Brian Speaking

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brian Speaking

magnifisaint wrote:and suddenly this guy has gone quiet. BS by name BS by nature
yep.

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Verdun66 wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:and suddenly this guy has gone quiet. BS by name BS by nature
No....he made a few comments around midnight to the effect that our trading was just beginning. He hasn't been too off the mark to be fair.
Well he has. He was going on about Kelly when we were never getting Kelly. He basically made that up.
We were talking to Kelly apparently. I don't mind hearing that to be honest. These things may not come to pass, but we are talking to these guys. I take it with a grain of salt. No harm.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Like his work to honest. Anyone that has been involved in any form of football will understand that a host of meetings are held with hopeful recruits yearly. Just because they dont end up at your club doesnt mean they didnt happen.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
bigred
Saintsational Legend

He got me all moist with the O'meara talk.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Some very strange reactions on thread. He is on twitter. If you don't like him don't follow him.

He was hounded off BF but peanuts posting personal information about him. He doesn't post here.

Some small minds on this forum

You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

bigred wrote:He got me all moist with the O'meara talk.
Stay moist.

Next season trade

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Well he had that 10 pm tweet proclaiming this and that and for someone that says to stay tuned for some big news and whips up a frenzy you'd think that he'd be more direct with his posts. He just talks in generalities and if you spray enough bullets one or two will stick. He just doesn't compare to Jaxons in terms of what he knows. I certainly don't follow the guy and don't care about Big Footy, but when posters here allude to the fact that he has breaking news then of course I'm curious to know what that might be. On the other hand when Jaxons posts here, I'm all ears because he certainly has a far better understanding of what goes on between the walls. That certainly doesn't make me small minded. I reckon there are a couple more on here that know more than Brian Speaking.

Brian Speaking just loves beating his chest and drawing attention. Jaxons just gets it done quietly and without fuss. I know who I'd rather follow.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

This forum already has a BS, right Bernie?

loris
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:This forum already has a BS, right Bernie?
Now, now SainterK, I hope you are not implying our Bernie is full of B*** S***??????? :wink: :wink:

SMS
Club Player

Sounds like BS was right once. And then kept up the BS and finally now being seen for what he is.

We slightly got reemed BUT we have carlisle and freeman and 14 instead of 24. Got to be happy.

Best thing about our list is we are trading for positions not just ramming best players on the flank

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Some very strange reactions on thread. He is on twitter. If you don't like him don't follow him.

He was hounded off BF but peanuts posting personal information about him. He doesn't post here.

Some small minds on this forum
Too true.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:Well he had that 10 pm tweet proclaiming this and that and for someone that says to stay tuned for some big news and whips up a frenzy you'd think that he'd be more direct with his posts. He just talks in generalities and if you spray enough bullets one or two will stick. He just doesn't compare to Jaxons in terms of what he knows. I certainly don't follow the guy and don't care about Big Footy, but when posters here allude to the fact that he has breaking news then of course I'm curious to know what that might be. On the other hand when Jaxons posts here, I'm all ears because he certainly has a far better understanding of what goes on between the walls. That certainly doesn't make me small minded. I reckon there are a couple more on here that know more than Brian Speaking.

Brian Speaking just loves beating his chest and drawing attention. Jaxons just gets it done quietly and without fuss. I know who I'd rather follow.
I was sceptically of Jaxons in the past but my source tells me he is on the money.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:Well he had that 10 pm tweet proclaiming this and that and for someone that says to stay tuned for some big news and whips up a frenzy you'd think that he'd be more direct with his posts. He just talks in generalities and if you spray enough bullets one or two will stick. He just doesn't compare to Jaxons in terms of what he knows. I certainly don't follow the guy and don't care about Big Footy, but when posters here allude to the fact that he has breaking news then of course I'm curious to know what that might be. On the other hand when Jaxons posts here, I'm all ears because he certainly has a far better understanding of what goes on between the walls. That certainly doesn't make me small minded. I reckon there are a couple more on here that know more than Brian Speaking.

I was sceptically of Jaxons in the past but my source tells me he is on the money.
Won't bother with reading his stuff on Big Footy. I can make BS myself just by joining the dots

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

Won't bother with reading his stuff on Big Footy. I can make BS myself just by joining the dots

He isn't on BigFooty mainly because of abuse such as yours.

Some jealous small minds on these forums.

ripplug66
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

BM where do you those ITK get their information from? I'm not having a go I'm just interested as to what people think. I'm pretty sure we all know none of them work for the club because of how the clubs try to keep details as in house as possible.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

I never abused him. Why are you making this crap up? I'm not even a member there. Jealous of what??

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

magnifisaint wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

I never abused him. Why are you making this crap up? I'm not even a member there. Jealous of what??
Which part as "such as yours" don't you understand?

Tell us you inside Goss mate. Bet BS would trump you any day. Stick to your little life and don't try to grab other down to your level.
Don't bother replying, I won't see it as I am putting you and your crap on ignore

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

magnifisaint wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

Tell us you inside Goss mate. Bet BS would trump you any day. Stick to your little life and don't try to grab other down to your level.
Don't bother replying, I won't see it as I am putting you and your crap on ignore

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
saynta wrote:

You are a hero.

Congratulations. I don't need to go to bigfooty for my goss. I think you should stay there and keep peddling your BS