Freeman has pinged a hammy again. (INCORRECT)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Freeman has pinged a hammy again. (INCORRECT)

I'm 100% certain the op is a Pratt.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

I'm 100% certain the op is a Pratt.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Freeman has pinged a hammy again.

[*]
magnifisaint wrote:
st.byron wrote:If a poster is a Saints fan and not trolling then there's no reason for a ban, unless he / she is breaking other forum rules. It seems that CW is indeed a Saints fan, even if some of his/her posts are not so well informed.

Citywest - really dumb OP. Your OP appears to be 100% wrong. Take care with what you post.

Thanks to everyone for staying away from the personal abuse. Except you Saintspremiers with Citywest's name modification. Have warned you before about that IIRC.
Look Yourself in the mirror and say that you're not acting like a politician
OK. I'll try to be more transparent. Everyone who is a Saints fan has the right to post on here. So long as they are a Saints fan and they don't break the forum rules. Non Saints fans as well provided they are polite. As it stands the mods are convinced Citywest is a genuine Saints fan. It takes all sorts.

I reckon my job is to moderate to allow everyone who supports the Saints to post within the rules, no matter how annoying, obtuse, ridiculous or plain dumb arsed I think their opinion is or their posts are.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

If this is true....not a real flash recuriting result....Freeman a bloody hamstring, Rice ill with glandular fever and Carlisle busted for cocain and suspended for 12 months.....and it's only cost us draft picks this year and next...

I seriously hope I'm wrong, but this recuriting season may be a serious set back for the club..

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:If this is true....not a real flash recuriting result....Freeman a bloody hamstring, Rice ill with glandular fever and Carlisle busted for cocain and suspended for 12 months.....and it's only cost us draft picks this year and next...

I seriously hope I'm wrong, but this recuriting season may be a serious set back for the club..
Tony 74 said he trained this morning. Can't be training if he's done his hammy again.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

seems to be acting like the law to me.
... protecting a outlier from the lynch mob.

CW
a) got it wrong
b) got fed bulls***
c) intentionally 'n successfully fished the fine waters around here for BigRighteousness

if its not CW's fault what can the mob do but turn on the law.
... someones gotta pay for the travesty of it all :roll:

'n someone gets to make a buck out of it.
KKK White Pointy style ... free to good upstanding people
... u just pay postage

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
citywest

Bloody hell, I had no idea this post caused a fire storm.

markp
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:Bloody hell, I had no idea this post caused a fire storm.
It'd have to get to at least 8 pages before it could be declared a 'fire storm'.

As it stands at only two pages it's merely an ignited fart.

But mind the curtains.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
Thanks to everyone for staying away from the personal abuse. Except you Saintspremiers with Citywest's name modification. Have warned you before about that IIRC.
Surely you jest. Think you need to read the thread again.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
Agree.

Simon says, and mods are all forced to agree.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Sobraz wrote:Moderators have upheld the right for this poster to continue posting, despite many fed up with his/her trolling.

Surely this thread is the catalyst for a proper ban.

Adds nothing to this site aside from obvious and lame efforts of getting a rise out of other real, passionate Saints people.

Surely the mods can man up now and ditch this <<< MOD EDIT>>>
+ 1

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
Yes you're right. Sobraz also posted a personal insult for which a warning has now been issued. Everyone else had a crack at the legitimacy of the OP or repeated the accusation of trolling.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
Agree.

Simon says, and mods are all forced to agree.
That's an offensive comment. Since there are now only two of us, that would equal me being his puppet. Not how it works and I wouldn't do it if it were the case.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Toy Saint wrote:If this is true....not a real flash recuriting result....Freeman a bloody hamstring, Rice ill with glandular fever and Carlisle busted for cocain and suspended for 12 months.....and it's only cost us draft picks this year and next...

Patience my friend. Their career's at St.Kilda are still only months old.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Wait, what?

We're led to believe this thread was not trolling, merely a 'not so well informed' post?

This thread was a straight out lie. A bait. One that some on here took, and may have ripple effects, as minor as they would be, into other realms of life.

