Not dead yet

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Not dead yet

Lots of discussion off season about this forum dying. How it isn't the go to place anymore. Absolute Rubbish! Very much alive.

6.20pm Saturday

In total there are 178 users online :: 41 registered, 8 hidden and 129 guests
Most users ever online was 424 on 18 Nov 2010, 09:49
Registered users: avid, BackFromUSA, Baidu [Spider], bbm, bigred, Bing [Bot], Bunk_Moreland, desertsaint, Dr Spaceman, dragit, El Wood, elizabethr, George27, Google [Bot], Goose is king, Grimfang, howlinwolf, Liam_G, longtimesaint, LTN16, Majestic-12 [Bot], mambo2706, Moolie, MSNbot Media, oh when the, Playon, resaintlee, roskilde, Russman, SaintAndrew, saintbrat, Sainter_Dad, Saintly Passion, SaintPav, samuraisaint, satchmo, saynta, Scollop, shrodes, Sobraz, St Chris, St Lawrence, st.byron, uptheboys, wasoncestkil58, White Winmar, WindSister, winmaaah, Yahoo [Bot]

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Not dead yet

do i tick the Hidden User Option for fun ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

That's only 35 logged in (excluding bots and spiders) after an epic win at a peak useage time.
Be interesting to compare it to big footy - the Saints registered members of that forum of course.
I still prefer here only because the layout is easier to navigate than Big Footy, but during the week activity levels are very low. WAY lower than 3 years ago.

You can cherry pick all you like.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:That's only 35 logged in (excluding bots and spiders) after an epic win at a peak useage time.
Be interesting to compare it to big footy - the Saints registered members of that forum of course.
I still prefer here only because the layout is easier to navigate than Big Footy, but during the week activity levels are very low. WAY lower than 3 years ago.

You can cherry pick all you like.
43 actual registered users on at that time (excludes bots and spiders) and 129 readers ... so 172 in total at that time ... as you do not need to log on to read ... only need to log on to post.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

and 234 unique log ins of registered users in the exactly 21 hours since the game finished including very few between midnight and 7am ...