So let's talk about our ruck situation...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: So let's talk about our ruck situation...

Postby Sainternist » Sun 16 Jul 2017 7:27pm

thejiggingsaint wrote:Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?
The Saints are looking prettay...prettay...prettay...PRETTY GOOD!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Postby stonecold » Sun 16 Jul 2017 7:40pm

Sainternist wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?

You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player

Postby thejiggingsaint » Sun 16 Jul 2017 8:32pm

[quote="stonecold"][quote="Sainternist"][quote="thejiggingsaint"]Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?[/quote]

You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Postby Superboot » Sun 16 Jul 2017 8:36pm

Add to the mix Hickey's taps that go the advantage of the opposition, even leading to a goal, and the fact the he is bound to give away 2 or 3 silly frees.
Antonio Conte: the most irritating man on the planet
Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

Postby Sainternist » Sun 16 Jul 2017 8:55pm

stonecold wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

Barks was good value.

You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????

Thank you. I won't be responding to your posts in the future. Please don't respond to mine. I think it's best for both parties that we now ignore each other altogether.
The Saints are looking prettay...prettay...prettay...PRETTY GOOD!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)