Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint-stu
Club Player

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

parkeysainter wrote:Guess we'll see if this Jaxon's fella comes up with the goods then as the trade period is just around the corner!!
Have a look at previous trade periods. Very reliable and insightful.

1ac46a38
On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

parkeysainter wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
jaxons wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Again, what is Jaxon's position or job title?

Not asking for a name. Its probably the 7th time I've asked on here but I just get donuts each time. Otherwise, its all just BS and its probably someone that just reads news articles and is playing people for a fool.

"It’s not what you are underneath. It’s what you do that defines you."

You serious parkey, what if I am Alan Richardson or Matt Finnis or Ameet Bains or Tony Elshaug, or Danny Sexton or Tony Brown??

Do you think I would reveal that here?
Finally. Not asking for a name mate. How do you know all this stuff? Just curious.
You don't need to know. End of story!
Move on.
Parkey, we're all a bunch of Saints desperadoes on this site.
We are luck enough to have a few insiders who let us know what they can from time to time. Tony74 and Jaxons are 2 that come to mind and I really appreciate their input. They're usually on the money and I am fairly certain that when they're wrong, it is due to a change of circumstances not that they gave us a bum steer.
The other insider I cherish on this site is Armo's brother, "WOODROW". I love his tidbits of useful and information.
Why? Sorry, but I don't just blindly follow someone on an internet Saints forum of all places.

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints
Schillaci
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Not asking for a name. Its probably the 7th time I've asked on here but I just get donuts each time. Otherwise, its all just BS and its probably someone that just reads news articles and is playing people for a fool.

You serious parkey, what if I am Alan Richardson or Matt Finnis or Ameet Bains or Tony Elshaug, or Danny Sexton or Tony Brown??

Finally. Not asking for a name mate. How do you know all this stuff? Just curious.
Move on.
Yeah no one knows who he is but those who have been around a while know that his posts are the best ones to read.
He has insider knowledge for sure. He has a proven record of calling things before it is in the media.
Interesting that we are likely to hold 7&8.
Wondering about the Haynes deal but will have to wait and see.

jimmy_slats
Club Player

seriously just change the name of the thread to trade rumours 2017 and all this stupid talk will start to disappear!
if you keep putting up certain peoples names as itk or not it just turns the whole tread into a circus just put down a rumour if it comes true if not who cares

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:So much guessing and rubbish speculation on here it is amazing.
Brace yourself that we will go to the draft with picks 7 & 8.
It is the correct strategy for long term success provided we draft wisely.
It's an internet fan forum, what do you expect? :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Move on.
Why? Sorry, but I don't just blindly follow someone on an internet Saints forum of all places.
Then don't ask

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

So Jaxons call on Haynes is dead in the water?

A few here have asked for clarification but nothing forthcoming - safe to assume that it won't happen

7 & 8 to the draft it is then

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:So Jaxons call on Haynes is dead in the water?

A few here have asked for clarification but nothing forthcoming - safe to assume that it won't happen

Yep. That seems to have fizzled out pretty quick maybe but I would love to be proven wrong.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
Devilhead wrote:So Jaxons call on Haynes is dead in the water?

Yep. That seems to have fizzled out pretty quick maybe but I would love to be proven wrong.
And what do the two of you exactly think he would say at present?

If the deal goes ahead, he probably would not post till again till there is more definite news, which probably would be when the deal is essentially done, and if so that would be in trade week. So I don't now why people think no response now means that it is no going to occur.

Indeed a response now probably would be more that the deal is off. So no news is more like to be good news, than bad news.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

saint-stu wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Guess we'll see if this Jaxon's fella comes up with the goods then as the trade period is just around the corner!!
Have a look at previous trade periods. Very reliable and insightful.
Like his prediction that we had Jayden Laverde signed sealed and delivered last year. :roll:

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

So, if we are holding onto 7& 8 how does he propose we get Haynes , his absolute certainty? I think this fraud has had his day. I think he gets his jollies leading the sheep down the garden path. He's been called out a number of times. Goodness me, some people on here are gullible. A rich man's "Shitty PEST".

<user warned>

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Yep, he needs to explain himself particularly given that he was adamant he was signed, sealed and delivered.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

Come on down, Jaxons. Then do us a favour, and piss off for good. Some people will believe anything, but your record suggests you're anything but ITK. More like a narcissist who gets his jollies fooling the sheeple.

