Ticketing help needed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mickey
Club Player

Ticketing help needed

Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Ticketing help needed

mickey wrote:Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers
It's Collingwood's home game at Etihad stadium so I'm taking an educated guess that the cheer squad will be sitting at the Coventry end of the ground. 90% sure that will be the case.

mickey
Club Player

Thanks for that, we're booked. All we need now is a win. My kids are over 10 & yet to see a win live. My son didn't want to go to Adelaide oval last time (lennys last game) cos he can't stand crows supporters. I said if they get too much we'll go out the back ... the next day he told his teacher "dad said if the crows fans are too much we can go to the bar!" Ouch !

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

prwilkinson wrote:
mickey wrote:Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers
It's Collingwood's home game at Etihad stadium so I'm taking an educated guess that the cheer squad will be sitting at the Coventry end of the ground. 90% sure that will be the case.
St Kild'a cheer squad I mean of course.