So let's talk about our ruck situation...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: So let's talk about our ruck situation...

thejiggingsaint wrote:Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
stonecold
SS Life Member

Sainternist wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?
You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

[quote="stonecold"][quote="Sainternist"][quote="thejiggingsaint"]Look stone cold and Sainternist..... let me settle your argument: .... RIX ROX RUX! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Barks was good value.

Now this forum has the likes of Stonecold. Ugh... can the bar be lowered any more?[/quote]

You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

Add to the mix Hickey's taps that go the advantage of the opposition, even leading to a goal, and the fact the he is bound to give away 2 or 3 silly frees.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
Barks was good value.

You have chosen not to correct me about ruckwork, so that anwsers my question, no need to keep baiting me thanks, particularly about ruckwork, you haven't got your memo, have you???????
Thank you. I won't be responding to your posts in the future. Please don't respond to mine. I think it's best for both parties that we now ignore each other altogether.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!