll watch on with intrigue the next few weeks and each to their own.

Once again you miss the whole point. You and the moron GregPackhamsHeadband both act as though you are insightful because you wont just follow what someone says on the internet. As though the rest of us never thought of that and just believe everything we read... But wow you two are so clever that you actually question things.. Gee, we all wish we thought of that before!!!

All relationships including anonymous internet forums are built by creating a history of trust. Long time saintsationalists have grown to trust Jaxons and appreciate his inputs. So sure, read it with a grain of salt just like you should read anything especially from people you have not heard from before. But dont come on here and try to lecture about how to assess other posters and try to tell other posters how they should assess information on fan forums and try to teach us to be skeptical as though we have never thought of that before.

I guess you may both be twelve years old and are just working this stuff out. If you are actually old enough to know better.. then work it out!
As I said mate, each to their own and I didn't miss anything. There are plenty of others on here with similar thoughts as myself.

Talk about a meltdown and apologies I asked a question of your demi god. Anyway, I will personally assess old mate Jaxon's post trade period. I truly do hope he's in the know on this trade and draft stuff.

Resorting to personal attacks isn't helpful.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

God there are some arse lickers on here!

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Hey parkey, you can take it or leave it champ... but asking people to reveal their true identities or validate themselves is an absurd tyre-kicking exercise.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:Hey parkey, you can take it or leave it champ... but asking people to reveal their true identities or validate themselves is an absurd tyre-kicking exercise.
I agree with what you say but I never once asked for his true ID on here. Never would. I was just curious how this guy knows this stuff in general terms. That is all and you get attacked like a soldier in Ghengis Khan's army for it.

Anyway, lets see how the trade period pans out. I can't wait.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:I asked nicely.

What's the problem?

People are so sensitive.

With you on this one SaintPav - you did ask nicely and a simple answer would suffice

First we get A is likely to happen and then we get B is likely to happen which contradicts A - a simple "we have cooled on A" would suffice - rather than leaving things hanging

Surely that's not too much to ask for if you are prepared to share inside info and live the dream of a respected ITK

So.thanks for the info but any further news on the likelihood of Haynes coming?

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
dragit wrote:Hey parkey, you can take it or leave it champ... but asking people to reveal their true identities or validate themselves is an absurd tyre-kicking exercise.
I agree with what you say but I never once asked for his true ID on here. Never would. I was just curious how this guy knows this stuff in general terms. That is all and you get attacked like a soldier in Ghengis Khan's army for it.

Anyway, lets see how the trade period pans out. I can't wait.
You (and we) will have to wait until Monday 9 October for the start of the two week trade period which finishes on Thursday 19 October at 2pm.
Last edited by Jacks Back on Sun 01 Oct 2017 10:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
SaintPav wrote:I asked nicely.

What's the problem?

People are so sensitive.

With you on this one SaintPav - you did ask nicely and a simple answer would suffice

First we get A is likely to happen and then we get B is likely to happen which contradicts A - a simple "we have cooled on A" would suffice - rather than leaving things hanging

Surely that's not too much to ask for if you are prepared to share inside info and live the dream of a respected ITK

So.thanks for the info but any further news on the likelihood of Haynes coming?
Thanks Devilhead.

Always lurved your passion and positivity.

God, we need it, especially on here.

SaintAndrew
Club Player

jaxons wrote: "It’s not what you are underneath. It’s what you do that defines you."
Bruce???

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

SaintAndrew wrote:
jaxons wrote: "It’s not what you are underneath. It’s what you do that defines you."
Bruce???
Holy crap...

Jaxons is Batman!?

On the topic of the moment... nobody is asking you guys to believe Jax's insights. But if you could stop being so antagonistic about it, the rest of us would appreciate it.

He doesn't have to prove anything.,. And like many, that conversation is getting quite boring

