So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LennyHaze is clearly Plugger66

Yes
45%
No
10%
Undecided
23%
You paranoid cuz
23%

Total votes: 31

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Lennyhaze has the exact same style as the banned one - uses annoyingly often-pointlessly argumentative run on sentences where he keeps coming back to win the argument or just get a rise out of people. And his signature phrase is the cherry-on top inane statement he likes to trot out when he's run out of arguments - "Anyway I think [The club/coach/AFL] know better than us"

I'm clearly right yeah? Here are some recent comments from "Lenny"
The TV stations do and they have probably added money to other clubs.

Doesn't matter about the ratings on those games. The GWS WB final was one the biggest ratings prelims ever. Maybe the highest. And the TV stations paid the money so I would think they know what they are doing. Well more than us.

Got to make money apart from footy. Helps all AFL clubs including us. Do people remember what guys played in 30 years ago? I'm sure the players will live

They use such huge and thick blocks that it doesnt need to root and weld together. They are always repacing turf at the G and Etihad. Anyway apart from moving it there isnt a lot of choice. The AFL didnt organise the Adele concert. There wont be any issues at all apart from ot may look funny but we are so spoilt these days we dont even want it to look funny

I don't think we had that option. I love the ground. Reckon many do as well.

Does it do the better player being dropped any good because you want to rotate the player not as good. Fine for young kids but this is the big league. You don't gift games to other players and why would the incumbent expect it to happen. Say the other guy plays a blinder and the poor player who was classed as better cant get back in the side. And the new rule wont effect ruckman much at all. A beat up. Hickey won more taps than Longer last year even id there was third man up and that's remembering the third man up usually wins the taps so Hickey must have still won many of his own. And Longer didn't dominate a few weeks ago. He was just OK in both games, one against a player who hasn't even played a senior game.

Just play our best players until injured or they aren't our best players
For a guy that's only got 40 posts or so he's surprisingly antagonistic just like the banned one. That be plugger right?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

hadn't even considered that
... just happy to read another supporters thoughts on things.

Pluggers gawn
... just like this bullshi! thread should be

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:hadn't even considered that
... just happy to read another supporters thoughts on things.

Pluggers gawn
... just like this bullshi! thread should be
And right on cue comes <<< MOD EDIT >>>. Why do you feel the need to be his white knight all the time. He's a big boy I'm sure and can speak for hisself.

My question is valid. Stop trying to shut it down <<< MOD EDIT >>>and just ignore it if it aint your cup o tea. You won't derail the investigation - I'm a plucky little detective and read a lot of Raymond Chandler novels. I know how to walk down these mean streets. Go take a big sleep grumpy guts. Farewell my lovely.

POSTER WARNED FOR ABUSE

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Lennyhaze has the exact same style as the banned one - uses annoyingly often-pointlessly argumentative run on sentences where he keeps coming back to win the argument or just get a rise out of people. And his signature phrase is the cherry-on top inane statement he likes to trot out when he's run out of arguments - "Anyway I think [The club/coach/AFL] know better than us"

I'm clearly right yeah? Here are some recent comments from "Lenny"
The TV stations do and they have probably added money to other clubs.

Doesn't matter about the ratings on those games. The GWS WB final was one the biggest ratings prelims ever. Maybe the highest. And the TV stations paid the money so I would think they know what they are doing. Well more than us.

Got to make money apart from footy. Helps all AFL clubs including us. Do people remember what guys played in 30 years ago? I'm sure the players will live

They use such huge and thick blocks that it doesnt need to root and weld together. They are always repacing turf at the G and Etihad. Anyway apart from moving it there isnt a lot of choice. The AFL didnt organise the Adele concert. There wont be any issues at all apart from ot may look funny but we are so spoilt these days we dont even want it to look funny

I don't think we had that option. I love the ground. Reckon many do as well.

Does it do the better player being dropped any good because you want to rotate the player not as good. Fine for young kids but this is the big league. You don't gift games to other players and why would the incumbent expect it to happen. Say the other guy plays a blinder and the poor player who was classed as better cant get back in the side. And the new rule wont effect ruckman much at all. A beat up. Hickey won more taps than Longer last year even id there was third man up and that's remembering the third man up usually wins the taps so Hickey must have still won many of his own. And Longer didn't dominate a few weeks ago. He was just OK in both games, one against a player who hasn't even played a senior game.

Just play our best players until injured or they aren't our best players
For a guy that's only got 40 posts or so he's surprisingly antagonistic just like the banned one. That be plugger right?

Don't think it is at all... and honestly have noticed Lennyhaze and have thoroughly enjoyed his posts.

The posting style is fine.. I find the uproar, like yours in the OP is usually just the masses of idiots that take offence to constantly being called out for poor common sense and idiotic views.

Anyways doesn't deserve a thread.

Myron Gaines
Club Player

Yes it is him. I'm not good with the search function here but I recall lennyhaze being caught out as plugger66

asiu
Saintsational Legend

stick your head <<< MOD EDIT >>> Bluthy.

its a bullshi! thread about a current poster who was around when Plugger was
from a bullshi! poster who's stirring up unneeded shite

<<< MOD EDIT >>>

POSTER WARNED FOR ABUSE

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

How about an option - "Who the hell cares - as long as Lennyhaze plays by the rules - I have no issue!"

