Lennyhaze, Jackstevo permanent bans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lennyhaze, Jackstevo permanent bans

saynta wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
Proph3t of egan wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:
Proph3t of egan wrote:Wasn't around back then, what's the big whoop about plugger66?
plugger66 would argue with a signpost :shock: :evil:
he stuck his nose in and argued just to get a rise out of folks.
He used very few words and his tone was one of "oh, you are so stupid"
he was totally obnoxious.
Sounds like a peace of work, glad I wasn't around back the I guess
I see you
He was a nasty vicious piece of work, contrary to what his mates might say. Good riddance. He threatened a mod and his family ffs. Now he has put up others to claim his username was hacked. f****** bulls***.
Anything said to a mod was in private and was not for public consumption on here. The only reason it was on here is because the mod chose to put one side of the conversation on here. This is like the Murph the turf v Jake the snake sledging. Did P66 (or his mates) say that Wayne Carey had slept with the mods wife to get on his goat?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
saynta wrote:
mr six o'clock wrote:
Proph3t of egan wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:
Proph3t of egan wrote:Wasn't around back then, what's the big whoop about plugger66?
plugger66 would argue with a signpost :shock: :evil:
he stuck his nose in and argued just to get a rise out of folks.
He used very few words and his tone was one of "oh, you are so stupid"
he was totally obnoxious.
Sounds like a peace of work, glad I wasn't around back the I guess
I see you
He was a nasty vicious piece of work, contrary to what his mates might say. Good riddance. He threatened a mod and his family ffs. Now he has put up others to claim his username was hacked. f****** bulls***.
Anything said to a mod was in private and was not for public consumption on here. The only reason it was on here is because the mod chose to put one side of the conversation on here. This is like the Murph the turf v Jake the snake sledging. Did P66 (or his mates) say that Wayne Carey had slept with the mods wife to get on his goat?

I don't know where you are coming from mate, or is it plugga, According to the guy who runs the show, plugga went into complete meltdown with a series of very offensive and threatening pm's, which he later admitted to.

The only reason we know about it is because the mod was decent enough to give the posters a reason for plugga (is that you?) being banned.

Clearly there was ample justification and there could be no excuse for such behaviour ..and no coming back for plugga.

End of story ffs. Move on. Build a f****** bridge .

asiu
Saintsational Legend

pity the TRUE story doesn't get a hearing.

... usually bridges are built from two sides and meet in the middle.

Though on SS , u only build one side then use it to piddle.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:The poll and letting it run was atrocious.
Disagree with you. I and the mods thought it was valid.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
st.byron wrote:The decision would have been the same, poll or no poll. The mods have been aware of the lennhaze / P66 link since June 2015 and have debated on previous occasions whether or not to ban. Most recently, in February this year, we discussed and came close to banning that username. The Jackstevo username was recently registered in the wake of it being plainly demonstrated on the forum that lennyhaze was P66. Our decision is not a kneejerk reaction to an arbitrary poll. We decided to allow those usernames to participate in the forum provided no rule was breached. In the event of any rule breach an immediate ban would be issued. That's what happened.

The poll simply reflected that a significant majority of forum members did not want that poster on the forum.
What was the rule breach?
A post in the "Is it true? Fyfe a Saint?" thread.

Pure baiting. Intended only to antagonise the other poster. Added nothing to the thread or discussion.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:I miss sparring with plugger66 on this forum, and he was one of the most insightful posters about footy matters (and still is over on bigfooty). But threatening someone's family on an anonymous website was going a long way over the line, IMO. And he knew it too: I think it was a bit of an act of self-destruction.

At a certain point, I would suggest to the mods that they could give up trying to chase him (if either of these posters were actually him) down every rabbit hole. If he comes back here under another name and behaves ok, why not let it go?
Meher, we did let it go. Time and time again. Many PM's rather than warnings to him asking him to stop playing the man and baiting other posters.
Many warnings, temporary bans, allowed to come back with three other nics after his initial ban as Plugger66.
Quite a lot of time put in by the mods dealing with him.

He had lots and lots of rope. Lots of opportunity to change. But he didn't. Either couldn't or didn't want to.

And the consequences of the mods ignoring him and just 'letting it go' were that the forum was a more argumentative and less pleasant experience for many posters.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:pity the TRUE story doesn't get a hearing.

Not possible to tell the true story on the forum due to the content of the PM's he sent.
They were not only well over the line, they obliterated it.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

I had him on "foe" so I wouldn't see his rubbish,
but if someone quoted him, there it was.

Good riddance to him

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

I don't miss the knob, glad he peddles his shite style elsewhere.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
dragit
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: In the event of any rule breach an immediate ban would be issued. That's what happened.

Pure baiting. Intended only to antagonise the other poster. Added nothing to the thread or discussion.
Are you seriously suggesting that this post was the one that triggered the permanent ban?
jackstevo wrote:
stonecold wrote:
samoht wrote:Brad Hill is the player that has really improved Freo - his run and carry is invaluable - and that's the type of player that will improve us the most, too - a 600 metre per game player is what we need.
Fyfe is expensive ... and another inside player - as good as he is.

