Jaxons come on down

BelfastSaint

Re: Jaxons come on down

stonecold wrote:Hey Jax, see your online again, what do you know about big news about to come out of St.Kilda?????
Ok ..I get it now .. This was a question for Jax only and not meant for any of us mere mortals actually viewing this post !!!!!!
And you have also pm'd him the same question, perhaps because he might not read your pm's ?????
All a bit confusing !!!!!
Perhaps in future you could tell us all ...hey!!!! .... this question is for jaxons....read it if you must but don't question me about it !!!!! it's not meant for you lot !!!! it's for Jax only !!!! So there ???!!!>>>

BelfastSaint wrote:
stonecold wrote:Hey Jax, see your online again, what do you know about big news about to come out of St.Kilda?????
Ok ..I get it now .. This was a question for Jax only and not meant for any of us mere mortals actually viewing this post !!!!!!
And you have also pm'd him the same question, perhaps because he might not read your pm's ?????
Perhaps in future you could tell us all ...hey!!!! .... this question is for jaxons....read it if you must but don't question me about it !!!!! it's not meant for you lot !!!! it's for Jax only !!!! So there ???!!!>>>
Read the start of the question, it say's 'Hey Jax', not rocket science really is it!!!!!!

Simple Minds????? If your name is not 'Jaxons', there's no need for you to answer or give an opinion!!!!!

BelfastSaint

stonecold wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
Read the start of the question, it say's 'Hey Jax', not rocket science really is it!!!!!!

Simple Minds????? If your name is not 'Jaxons', there's no need for you to answer or give an opinion!!!!!
:lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

ace wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:Posted this @ E'dope, but one would think GWS would be factoring this in to their list thinking, should it go the wrong way (for them and Whitfield).

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-2016-a ... s54gm.html

"The legal advice means the drugs body is briefed to consider its own independent move on the trio if the AFL does not lay charges.

The AFL has received legal advice and is deciding whether to lay charges of avoiding a performance-enhancing drugs test, which brings a mandatory minimum four-year penalty. The news that ASADA has sought legal advice separate to the AFL indicates it was preparing for the possibility of acting regardless of the AFL."
Lachie Whitfield will think twice before finding another girlfriend - 4 years and maybe all your footy career gone because an ex-girlfriend wanted revenge so dobbed you in.
Maybe she just wanted him off the drugs.

fugazi wrote:To be fair, no-one seems to have predicted anything much.
A little heads up that Stevens would choose us over Dons is about it.
We already knew about Steele, and no-one tipped the pick swap, Nathan Brown was general knowledge as a possibility

You are 100% correct there mate.

Question for Jaxon and Tony, (just for those special posters that may think it's for them), are the club about to pull the trigger on the big deal yet?????
Last edited by stonecold on Wed 19 Oct 2016 4:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

minneapolis

stonecold wrote:Question for Jaxon and Tony, (just for those retarded posters that may think it's for them), are the club about to pull the trigger on the big deal yet?????
No.

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.

Just wish that JOM, Gibbs and Machbank deals would go through so that our recruiters can get on with things...

minneapolis wrote:
stonecold wrote:Question for Jaxon and Tony, (just for those retarded posters that may think it's for them), are the club about to pull the trigger on the big deal yet?????
No.
Have a crack Stonecold...we're 24 hours away...what harm could it do?
What does your source tell You?

minneapolis wrote:
No.
Have a crack Stonecold...we're 24 hours away...what harm could it do?
What does your source tell You?

BelfastSaint

Jaxons pm'd me and asked me to tell stonecold ... just be patient little grasshopper !!!!!

Linton Street Saint

You are a dead set flog who adds nothing to this thread. If the question is just for them, PM them and jog on you self aggrandising muppet.

Your attention seeking is pathetic and sad.

Linton Street Saint wrote:
You are a dead set flog who adds nothing to this thread. If the question is just for them, PM them and jog on you self aggrandising muppet.

And your not Jaxon or Tony, so that makes you the third component of the question!!!!!

ace wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:Posted this @ E'dope, but one would think GWS would be factoring this in to their list thinking, should it go the wrong way (for them and Whitfield).

"The legal advice means the drugs body is briefed to consider its own independent move on the trio if the AFL does not lay charges.

The AFL has received legal advice and is deciding whether to lay charges of avoiding a performance-enhancing drugs test, which brings a mandatory minimum four-year penalty. The news that ASADA has sought legal advice separate to the AFL indicates it was preparing for the possibility of acting regardless of the AFL."
Lachie Whitfield will think twice before finding another girlfriend - 4 years and maybe all your footy career gone because an ex-girlfriend wanted revenge so dobbed you in.
Dobbing him in to ASADA does not get him off the drugs but may get him 4 years, or life, out of football.
That can be counted in millions of dollars lost income.

ace wrote:
ace wrote:

Dobbing him in to ASADA does not get him off the drugs but may get him 4 years, or life, out of football.
Don't bother.

Stinger is a bit old school when it comes to drug policy. If he had his way there would be public canings.

stonecold wrote:Question for Jaxon and Tony, (just for those (edited) posters that may think it's for them), are the club about to pull the trigger on the big deal yet?????
As someone who has worked in disability before, can I ask that you remove that word from this post?
It says more about you than anyone who you are trying to bait.

(edited by MOD)

IluvHarvey wrote:
As someone who has worked in disability before, can I ask that you remove that word from this post?
There you go, done, by the way, it says nothing about me, so please withdraw your off the mark comment, thanks!!!!!

stonecold wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
There you go, done, by the way, it says nothing about me, so please withdraw your off the mark comment, thanks!!!!!
Thank you!

My comment was based on someone who thinks, in 2016 it is still acceptable to use that word especially for derogatory purposes, therefore my opinion and statement stands.
Last edited by IluvHarvey on Wed 19 Oct 2016 4:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't worry mods. This thread is just confirmation of the second law of thermodynamics. A fundamental law of physics.

The Craw

stonecold wrote:Question for Jaxon and Tony, (just for those special posters that may think it's for them), are the club about to pull the trigger on the big deal yet?????
No, but yeah, but no, but yeah, but no because something what I don't even know nothing about. So shut up and don't be giving me evils because I'm hanging with my man Ahmet now and we've just been round the back of the waterside, making deals.

Not Craw, CRAW!

fugazi wrote:To be fair, no-one seems to have predicted anything much.
A little heads up that Stevens would choose us over Dons is about it.
We already knew about Steele, and no-one tipped the pick swap, Nathan Brown was general knowledge as a possibility
Correct! And the Stevens info was in all the media outlets when it came on here. ITK are at times a little suss IMHO!

ace wrote:
ace wrote:

She went to the club first. Several times. They just brushed her off.

In the circumstances, I would have done the same.

stonecold wrote:
Linton Street Saint wrote:

And your not Jaxon or Tony, so that makes you the third component of the question!!!!!
But doesn't make him wrong.

ace wrote:
ace wrote:

She went to the club first. Several times. They just brushed her off.

In the circumstances, I would have done the same.
Do you believe that she was concerned about his well being at all? Did she contact his family?, did she contact the club doctor? Going to ASADA would never help anything.

If they would show some common sense and stop testing recreational drugs we wouldn't have this issue at all. Poor drug policy is more harmful than no drug policy at all.

Armoooo wrote:
ace wrote:
ace wrote:

Don't bother.

Stinger is a bit old school when it comes to drug policy. If he had his way there would be public canings.

It would seem from your post that this stinger and I would agree where drug pushers were concerned.

I would never advocate public flogging for drug users but I would certainly cut off their welfare benifits.

Where you been mate?