StoneCold 2 week ban

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: StoneCold 2 week ban

The Fireman wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Joffa to the car park please.
Won't happen Firey!!!!!!!!!
I stand a towering 180cm and I'm 55.
It would be unfair of me to meet the little guy in the carpark unless I was going to light him on fire like the saints did to the other dwarf.

Imagine me with my hand on his forehead and his little midget arms swinging trying to connect with me yelling at me in his squeaky little jockey voice.

Nah, I don't think little Titch Stonefish will want to take a hulking giant like me on in the carpark.

I'm picturing the scene in the movie ELF where the midget attacks Will Farrell.
lol, please get this on vid ;)
Copy please....... :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
loris
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Stonecold's song:
Watched the clip Sainternist.......... I could decipher the words Stone Cold Bush, that was all.

What on earth were the rest of the lyrics about? Was it something about George Bush?

Very, noisy rather musically talentless group for me. To each his own I guess :?
Why is it little skinny, scrawny men like to strut the stage half naked, showing what puny bodies they have? Mick Jagger is another one who comes to mind, whose lack of masculinity is a real turn off for me.

Reminds me of a comment Bill Hayden (former pollie & GG) made about Bob Hawke. He told the time of when he went to Hawke's home, and Hawke answered his door knock, stark bollocks naked. Hayden mused on what a scrawny little fellow Hawke was and said Hawke's penis looked like a shrivelled up prawn, and he wondered how on earth Hawke could be considered a sex symbol by women when the appendage he had to work with looked totally useless and harmless.
This tale was written up in a biography of Hayden's or it may have been Hayden's autobiography that I read. Since reading it, I find it difficult to get this imagery of Hawke's scrawny body and useless penis out of my mind when ever I see Bob Hawke.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Loris!!
I am reading that backwards in an attempt to un-read it!

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
RODOS
Club Player

satchmo wrote:Loris!!
hahahaha

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Loris!!
Does this help?

.ekwaH boB ees I reve nehw dnim ym fo tuo sinep sselesu dna ydob ynwarcs s'ekwaH fo yregami siht teg ot tluciffid ti dnif I ,ti gnidaer ecniS .daer I taht yhpargoibotua s'nedyaH neeb evah yam ti ro s'nedyaH fo yhpargoib a ni pu nettirw saw elat sihT
.sselmrah dna sselesu yllatot dekool htiw krow ot dah eh egadneppa eht nehw nemow yb lobmys xes a deredisnoc eb dluoc ekwaH htrae no woh derednow eh dna ,nwarp pu dellevirhs a ekil dekool sinep s'ekwaH dias dna saw ekwaH wollef elttil ynwarcs a tahw no desum nedyaH .dekan skcollob krats ,kconk rood sih derewsna ekwaH dna ,emoh s'ekwaH ot tnew eh nehw fo emit eht dlot eH .ekwaH boB tuoba edam )GG & eillop remrof( nedyaH lliB tnemmoc a fo em sdnimeR

.em rof ffo nrut laer a si ytinilucsam fo kcal esohw ,dnim ot semoc ohw eno rehtona si reggaJ kciM ?evah yeht seidob ynup tahw gniwohs ,dekan flah egats eht turts ot ekil nem ynwarcs ,ynniks elttil ti si yhW
?: sseug I nwo sih hcae oT .em rof puorg sseltnelat yllacisum rehtar ysion ,yreV

?hsuB egroeG tuoba gnihtemos ti saW ?tuoba sciryl eht fo tser eht erew htrae no tahW

.lla saw taht ,hsuB dloC enotS sdrow eht rehpiced dluoc I ..........tsinretniaS pilc eht dehctaW

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
asiu
Saintsational Legend

hehehe

certainly didn't make it any worse !!

krauqs eht taht gnolchs regnol a dah otaek wenk tsuj i

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:hehehe

certainly didn't make it any worse !!

krauqs eht taht gnolchs regnol a dah otaek wenk tsuj i
LOL - Keato and the Squark - coming to a Cinema near you!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Joffa to the car park please.
Won't happen Firey!!!!!!!!!
I stand a towering 180cm and I'm 55.
It would be unfair of me to meet the little guy in the carpark unless I was going to light him on fire like the saints did to the other dwarf.

Imagine me with my hand on his forehead and his little midget arms swinging trying to connect with me yelling at me in his squeaky little jockey voice.

Nah, I don't think little Titch Stonefish will want to take a hulking giant like me on in the carpark.

I'm picturing the scene in the movie ELF where the midget attacks Will Farrell.
lol, please get this on vid ;)
Copy please....... :lol:
STONECOLD

Saw the little fella today and took this pic.
he says hi and that he can't wait to get back on the foum!!!!!!!!!!!
He apologizes for upsetting anyone and is looking forward to a fresh start.

<warning for baiting and noted as a possible ONGOING DISPUTE>

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

is someone photoshopping Exclamation Marks streaming from his little fingers *
as i type and u read
if not
why not

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

stop replying to this thread, it's getting annoying

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
saynta
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:stop replying to this thread, it's getting annoying
:mrgreen:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Stonecold's song:
Watched the clip Sainternist.......... I could decipher the words Stone Cold Bush, that was all.

What on earth were the rest of the lyrics about? Was it something about George Bush?

Very, noisy rather musically talentless group for me. To each his own I guess :?
Why is it little skinny, scrawny men like to strut the stage half naked, showing what puny bodies they have? Mick Jagger is another one who comes to mind, whose lack of masculinity is a real turn off for me.

Reminds me of a comment Bill Hayden (former pollie & GG) made about Bob Hawke. He told the time of when he went to Hawke's home, and Hawke answered his door knock, stark bollocks naked. Hayden mused on what a scrawny little fellow Hawke was and said Hawke's penis looked like a shrivelled up prawn, and he wondered how on earth Hawke could be considered a sex symbol by women when the appendage he had to work with looked totally useless and harmless.
This tale was written up in a biography of Hayden's or it may have been Hayden's autobiography that I read. Since reading it, I find it difficult to get this imagery of Hawke's scrawny body and useless penis out of my mind when ever I see Bob Hawke.
Hahaha I take it you're not a fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Loris. No offense taken. I liked them years ago, but have lost interest in their music years ago now. Not sure about them being talentless. They are pretty good musicians. Their bass players was actually born in Melbourne.

I think the song might be about a sex worker who is emotionless when she has sex, thus stone cold bush. Nothing to do with George Bush. I that song may have even been released before Bush Senior became president.

That story about Bill Hayden was hilarious. Apparently Hawke was a real philanderer in his time. Perhaps he should have been a member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Red Hot Chilli Peppers?

That band's name has always struck me as being clearly ironic. :lol:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: