Snooze ForumZzzzz

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.

stonecold
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.
Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

Give Essendope a break, it's not like they are the only ones!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

We had this discussion before. It was decided the thread i's relevant to the Saints because we have a listed player suspended for his time at Essendon. Will talk to the other mod about now maybe being the time to shift it.

stonecold
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote:
stonecold wrote:

Fair Shout, my argument is that, we are having a crack at Essendon, therefore having a crack at one of our own!!!!! Jake, your call though!!!!!

We had this discussion before. It was decided the thread i's relevant to the Saints because we have a listed player suspended for his time at Essendon. Will talk to the other mod about now maybe being the time to shift it.

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stonecold wrote:

Fair Shout, my argument is that, we are having a crack at Essendon, therefore having a crack at one of our own!!!!! Jake, your call though!!!!!

Yep I see your point. Will talk to Simon about it. He's away at the moment and not on deck. Will take a few days.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Hi. While the Essendope events impact Jake Carlisle and therefore us, I believe this remains relevant to us as supporters still, but agree that until the appeal actually happens, or Michael Hurley decides to leave, the thread can now be parked in the opposition forum. It can return when it is relevant again.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

It had a couple of years of being irrelevant before we had Jake. But it sounds like a good move to me.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"