Contenders Or Pretenders?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Contenders Or Pretenders?

ROLS-LEE wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I guess the question is what are we trying to achieve this season?
Exactly. Is our goal to win more games than last year? Play finals? Win a final? Win the whole thing?

Our selection last week was somewhat questionable at best
The goal is to remind people of the superiority of the fair haired one. As long as we can wheel him out onto the ground it will be enough for those who bask in the glory of the master race

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I guess the question is what are we trying to achieve this season?
Exactly. Is our goal to win more games than last year? Play finals? Win a final? Win the whole thing?

Our selection last week was somewhat questionable at best
The goal is to remind people of the superiority of the fair haired one. As long as we can wheel him out onto the ground it will be enough for those who bask in the glory of the master race
harsh but true! :?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

"Contenders or Pretenders"? Surely that can be applied to almost every side from 4th down to 15th, in this crazy mixed up season.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)