Please explain

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Please explain

obviously , u had no idea when u claimed family connections or so such
earlier in this thread
obviously , u have no idea in this last post either ,
so why bother , i wonders to myself.

obviously , we all are already aware of your twisted hatred towards Plugger
so , more than likely just more of that sickness

agressive !!! ... please explain
obviously , yet again , some projection of your own style onto me
... but , lets see .

over to u Pauline.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

It is never nice to see the leaving of a poster, especially a long-time contributor.

However, the rules that keep this place mildly sane were broken so often, so repeatedly and so flagrantly that there could be no choice.

The key thing form, in all of this, is respect. Our mods do an incredibly difficult job in the face of ridiculously high expectations.

The absolute and repeated absence of respect, to fellow posters and moderators, means it's probably for the best.

And I dare say for the poster in question, his life will be a whole lot better now if he can put this place in his past.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:It is never nice to see the leaving of a poster, especially a long-time contributor.

However, the rules that keep this place mildly sane were broken so often, so repeatedly and so flagrantly that there could be no choice.

The key thing form, in all of this, is respect. Our mods do an incredibly difficult job in the face of ridiculously high expectations.

The absolute and repeated absence of respect, to fellow posters and moderators, means it's probably for the best.

And I dare say for the poster in question, his life will be a whole lot better now if he can put this place in his past.
+1

asiu
Saintsational Legend

is this motherhood run rampant ?
... all a tad 'gross overgeneralisation' and re writing of truth isnt it.

fair dink.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

I think that this has now been fully explained and everyone has had a day that wanted to. Tomorrow it shall be moved to the admin forum.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Playon
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote: APPEALING A BAN

Bans will be listed in the Fan Forum. The banned poster can request an appeal process be started in the Administration Forum. If the administrators feel the appeal has any merit, it will be listed in the Administration Forum and promoted in Fan Forum to make the other members aware. The appeal will take the form of a POLL where members have the capability to vote anonymously to uphold or overturn the ban. For a ban to be overturned, a 2/3 majority against the ban must be achieved.
That hardly seems fair 2/3 of votes to change a ruling. Politicians do that so the rule, law or policy can't be changed. But to seem like its fair, note seem.
Although I don't agree with the extent of the abuse Plugger is alleged to of said, If I was him i'd be basing my appeal on the other 2 bans and happy to accept a non permanent ban for this one.

Would you accept an apology?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I have noticed the angst that is permeated throughout this thread......he would be loving this. He is not here yet his legacy lives on.

and I know he is reading this.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote: Although I don't agree with the extent of the abuse Plugger is alleged to of said, If I was him i'd be basing my appeal on the other 2 bans and happy to accept a non permanent ban for this one.
There is no "alleged" about it.
Does anyone really think the mods are genuinely interested in banning long time forum members and regular contributors? Or indeed in banning anyone unless there is a very good reason.

Playon
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
Playon wrote: Although I don't agree with the extent of the abuse Plugger is alleged to of said, If I was him i'd be basing my appeal on the other 2 bans and happy to accept a non permanent ban for this one.
There is no "alleged" about it.
Does anyone really think the mods are genuinely interested in banning long time forum members and regular contributors? Or indeed in banning anyone unless there is a very good reason.
Well that's not the point is it? But of course it's alleged, no posters have seen the posts in question, have they been exaggerated, embellished, taken out of context? Or worse than stated? There's no other side of the story, and there always is one, So yes they are alleged.
If you want to read between the lines tell whats in between these - -

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote: Well that's not the point is it? But of course it's alleged, no posters have seen the posts in question, have they been exaggerated, embellished, taken out of context? Or worse than stated? There's no other side of the story, and there always is one, So yes they are alleged.
If you want to read between the lines tell whats in between these - -

Looks like an empty space to me into which anything at all could be written, depending on the state of mind and level of consciousness.

