So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LennyHaze is clearly Plugger66

Yes
45%
No
10%
Undecided
23%
You paranoid cuz
23%

Total votes: 31

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

asiu wrote:how do i get a Warning
when
a) the worm started the abuse ie ... fascist / pluggers wife / grumpy guts
b) the worm has started a thread / poll about a Current Poster which u nods say is a no no
c) the worm is inciting INTENTIONALLY mob behaviour

Please explain how the worm isn't Warned !!
You get a warning for telling someone to shove their head back up their arse and calling them a cockhead. Clear warnings for abusive language, but one warning was enough.

With regard to a thread about another poster in the third person, agree it's not cool. There are extenuating circumstances to consider however and am waiting for input from the other mod, ie BFUSA, before taking any action.

On balance, my opinion is that the thread should be locked. But am awaiting input from BFUSA before acting on it.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Myron Gaines wrote:
Yea I get that & understand he can be extremely annoying. I just think this forum was better for him. He created traffic if anything.
That's like saying flies improve a picnic because everyone is waving their hands around.

Playon
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
asiu wrote:how do i get a Warning
when
a) the worm started the abuse ie ... fascist / pluggers wife / grumpy guts
b) the worm has started a thread / poll about a Current Poster which u nods say is a no no
c) the worm is inciting INTENTIONALLY mob behaviour

Please explain how the worm isn't Warned !!
You get a warning for telling someone to shove their head back up their arse and calling them a cockhead. Clear warnings for abusive language, but one warning was enough.

With regard to a thread about another poster in the third person, agree it's not cool. There are extenuating circumstances to consider however and am waiting for input from the other mod, ie BFUSA, before taking any action.

On balance, my opinion is that the thread should be locked. But am awaiting input from BFUSA before acting on it.
Depends on if you want to go by the forum rules or not

Do not start threads or make posts requesting the discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting discipline or punishment. Use the REPORT FUNCTION (!) instead. You are entitled to report behaviour you believe breaches the rules, but it will be at the Moderator discretion as to the punishment required. Where possible, your report will be acknowledged and/or decisions will be explained to you.

MODERATION POLICY - PLAYING THE BALL (OPINION) AND NOT THE PLAYER (POSTER)

At no point can any post be directed negatively towards another poster in terms of abuse or threats.

Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

We strongly advise that ongoing disputes be voluntarily taken to the ANIMAL ENCLOSURE forum.

There will be zero tolerance for teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour in the forum or private messages. Such behaviour constitutes a breach of rules and a Saintsational warning will be issued.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:
Yea I get that & understand he can be extremely annoying. I just think this forum was better for him. He created traffic if anything.
That's like saying flies improve a picnic because everyone is waving their hands around.
don't know what your motivation was for starting this thread. don't care. but i'll pay that comeback.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

So it says Lennyhaze joined on 10 May (2014??) - his first post was in the Jimmy Webster signed till 2017 thread which was Sep 2014

P66 got banned for good in Sep 2015

So that would mean P66 had a 2nd/multiple identities during his tenure

Now I doubt P66 would be bothered to do that taking into account his billion posts and I have also noticed that Lennyhaze edited one of his posts and P66 never did that

The way I see it Bluthy's assertion is ....... on the balance of probabilities ............. incorrect! 8-)

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
asiu
Saintsational Legend

i get why i was warned.
... quite practiced at the happy receipt of the deserved things
(not bitchn about that)

what about the initial abuse from mrs lynchmob ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote: Depends on if you want to go by the forum rules or not

Do not start threads or make posts requesting the discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting discipline or punishment. Use the REPORT FUNCTION (!) instead. You are entitled to report behaviour you believe breaches the rules, but it will be at the Moderator discretion as to the punishment required. Where possible, your report will be acknowledged and/or decisions will be explained to you.

MODERATION POLICY - PLAYING THE BALL (OPINION) AND NOT THE PLAYER (POSTER)

At no point can any post be directed negatively towards another poster in terms of abuse or threats.

Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

We strongly advise that ongoing disputes be voluntarily taken to the ANIMAL ENCLOSURE forum.

There will be zero tolerance for teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour in the forum or private messages. Such behaviour constitutes a breach of rules and a Saintsational warning will be issued.

I see your point Playon. The key phrases there IMO are :

"Do not start threads or make posts requesting the discipline of other members".
and "At no point can any post be directed negatively towards another poster in terms of abuse or threats."