<user warned>

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

jaxons is ITK.

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

Of course he is. In his own mind and those of the sheeple.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

I'm happy to judge this Jaxon's after the trade period and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Alot of people believed in Belle Gibson and her cancer nonsense too. She fooled Australia!!! I'm not comparing this Jaxon's fella to her either. :D

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
SuperDuper
Club Player

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Come on down, Jaxons. Then do us a favour, and piss off for good. Some people will believe anything, but your record suggests you're anything but ITK. More like a narcissist who gets his jollies fooling the sheeple.
Dude... if you dont want to read this thread.. please do not click on it. Stay away.
People can make up thier own minds on the value of each poster. Personally I think Jaxons is extremely well connected and I value his input very highighy and am glad he posts.

If you chose to believe otherwise, just dont click on the thread.
Then I dont have to wade through your useless, unhelpful childish rants. If anyone is making attention seeking posts, it is you.

SuperDuper
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:I'm happy to judge this Jaxon's after the trade period and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Alot of people believed in Belle Gibson and her cancer nonsense too. She fooled Australia!!! I'm not comparing this Jaxon's fella to her either. :D
every year we get morons in the Jaxons thread. Again, just take it or leave it, we can all judge for ourselves... We dont need you and GregPackhamsHeadband protecting us. Just make another thread called "Jaxons is a fraud" and you can both rant at each other all you like.. but please stop with this constant rubbish posting on this thread. It is very boring. We can judge Jaxons ourselves from the past years. Those who are new, have some faith in older posters but also keep your own level of skepticism. But posting these rants is just very tediious for the rest of us

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Not sure why some on here have to be such a-holes.

Don’t read it if you don’t like it. Jaxons is the most reliable itk for the saints. Both here and BF. The constant baiting would just mean he doesn’t post which would really f*** me off given this is the most interesting time of year for a struggling club like ours and I started the thread!!!

#1 Ryder fan
SuperDuper
Club Player

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Of course he is. In his own mind and those of the sheeple.
Oh please guide us and tell us how things really are GregPackhamsHeadband. The great insightful one who sees how the masses are wrong.

Give your own ego a rest please. You dont have some special insight that the rest of us have missed. Get over yourself and just stop posting on the Jaxons thread if you are not interested in what he has to say

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

So what's happening with Haynes then?

Simple question.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

SuperDuper wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:I'm happy to judge this Jaxon's after the trade period and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

every year we get morons in the Jaxons thread. Again, just take it or leave it, we can all judge for ourselves... We dont need you and GregPackhamsHeadband protecting us. Just make another thread called "Jaxons is a fraud" and you can both rant at each other all you like.. but please stop with this constant rubbish posting on this thread. It is very boring. We can judge Jaxons ourselves from the past years. Those who are new, have some faith in older posters but also keep your own level of skepticism. But posting these rants is just very tediious for the rest of us
Go for your life mate and believe in him. I couldn't care less if you or others did.

I'm reserving my judgememt for now. Only newish to the site so will see how things pan out this post trade period regarding this poster. That is my choice.

Sorry, but I won't blindly follow and believe some anonymous poster on a Saints fan forum of all places regarding these trade happenings. As I said, I'll watch on with intrigue the next few weeks and each to their own.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:So what's happening with Haynes then?

Simple question.
Good luck SaintPav.

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

SuperDuper wrote:
GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Of course he is. In his own mind and those of the sheeple.
Oh please guide us and tell us how things really are GregPackhamsHeadband. The great insightful one who sees how the masses are wrong.

Give your own ego a rest please. You dont have some special insight that the rest of us have missed. Get over yourself and just stop posting on the Jaxons thread if you are not interested in what he has to say
Keep deluding yourself, SD. Show me his wins. Otherwise you are just a member of the contemptible sheeple who believe anything you are told.

jaxons
Club Player

MC Gusto wrote:Not sure why some on here have to be such a-holes.

Don’t read it if you don’t like it. Jaxons is the most reliable itk for the saints. Both here and BF. The constant baiting would just mean he doesn’t post which would really f*** me off given this is the most interesting time of year for a struggling club like ours and I started the thread!!!

Thanks MC, I was close to deleting my account to be honest.