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:How about an option - "Who the hell cares - as long as Lennyhaze plays by the rules - I have no issue!"
agreed

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

plugger who?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
lennyhaze
Club Player

I'm guessing this is an insult after another thread I read.
Not sure you need to treat a poster who is reasonably new to this forum like this.
Last edited by lennyhaze on Wed 22 Mar 2017 3:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Perhaps messaging mods with your suspicion instead heading a witch hunt to divide the forum would have been better. As long as there is someone to hate, right.

shrodes
SS Life Member

Griggsy wrote:Perhaps messaging mods with your suspicion instead heading a witch hunt to divide the forum would have been better. As long as there is someone to hate, right.
Agree, can we keep the meta threads out of the main forum? We should be discussing our team, not other members of the forum.

To the top
SS Life Member

If that is the case, it will soon become very, very obvious!!

I just have a view that since the banning there are more contributors - and possibly because the responses now banned are no longer a "feature".

Playon
Club Player

Bluthy wrote: And right on cue comes Pluggers wife to the rescue. Why do you feel the need to be his white knight all the time. He's a big boy I'm sure and can speak for hisself.
How do you suggest he does that?

Theres a plugger in every bush? Sorry to disappoint you but no,he's not plugger. he has a different opinion and an obvious one at that

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Guys and gals, mods are in process of assessing the merit of this thread. To lock or not to lock? Please stay away from personal insults and abuse.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Please lock - on the eve of a footy season - do we really need to be playing churlish games?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Myron Gaines
Club Player

st.byron wrote:Guys and gals, mods are in process of assessing the merit of this thread. To lock or not to lock? Please stay away from personal insults and abuse.
Of course it's p66 why are ppl so naive.

Btw I don't mind p66 & his status here should be reinstated imo.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

This was "Lenny" as new poster having a go at Tony who Plugger was very antagonistic towards with jealously cos Tony is a genuine insider. S
Postby lennyhaze » Mon 08 Jun 2015 12:17am

8856brother wrote:
lennyhaze wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Just remember we played an exceptional skilled team today. They are what we strive for and eventually to be better. We will learn a lot from that game. The club had its own stationary camera as high as is possible to watch the player movement patterns. The experience will be invaluable.
Minimal changes. Expect Hugh to debut.

Read you for a while. Like others you don't get many right. I gather you are some sort of volunteer. It's good to see the club don't let you in on anything. That would be poor for a club to do that

Keep up the good work Tony. I reckon you know it's Steven and not Stevens. You're off to a shakey start Lenny.

Sorry I didn't mention Stevens on here. Anyway I've read Tony for a while and he never gets anything right. I went back and looked at his posts and he didn't work for the club 3 years ago and is an older man so its unlikely he has any role of note. That is fine but he shouldn't pretend he does. And if he did work for the club in a paid role then he certainly shouldn't be telling us anything on here. That would be really poor. Pull your head in Tony.
Sock puppet anyone? I've got no doubt its him - I know his antagonistic style. Plugger sees it all as a game - trying to get under peoples skin, getting into fights to derail threads. Sneaking back on after a ban is right in his wheelhouse.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Myron Gaines wrote:
st.byron wrote:Guys and gals, mods are in process of assessing the merit of this thread. To lock or not to lock? Please stay away from personal insults and abuse.

People should know who he is though and his methods of baiting. And he is banned after all after some disgusting comments about peoples families. I found Plugger really tedious after a while and stopped interacting with him but he would drag people into fights consistently and derail interesting topics totally. People have barnies here now (I know I seem to be in a few of them :oops:) but move on quickly as adults do and its a much cooler place.

Myron Gaines
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:

People should know who he is though and his methods of baiting. And he is banned after all after some disgusting comments about peoples families. I found Plugger really tedious after a while and stopped interacting with him but he would drag people into fights consistently and derail interesting topics totally. People have barnies here now (I know I seem to be in a few of them :oops:) but move on quickly as adults do and its a much cooler place.
Yea I get that & understand he can be extremely annoying. I just think this forum was better for him. He created traffic if anything.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Myron Gaines wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:

Yea I get that & understand he can be extremely annoying. I just think this forum was better for him. He created traffic if anything.

Wrong. He was a boil needing to be lanced.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

how do i get a Warning
when
a) the worm started the abuse ie ... fascist / pluggers wife / grumpy guts
b) the worm has started a thread / poll about a Current Poster which u nods say is a no no
c) the worm is inciting INTENTIONALLY mob behaviour

Please explain how the worm isn't Warned !!

Playon
Club Player

asiu wrote:how do i get a Warning
when
a) the worm started the abuse ie ... fascist / pluggers wife / grumpy guts
b) the worm has started a thread / poll about a Current Poster which u nods say is a no no
c) the worm is inciting INTENTIONALLY mob behaviour

Please explain how the worm isn't Warned !!
You forgot to add sexist my lovely.

But as in life things arent always fair. It needed to be moderated and you're paying the price

Playon
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:

Will the real Plugger please stand up. I know thats not the real plugger because I'm the real Plugger and I post more than that