An interesting preview

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Pinch Hitters
Club Player

An interesting preview

I found this an interesting preview.
Five wins from their last seven meetings with the Bombers leaves the Saints with the upper hand come Friday night. With an average winning margin across those five wins of 51 points, it is clear the Saints are a bogey team from an Essendon standpoint. Based on this and their form in the last 4 weeks, the Saints will go into the game full of confidence.
Having grown up in the 80's and the days of Sheedy's men dominating us, I was pleasantly surprised by this stat. It is vitally important that we continue this recent superiority if we want to continue to press for a top 4 spot.

https://realsport101.com/news/sports/au ... n-14-july/

saint6709
Club Player

Re: An interesting preview

Hi - does any know if this game can be watched live from overseas ? I don't have any passes or anything - I have missed the last 2 ripping games and would love to see this one !! thanks in advance !

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: An interesting preview

saint6709 wrote:Hi - does any know if this game can be watched live from overseas ? I don't have any passes or anything - I have missed the last 2 ripping games and would love to see this one !! thanks in advance !
Sent you a PM re streaming