Please explain

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Please explain

Given this thread has now been moved I think the banning notice should come down as well
and while we are at it - the A dope thread should be moved as well
nothing to do with stkilda
nothing of substance to do with EFC anymore
and increasingly very little to do with the AFL

Seeya
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:Did Plugger write the PM's.? Still no answer to a very simple question.
You would have to ask the man himself. They definitely came from his account and he subsequently sent a message taking full responsibility, so that would seem to suggest, yes he did write them or have full knowledge of what was being written.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:Did Plugger write the PM's.? Still no answer to a very simple question.
What I can confirm and to be clear and remove any doubt, even if I may be breaking some confidences.

- The messages came from his account
- The messages came from his IP
- The initial message was definitely written by him and THAT message ALONE would have got him banned
- The 12 subsequent messages were along the same theme (as the first) but were expanded and increasingly graphic
- He admits fault
- He claims that some of those messages were written by others BUT with his full blessing to go their hardest.

We have no way of knowing whether those subsequent messages were written by him or someone else. It doesn;t matter in terms of his banning.

The first message was definitely written by him. It referenced me, my wife and my child. It mentioned his wish for my mortality.

THE END.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Deleted
Last edited by 8856brother on Sun 06 Mar 2016 10:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:Given this thread has now been moved I think the banning notice should come down as well
and while we are at it - the A dope thread should be moved as well
nothing to do with stkilda
nothing of substance to do with EFC anymore
and increasingly very little to do with the AFL
good suggestion re ban notice and done

re essendope - while the AFL decide whether we get to avoid paying the salary to Carlisle and the players appeal of the CAS deciosion remains active, the thread remains active

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
What I can confirm and to be clear and remove any doubt, even if I may be breaking some confidences.

- The initial message was definitely written by him and THAT message ALONE would have got him banned
- The 12 subsequent messages were along the same theme (as the first) but were expanded and increasingly graphic
- He admits fault
- He claims that some of those messages were written by others BUT with his full blessing to go their hardest.

We have no way of knowing whether those subsequent messages were written by him or someone else. It doesn;t matter in terms of his banning.

The first message was definitely written by him. It referenced me, my wife and my child. It mentioned his wish for my mortality.

THE END.
Can you have the same ip address from a home computer as well as a phone when you are away from home? I wouldn't have thought so.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:

- He admits fault

THE END.
Can you have the same ip address from a home computer as well as a phone when you are away from home? I wouldn't have thought so.
Ripplug66 had posted in his entire time from 6 different IP addresses.

All have been banned.

2 were used regularly and represented the majority of his posts.

The offending PMs came from his IP address.

Ripplug66 has written to us and does not deny it and even confirms it.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough BfUSA. I just couldn't believe he'd do something like that but you live and learn I guess.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!