There have been many legitimate Saints fans banned for far less.

It actually makes no sense.

I don't usually get caught up in the debate around moderation, but this is so painfully obvious, and fundamentally annoying, it needs to be swiftly put an end to.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Wait, what?

We're led to believe this thread was not trolling, merely a 'not so well informed' post?

This thread was a straight out lie. A bait. One that some on here took, and may have ripple effects, as minor as they would be, into other realms of life.

There have been many legitimate Saints fans banned for far less.

It actually makes no sense.

I don't usually get caught up in the debate around moderation, but this is so painfully obvious, and fundamentally annoying, it needs to be swiftly put an end to.
If the thread was a deliberate attempt to bait and troll then you are right. I will refer this to the other mod for some feedback and another opinion. I've acted on my own so far in this. Will get back to you.
A few months ago there was another thread where CW copped a lot of accusations of being a troll, so I searched and read through many of his posts. Seems to me to be a genuine Saints fan.

Playon
Club Player

Well I didn't really want to comment on this thread, but in the end I can't sit on the sidelines at let it pass.

Firstly if your offended by the OP you're easily offended.

I can see we're living up to our forum's reputation.

If posters are having a go at each other, a heated debate, fair enough, to me this just looks like cyber bullying, and calling for a mod to justify it?

Get over it, he got it wrong, who cares, geez I wish I never made mistakes, and when I do is this what I can look forward to?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:Well I didn't really want to comment on this thread, but in the end I can't sit on the sidelines at let it pass.

If posters are having a go at each other, a heated debate, fair enough, to me this just looks like cyber bullying, and calling for a mod to justify it?

Get over it, he got it wrong, who cares, geez I wish I never made mistakes, and when I do is this what I can look forward to?
I wish we had a "LIKE" button.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

One of the main reasons I don't post here much anymore is because the trolling and outright lying of posters like Citywest.
This type of baiting and outright lying is not tolerated at Bigfooty Saints board.

Not only that offensive posts by Nexus Nick at BF gets deleted and he is warned.

But you lot let him get away with it.

Mainly the reason you have quality posters such as him and saintspremiers still here.

This place has really fallen behind BF. Really is going from bad to worse. This thread would have been deleted yesterday over there

You are garbage - Enough said
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:One of the main reasons I don't post here much anymore is because the trolling and outright lying of posters like Citywest.
This type of baiting and outright lying is not tolerated at Bigfooty Saints board.

Not only that offensive posts by Nexus Nick at BF gets deleted and he is warned.

Mainly the reason you have quality posters such as him and saintspremiers still here.

This place has really fallen behind BF. Really is going from bad to worse. This thread would have been deleted yesterday over there
Fair enough Bunk. Am very willing to hear people's opinions about the way the forum should be moderated. Am also not rusted on to remaining as a mod. Am doing what I think is right in the spirit of everyone having the right to post within the rules. Personally, I would prefer it if we had a couple more active mods. It's better IMO to have input from numerous viewpoints.

Playon
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
Playon wrote:Well I didn't really want to comment on this thread, but in the end I can't sit on the sidelines at let it pass.

I wish we had a "LIKE" button.
I'm with you on this one St B, fairs fair.

Playon
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:One of the main reasons I don't post here much anymore is because the trolling and outright lying of posters like Citywest.

Honestly I would hate to see this forum go as a BF clone, all you see there is tattle tailing.
You could always try, no comment, I don't agree, or this is the real facts

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

I agree

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So you're comparing me to city west now?

Pretty lame considering the personal insult rubbish you post.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ripplug66
Club Player

BM is this forum tries to do everything BF does then this forum is stuffed. BF is that big so if both forums were the same why would you come on here. We need to be different here. CW makes crap comments but why does it matter. It hardly hurts anyone but his nic. People take all forums way to seriously IMO. Its all about fun. Those who claim ITK, those who make up stuff, those who have great knowledge of the game and those who have none.

BF is huge. SS must have a different selling point and if its keeping threads like this then fine IMO.