The OP did not request the discipline of another poster. Nor did it abuse or threaten any poster.

It speculated that a particular poster is another past poster under a different name. This could be construed to be in breach of :
"Do NOT make commentary about the poster..",
although that particular phrase is intended in regard to facts and opinions and not the identity of another poster.

Personally I'm not comfortable with a thread that discusses another poster in the third person. As previously explained, am awaiting input from the other mod before taking any action. And there are extenuating circumstances in this case.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:i get why i was warned.
... quite practiced at the happy receipt of the deserved things
(not bitchn about that)

what about the initial abuse from mrs lynchmob ?
See your points. As explained, am awaiting input from BFUSA. OP is also awaiting assessment from the other mod.

Playon
Club Player

So intent has nothing to do with it?

The point of this thread is for what exactly?

Also the abuse part isn't in the OP, but I'm not about to drag this through the forums.

The thread is poor taste and I don't see where this gets us

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:So intent has nothing to do with it?

The point of this thread is for what exactly?

Also the abuse part isn't in the OP, but I'm not about to drag this through the forums.

The thread is poor taste and I don't see where this gets us

Yes, intent is relevant. Am awaiting input from the other mod. He's clearly busy doing something else. Sometimes have to make a call on whether to act unilaterally or await consultation. Am waiting in this case so long as the thread doesn't get ugly.

St.Roly
Club Player

I'm Plugger and so's my wife

(c/o Life of Brian)

citywest

If Lennyhaze really is Plugger66 then IP ban the idiot.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I don't reckon you need BFUSA for this conundrum byron…

It has nothing to do with the saints or football, we have an admin forum for this stuff.

One thing that we can all agree on though is that bluthy is <<< MOD EDIT >>>

POSTER WARNED FOR ABUSE

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

I hardly drop by here anymore.

And when I do I get to read crap threads like this.

No wonder this place is a ghost town.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

This was where I landed when I clicked that "posted from tapatalk" s*** at the bottom of a missive from Lenny - follow and the truth is revealed. I knew he's slip up

https://www.tapatalk.com/user/9072200

Last edited by Bluthy on Wed 22 Mar 2017 9:11pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:If Lennyhaze really is Plugger66 then IP ban the idiot.
Hey colin

In red white and black from 73
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:This was where I landed when I clicked that "posted from tapatalk" s*** at the bottom of a missive from Lenny - follow and the truth is revealed. I knew he's slip up

Interesting.

Think you are spot on.

Should never have doubted you on this issue.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Bluthy wrote:This was where I landed when I clicked that "posted from tapatalk" s*** at the bottom of a missive from Lenny - follow and the truth is revealed. I knew he's slip up

Interesting.

Think you are spot on.

Should never have doubted you on this issue.
You know Saynta, I don't think its drawing too long a bow to compare my pursuit of truth in this instance, to the trials of a certain young man called Jesus Christ. He too was mocked by his community, called every name under the sun and was crucified simply for revealing what he considered the truth. I too have been raised from the dead, the Haze has cleared and the sun of Truth now shines brightly. Thank god for those annoying tapatalk postscripts - I now love them.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Where did you find the link? I can't see it on any of his posts.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Where did you find the link? I can't see it on any of his posts.
It was on a PM he sent me. He called me "soft" which was another dead giveaway as that is one of his favourite expressions to get a rise out of you.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

That proves it. It's on something only you can see.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:That proves it. It's on something only you can see.
Sweet jesus. Alright so below is the PM - I'm hovering over the tapatalk thing so it shows the actual link at the very bottom so you can match the number up to the link before. Unless you think I've just photoshopped it :?

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Oh he's changed the taptalk name from Plug.04 to Loser2017. :lol: That made me laugh. Well played Pluggs on that one. Better luck with your (undoubtedly) next incognito attempt.

This was the original

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:
Griggsy wrote:Perhaps messaging mods with your suspicion instead heading a witch hunt to divide the forum would have been better. As long as there is someone to hate, right.
Agree, can we keep the meta threads out of the main forum? We should be discussing our team, not other members of the forum.
Or any doping opposing teams as there is a separate forum for opposition teams or a general forum to discuss other stuff (such as doping in football)

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Soft !!!

and that word i copped a warning for !

what a grub.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.