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Its the same every year. Some people who have inside information on the dealings of the club officials hear things that are exciting news and tell others who have an emotional investment in that news. I'm sure that even the real officials get excited when making inquiries about possible trades too.
I have no doubt we asked questions about Haynes.
I have no doubt that a deal that pleases everyone could be done.
I assume Jaxons got wind of this and said the deal was likely.
We may be trading out a good player to get a good player.
If so, i'd hope someone like Jaxons wouldnt spill the name of that player before trade week.
Within days of Jaxons' hint about Haynes 3 GWS players declared they would like to be traded.
This was no suprise to me and it was probably no suprise to GWS.
I am not sure we cant get Haynes and go to the draft with 7 and 8 but it seems unlikely unless we lose a player that has given us good value and hope future. development. This is the catch.
In my opinion the GCS and GWS draft concessions and the advent of Free agency were designed to change the dynamics of trade week and the draft and even up the competition.
The GCS didnt pan out so well but a few of their big draft pick are playing finals at other clubs.
But if you think.of GWS as a big development academy with no membership base you begin to see the strategy in it all. If they develop stars and trade them they get more early picks and so on and so on.
With so much draft talent being developed at 2 clubs it will be harder and harder to maintain the traditional concepts of loyalty and committment as the AFL and its players make more and more money.
This is being forced on our game.
The dogs took a huge risk on Boyd and got lucky with Bont. Both payed off but I dont think they will sustain it.
With the success Bulldogs last year and the Tigers this year it proves anything is possible.
The Tigers reassessed, committed to a direction, rebuilt their membership, payed off their debts and took risks on trading around 4 loyal champions.

Id hate to be ITK. Knowing what might changes nothing.
Being first out with possible news is risky.

Thanks for your contributions Jaxons. Ive read the forum long enough to believe in you but understand that lots of negotiation never leave the cafes and meeting rooms they happen in.

Hoping we can both get Haynes and take 7 and 8 to the draft.

I'm thinking that it would cost us an esrablished leader and role playing footballer

I could be way off the mark but the reality is that nothing posted on this forum will have any effect at all on what actually happens.

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

jaxons wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:Not sure why some on here have to be such a-holes.

Don’t read it if you don’t like it. Jaxons is the most reliable itk for the saints. Both here and BF. The constant baiting would just mean he doesn’t post which would really f*** me off given this is the most interesting time of year for a struggling club like ours and I started the thread!!!

Thanks MC, I was close to deleting my account to be honest.
Go on then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You won't be as missed as your ego tells you.

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

Take the chief arse licker, super not so duper with you. Gee some people are gullible, trying to attain some vicarious glory. Go on. Delete your account, Fraudson. You won't be missed by those who have more than half a brain cell.

<I.P. Ban after having gone through all other banning levels leaving us with no other option>

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
saint-stu
Club Player

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Take the chief arse licker, super not so duper with you. Gee some people are gullible, trying to attain some vicarious glory. Go on. Delete your account, Fraudson. You won't be missed by those who have more than half a brain cell.
Is that what you wanted all along?

Jaxons if you delete your account, this guy wins.

1ac46a38
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Don't delete your account Jaxons... one of only a few worthwhile posters giving this site any relevance these days.

Not sure who these Pakham and Parkey posters are but no doubt they are as worthless in real life as they are on this forum.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:Don't delete your account Jaxons... one of only a few worthwhile posters giving this site any relevance these days.

Not sure who these Pakham and Parkey posters are but no doubt they are as worthless in real life as they are on this forum.
Actually, my life is pretty awesome in all aspects most the time. Things are really great. Cheers.

I don't want this Jaxon's person to delete their account. Was just curious as to how he gets all this info in general terms and I 'personally' want to work out if he is for real or not. I will reserve my judgement until after the trade and draft periods. Everyone else can do whatever they want.

God, its like I have provoked the disciples of a trade whispering demigod on here or something! Crazy! I need to start wearing Phil Narkle's helmet from the 80's when I visit the forum from now on.

saint-stu
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:Don't delete your account Jaxons... one of only a few worthwhile posters giving this site any relevance these days.

Actually, my life is pretty awesome in all aspects most the time. Things are really great. Cheers.

I don't want this Jaxon's person to delete their account. Was just curious as to how he gets all this info in general terms and I 'personally' want to work out if he is for real or not. I will reserve my judgement until after the trade and draft periods. Everyone else can do whatever they want.

God, its like I have provoked the disciples of a trade whispering demigod on here or something! Crazy! I need to start wearing Phil Narkle's helmet from the 80's when I visit the forum from now on.
Parkey, this place would be seriously boring, particularly at this time of year without him. People just don't want him to delete his account which would seem likely if the trolling becomes relentless. If there really was an insider who posted this stuff for fans benefit, why would they bother of they get abused every time?

1ac46a38
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

FWIW, the big news of the time was that one evening Jaxons posted that a deal was done for Ben McEvoy to be traded to the Hawks in exchange for Shane Savage and draft picks being exchanged.

The day's trading had been over for a couple hours and there was absolutely no news on this at all. He said word would break first thing in the morning and sure enough it did.

I join the chorus of ppl that don't want u to pull the plug mate.