Richo is a very good coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Richo is a very good coach

Hopefully Fraser is confined somewhere far away from normal folk!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:I meant don't mention him as I'd almost forgotten about him and the post triggered me. Not a criticism of the post. A criticism of Archie Fraser. What's old Arch doing now? Wasn't he going to be CEO of the breakaway soccer league for Clive Palmer?
According to LinkedIn, he's now the "CEO" of some IT start-up company I've never heard of. It's called Optiscan and is listed on the ASX @ $0.10.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
freely
SS Hall of Fame

I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote:I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!
Given Archie's track record with the female staff at The saints, I'm not surprised there aren't any women in the new venture.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

White Winmar wrote:
freely wrote:I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!
Given Archie's track record with the female staff at The saints, I'm not surprised there aren't any women in the new venture.
I hear that Archie isn't too happy with their Mulgrave site. Wants somewhere more central. Plans to shift the operation to about 200kms south of Alice Springs.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Approaching 100 games as coach.

Win: Loss under 40%.

That does not equate to 'very good'.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
White Winmar wrote:I meant don't mention him as I'd almost forgotten about him and the post triggered me. Not a criticism of the post. A criticism of Archie Fraser. What's old Arch doing now? Wasn't he going to be CEO of the breakaway soccer league for Clive Palmer?
According to LinkedIn, he's now the "CEO" of some IT start-up company I've never heard of. It's called Optiscan and is listed on the ASX @ $0.10.
A real spiv.
I reckon he was on the take somehow with that Seaford deal.

PremiershipSaint
Club Player

I wonder how long we'll be stuck with him. He isn't up to it.