Pies player caught in a lie

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Pies player caught in a lie

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/jordan ... cf0fbe5581

I know this is nothing to do with our club,
but it's funny how the season hasn't started but the filth are in the news for the wrong reason.
De Gooey told Buckley the night he was drafted : " I will never let you down"...as he was so stoked.
On weekend, he broke his hand in a fight celebrating his 21st, but told everyone at the club:
he was throwing a toy for his dog, and caught his hand on a door handle.
Now that he's been caught out...anyway, read the story

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
jays
Club Player

Re: Pies player caught in a lie

lol of course ImageImage
ImageImage

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

No mention on the news about the filth's appalling culture. Eddie banging on as usual, mouthing the well worn and well rehearsed rhetoric about not tolerating poor behaviour. Again. Poor behaviour at the filth is like herpes. It's painful, annoying, comes around and returns regularly. Imagine if this was happening at our club. Would we ever hear the end of it?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I actually reckon that the common denominator through all of this is one person - Mick Malthouse.

He tolerates s*** culture, almost encourages it. Look what happened at WCW eagles? He started the rot over there as far as I'm concerned. Blokes like Mainwaring were held up like demigods for their ability to party all night and play hard during the day. Malthouse tolerated it and looked the other way. When a young Ben Cousins arrives in 1996 - the conduit between the two champion eras what does he learn? Play well and party hard, you'll be a legend. The way that WC treated drug talks etc just enforced this view.

Collingwood had a dreadful culture under Malthouse with the infamous ratpack getting themselves in more and more trouble the more successful the team collectively and those players individually became. They were ALL smacked with a feather duster. They all smirked about how they were the rat pack, almost as if they were the naughty boys at the back of the bus. Malthouse the strict disciplinarian - only when it suited. Both clubs had unfulfilled eras I reckon. Both were littered with superstar players and should have won multiple premierships, like Geelong and Hawthorn.

I reckon Buckley recognised the terrible culture, and whilst I don't rate him as a coach I reckon he's done everything he can to clean the joint up.

supersaints
Club Player

Moods wrote:I actually reckon that the common denominator through all of this is one person - Mick Malthouse.

He tolerates s*** culture, almost encourages it. Look what happened at WCW eagles? He started the rot over there as far as I'm concerned. Blokes like Mainwaring were held up like demigods for their ability to party all night and play hard during the day. Malthouse tolerated it and looked the other way. When a young Ben Cousins arrives in 1996 - the conduit between the two champion eras what does he learn? Play well and party hard, you'll be a legend. The way that WC treated drug talks etc just enforced this view.

Collingwood had a dreadful culture under Malthouse with the infamous ratpack getting themselves in more and more trouble the more successful the team collectively and those players individually became. They were ALL smacked with a feather duster. They all smirked about how they were the rat pack, almost as if they were the naughty boys at the back of the bus. Malthouse the strict disciplinarian - only when it suited. Both clubs had unfulfilled eras I reckon. Both were littered with superstar players and should have won multiple premierships, like Geelong and Hawthorn.

I reckon Buckley recognised the terrible culture, and whilst I don't rate him as a coach I reckon he's done everything he can to clean the joint up.
Not sure Malthouse encourages s*** culture, tho he did seem to tolerate it at the filth and was caught out himself with the Milne comments.
malthouse certainly wasn't like that when he first coached at the dogs, in fact he dropped Dougie Hawkins for drinking twice (I know I was with Doug on the piss at both these times).
So early in his career he was pretty down the line. But he did seem to turn into a snarly old prick the older he got, the worse he got. In fact I now regard him as a complete arsehole

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!