Feminist Brownlow and Number 1 pick

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: Feminist Brownlow and Number 1 pick

And let's not forget the drug culture that existed at WCE under Worsfold's coaching. Cousins, Chick and the untimely death of
Chris Mainwaring. Just the tip of the iceberg. Remember, it was one of the reasons Judd left.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:What's this thread about? :?
To see who's got the biggest dictionary

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
asiu
Saintsational Legend

http://www.manrepeller.com/dickshunarys

hours of fun for the repentant neanderthal :)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

i spent hours today at my wifes grave.

god bless her so !
she thinks i'm digging a fish pond

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

:D
WindSister wrote:i spent hours today at my wifes grave.

god bless her so !
she thinks i'm digging a fish pond

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:And let's not forget the drug culture that existed at WCE under Worsfold's coaching. Cousins, Chick and the untimely death of
Chris Mainwaring. Just the tip of the iceberg. Remember, it was one of the reasons Judd left.
The drug culture and more specifically the steroid use in the '90s was rife in just about every club. This was way before the afl signed up to wada. When you look at photos of players in that Weagles team that won 2 flags (and Woosha was the captain) you'd be very naive to think that they were'nt using. I suppose the insiders and the people high up in that club not only knew what was going on, but probably were integral to the funding. The richer the club, the more intense and the better the drug program

Fast forward to the drugs scandal at Essendon and the rumours surrounding Collingwood and once again it's the rich clubs that seemed to be conducting the systemic doping

minneapolis
Club Player

ace wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:Why are you calling Jobe a feminist? Is that meant to be an insult?

Also, the AFL have already stated that Essendon get to keep the number 1 draft pick because they were punished several years ago and weren't able to participate in the draft. How long would you suggest that they continue to get punished?
I have always suggested they be expelled from the competition permanently and replaced by a team from Tasmania.
They have always believed they have a right to cheat and to not have to pay the consequences on those rare occasions they get caught.
It would be very difficult to expel all feminists from the competition and even more difficult then to add a map of Tasmania to the AFL landscape.

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

The map of Tasmania has altered drastically over recent years. It is a mere strip now. Along with deforestation in South America, known as a Brazilian. I blame global warming and Obama.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

White Winmar wrote:The map of Tasmania has altered drastically over recent years. It is a mere strip now. Along with deforestation in South America, known as a Brazilian. I blame global warming and Obama.
Literally spat the coffee out of my mouth, at my desk, as I read this.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Locals322 wrote:This is a shitter thread than anything I've ever created, keep the politics to the toilet bowls it belongs in.
Where you've failed to free yourself from. seriously. There have been some c*ckheads on this site, but you take the buttered confectionery. You could only be an Essendope shitman or a filth supporter.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

White Winmar wrote:
Locals322 wrote:This is a shitter thread than anything I've ever created, keep the politics to the toilet bowls it belongs in.
Where you've failed to free yourself from. seriously. There have been some c*ckheads on this site, but you take the buttered confectionery. You could only be an Essendope shitman or a filth supporter.
you b@stard, WW. Spat out my coffee reading this !!!

:lol:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:The map of Tasmania has altered drastically over recent years. It is a mere strip now. Along with deforestation in South America, known as a Brazilian. I blame global warming and Obama.

Gold.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Life Long Saint wrote:I don't know why the op uses feminist in a derogatory manner.
Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
If you're not a feminist then you are a misogynist.
Sorry mate, I've got to call crap on that!

"Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes". That stament is true.

"If you're not a feminist then you are a misogynist". This is simplistic crap. I refuse to hang a label on my head, doesn't make me a misogynist. One has to consider the meaning of feminism today, or how it is used.

The feminist movement in the 60's/70's was a great thing and had some great leaders, Germaine Greer being an example. Now we have the hijacking of feminism in an attempt to overpower men, condemn anyone who disagrees with a female as a misogynist and we've also had the most disgraceful, inept & corrupt PM in the history of our Federation, use it as an excuse. In the UK we have also had feminists try to ban Germaine Greer! They're really quick to demand the banning of people and commentary. Can't wait until they start burning books!

I think the OP's point was that Watson's Feminist Cap was a PR stunt designed to get him sympathy, ticking a box that makes him a good bloke, so the moms of Australia can rally to Jobe's defence. F**k him, take the Brownlow off the cheat.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Incorrect. Feminism USED to be about equality, but third wave feminism is merely a Trojan horse for cultural Marxism these days. It has little to nothing to do with equality.
If you are not a feminist, you are probably a realist, or maybe even an egalitarian, who actually believes in real equality......
Very well said.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Linton Lodger wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: Feminism is simply the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Incorrect. Feminism USED to be about equality, but third wave feminism is merely a Trojan horse for cultural Marxism these days. It has little to nothing to do with equality.
If you are not a feminist, you are probably a realist, or maybe even an egalitarian, who actually believes in real equality......
Very well said.
x2

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.