Agreed that everyone will have to, or not, take it as truth that P66's PM's were deeply offensive and inappropriate. That there were 13 of them. That they directly referenced in a very insulting and offensive way the personal life of BFUSA.

Believe it or no, that's out of anyone's ontrol. But that's what happened.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Plugger is not appealing.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Playon
Club Player

The answer was "have a nice day" I thought about posting the answer to another poster but didn't bother. But the point of that exercise was to be "taken out of context". Its easy to do in emails, forums and the like.
But i'd rather get back to the original question.
Why is it fair that he needs a 2/3 vote majority?
And would an apology be accepted?

Playon
Club Player

kosifantutti wrote:Plugger is not appealing.
Doh

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:The answer was "have a nice day" I thought about posting the answer to another poster but didn't bother. But the point of that exercise was to be "taken out of context". Its easy to do in emails, forums and the like.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Playon
Club Player

dragit wrote:
Playon wrote:The answer was "have a nice day" I thought about posting the answer to another poster but didn't bother. But the point of that exercise was to be "taken out of context". Its easy to do in emails, forums and the like.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Lol, funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

So you finally got your man Simon.

Congratulations.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Straight to CAS in Switzerland.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Just logged on for the first time in a long time to find this good news. SS might be a place to talk footy again from here on! People will be able to voice an opinion without a prompt, snide retaliation intended to start an argument. It's s shame bigfooty is about to go downhill though.

SouthportSaint

I have been following this forum for a long time and now is the time for me to show some support.
I hope that there are old members who will return and new ones like me who will now get involved.
BFUSA you have my total support and i appreciate your efforts to keep this forum functioning effectively.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
That's what I was going to say.

Anyway, how does Ripper76 know so much about the mods life? I wouldn't have a clue about any of you.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Did Plugger write the PM's.? Still no answer to a very simple question.

Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
That's what I was going to say.

Anyway, how does Ripper76 know so much about the mods life? I wouldn't have a clue about any of you.
I have kind of wondered the same thing. As far as I know the mods live in Uruguay and run the website from a seaside bar where they smoke cigars and drink cheap beer all day. Thats what I like to imagine anyway.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

I'm not sure about Uraguay - but I think you nailed St Byron there :idea:
just joking of course

Seeya
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:Whether he wrote all or just some of the 13 - the first at 4.42 referenced only things he would know regarding his attitude to Saintsational and his opinion of me as a moderator - his often repeated claims. He then referenced inappropriately my wife, child and commented on his desires for my morality and called me the c word. That first post alone was ban worthy. They got worse after that.
A poster on this forum has twice made offensive personal attacks against me yet only got a warning each time.

Is it worse if it's via PM and to a mod?

You deserved it after what you said about my daughter. You can repeat when I next see you at the football.

I look forward to it big man
If a poster said something bad about anothers family member I would ban the bastard .

(dont say anything on here you wouldn't say to someones face) bagging someone anonymously is the same as a coward punch.
I got warned by Simon for threatening behaviour for that post. Don't see why, I never said I was going to threaten saints premier, I just want him to see if he is brave enough to call me daughter stupid and deluded to me in person that's all.

I am not threatening anybody, would just like to see if he hides behind the Internet. Will find out I suppose.

This is not a threatening post, either was the other one, it was in response to his whinge that I insulted him. Well things are said on the internet that are insulting. Sometimes insults can have repercussions. That does not mean physical violence as I am not into that, but I won't stand for my family being insulted, just as Simon didn't stand for his family being insulted.

You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

mad saint guy wrote:Just logged on for the first time in a long time to find this good news. SS might be a place to talk footy again from here on! People will be able to voice an opinion without a prompt, snide retaliation intended to start an argument. It's s shame bigfooty is about to go downhill though.
No it won't.

The mods are a bit better resourced over there and move series of posts that are off topic.

The threads are kept on track. You learn quickly or you are eventually banned.

You are garbage - Enough said