Hope it's not true about Fyfe.
So, are you saying he wouldn't improve us?????

I get your point about outside run by the way and agree!!!!!

When you speak to someone do you always finish a sentence with a high pitch last word?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
st.byron wrote: In the event of any rule breach an immediate ban would be issued. That's what happened.

Are you seriously suggesting that this post was the one that triggered the permanent ban?
jackstevo wrote:
stonecold wrote:
samoht wrote:Brad Hill is the player that has really improved Freo - his run and carry is invaluable - and that's the type of player that will improve us the most, too - a 600 metre per game player is what we need.

When you speak to someone do you always finish a sentence with a high pitch last word?
That was it.

Mods decided several days ago that at the first sign of any baiting we'd act. That was enough. We regarded it as the thin end of the wedge. Needs to be viewed in the context of the history of the poster and not just that single post, as do most rule breaches.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
asiu wrote:pity the TRUE story doesn't get a hearing.

Not possible to tell the true story on the forum due to the content of the PM's he sent.
They were not only well over the line, they obliterated it.

i understand that bloke.
and i cringe , knowing that Backfromthe50's deserves and deserved not ONE pm
of a personal or family attack nature ... THATS , line crossed.

Heads to roll.
No arguement about it.

this is the juncture where i would like to 2nd Markp's
assessment of your Moderation skills.

Your a credit to our house.

Thanx for the effort/s.

my point was

it is the 'context' of the sending.
due to the content of the PM's he sent. 
'he' sent
or
'were' sent

Pluggers well known enemy , continues to paint a picture ,
by telling half a story ... that is intentional traducement of character.

which , imo ,
should be knocked on the head
or as history shows
he'll repeat his half a version ad nauseum

ie ... its another unfair part of an unfair saga
that played out on these boards over a very long period of time
that was / is all quite sad and demeaning for the good ship SS

which is a pity.

i'll jump out of this thread now.

She's say'n Its time to move on.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
dragit wrote:

jackstevo wrote:
stonecold wrote:

That was it.

Mods decided several days ago that at the first sign of any baiting we'd act. That was enough. We regarded it as the thin end of the wedge. Needs to be viewed in the context of the history of the poster and not just that single post, as do most rule breaches.
So a new poster asks a question and this is now baiting? Is this baiting?

“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Meher, we did let it go. Time and time again. Many PM's rather than warnings to him asking him to stop playing the man and baiting other posters.
Many warnings, temporary bans, allowed to come back with three other nics after his initial ban as Plugger66.
Quite a lot of time put in by the mods dealing with him.
He had lots and lots of rope. Lots of opportunity to change. But he didn't.
There's such a thing as fair warning. Good call to ban him.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

This has been an exemplary job for the moderators. I take my hat off to them.

Unfortunately, the conduct of p66 was spiralling out of control. I spent a decade moderating this place and looking back now, we should have acted sooner.

We created the "Animal Enclosure" for the precise reason that you could go in there and swing a cat and basically do what you wanted. Vent, troll, go bananas. We let it go entirely and that was the place to be "sparring".

The main forum had a duty to be better than that. We owed it to ourselves and our fellow supporters to have a place of constructive, intelligent debate.

I don't doubt that p66 was a smart guy, but his obsession with playing agent provocateur was simply too much. He sought to derail every single thread he could; such behaviour turned a lot of great posters away from the site. You can be contrarian, but a modicum of respect is a minimum standard here.

It is unfortunate to see any poster banned, but he had to go. In truth, it was probably 2-3 years overdue.

My wish was that p66 found some peace away from SS. If he's found posting solace at BigFooty, that's great, but ultimately we're a much happier and healthier place without the tripe.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

noddy04
Club Player

Good riddance to him. Keep up the great work mods

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Surprised to see this forum still going. If you call what goes on here, 'going'.

Well done on the ban though, keep fighting that good fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
st.byron wrote:
dragit wrote:

jackstevo wrote:
stonecold wrote:

That was it.

So a new poster asks a question and this is now baiting? Is this baiting?
Hi JacksBack,
I think you may have your wires crossed a little here. If you mean that Jackstevo was a new poster, that was not the case. It was a new username being used by the poster previously known as Plugger66, Ripplug66 and Lennyhaze.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I guess jacks back is asking why you would re-instate a banned poster, only to hold them to a completely different set of rules to other posters… without them knowing these rules?

What is the point of that? BFUSA has made it very clear that he IS NOT WELCOME (in his opinion)… and that is more relevant than a poll or the post that he was re-banned for… which wouldn't even constitute a warning for anyone else.

I don't think you need any further justification than the original banning, if it was as bad as suggested - and was actually made by plugger… It's not against the rules to be unpopular & it's not against against the rules to ask someone why they are using 5 exclamation marks after every sentence.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:I guess jacks back is asking why you would re-instate a banned poster, only to hold them to a completely different set of rules to other posters… without them knowing these rules?

What is the point of that? BFUSA has made it very clear that he IS NOT WELCOME (in his opinion)… and that is more relevant than a poll or the post that he was re-banned for… which wouldn't even constitute a warning for anyone else.

I don't think you need any further justification than the original banning, if it was as bad as suggested - and was actually made by plugger… It's not against the rules to be unpopular & it's not against against the rules to ask someone why they are using 5 exclamation marks after every sentence.

1. Plugger66 was never re-instated as either lennyhaze or Jackstevo. He created those user nics himself after being banned as Ripplug66.

2. The mods suspected he and lennyhaze were the same person, but in the absence of evidence beyond reasonable doubt, his activity level being minimal AND him not breaching any rules, we let it be.
When the mods became satisfied beyond reasonable doubt lennyhaze was the same person as P66, he went ahead and created Jackstevo. We again agreed to let it be, provided there were NO rule breaches.

3. The post that triggered the ban would perhaps have been dealt with by PM in the case of another person. If you can find any merit in the intention of that post apart from provocation and baiting, I'll be happy for you to point it out. You seem to be suggesting that it's unusual for moderation to take into consideration the history of the poster and context of the post. Some posts are just clear warnings, but often the mods discuss and consider the history of the poster/s involved, their interaction and the context of the post. Plenty of grey areas in moderating.

4. Yes the reason for the original ban was as bad as suggested. Yes those messages came from his account. You're probably right that we should have just banned lennyhaze and Jackstevo the minute they popped up, but we weren't certain lennyhaze was P66 and there was, in spite of his previous behaviour, some ambivalence about giving him another chance.

5. Various posters on here who would qualify as unpopular. So clearly not against the rules.

6. Nope not against the rules to ask someone a question. Is against the rules to bait and provoke. Context is the point here.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

I can't see how anyone can defend plugger as not a troll after what he's done here. If he threatened peoples families he crossed a line into a criminal act that shouldn't be dismissed as "that wacky s*** stirring plugger - gotta love him!". If he was a man with some substance, he would have said "Look I totally lost my rag there and crossed the line by a mile. All I can do is apologise and hope you consider letting me back at some point". That would show some integrity.

Instead he trys to sneak back on twice, and even when caught tries a ridiculous charade to try and make people look like fools - even calling himself Jacqui! That shows he doesn't take what he did seriously at all. It shows zero level of respect to the board and the mods. If he wanted to portray himself as a troll he couldn't have done anything better. As much as he was clearly a wind-up-artist I thought he was a reasonably straight shooter and was coming from a place of reasonable authenticity as a person. But now he's blown it completely.

To me, this guy could be seriously unhinged. Threatening peoples families, sneaking back with multiple accounts including pretending to be female to try and cause disruption - he seems pretty out there capable of anything. I don't see why people want him back (although he's almost certainly be back in some form or other to cause trouble as much as he can). There are plenty of examples of people becoming nutcases over the net and attacking and murdering people IRL. I'd be really careful with this guy. He seems really strange and desperate, much more that the rest of us footy bonkers crew.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

I was banned in my first year because I live in Geelong, therefore I was Geelong supporting troll.

I kid you not.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Bluthy wrote:I can't see how anyone can defend plugger as not a troll after what he's done here. If he threatened peoples families he crossed a line into a criminal act that shouldn't be dismissed as "that wacky s*** stirring plugger - gotta love him!". If he was a man with some substance, he would have said "Look I totally lost my rag there and crossed the line by a mile. All I can do is apologise and hope you consider letting me back at some point". That would show some integrity.

Instead he trys to sneak back on twice, and even when caught tries a ridiculous charade to try and make people look like fools - even calling himself Jacqui! That shows he doesn't take what he did seriously at all. It shows zero level of respect to the board and the mods. If he wanted to portray himself as a troll he couldn't have done anything better. As much as he was clearly a wind-up-artist I thought he was a reasonably straight shooter and was coming from a place of reasonable authenticity as a person. But now he's blown it completely.

To me, this guy could be seriously unhinged. Threatening peoples families, sneaking back with multiple accounts including pretending to be female to try and cause disruption - he seems pretty out there capable of anything. I don't see why people want him back (although he's almost certainly be back in some form or other to cause trouble as much as he can). There are plenty of examples of people becoming nutcases over the net and attacking and murdering people IRL. I'd be really careful with this guy. He seems really strange and desperate, much more that the rest of us footy bonkers crew.
Going over the top much?????

stonecold
SS Life Member

How the hell did my post get involved?????

Glad I didn't respond!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
markp wrote:The poll and letting it run was atrocious.
Disagree with you. I and the mods thought it was valid.
No poll here are anywhere is valid.

The only valid polls are when people are contacted and asked for opinion, not ones where whoever wants to vote votes.

Sadly this statistical fact is lost on mainstream media nowadays.

Online polls are just a bit of fun and good for shitstirring!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.