Bye all

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Bye all

Some posters really do post crap.

I don't break the rules, others do and I get blamed for it.

Go figure.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
SENsei wrote:You are right stuck in the middle of it. Like it or not.

And I do not have to answer other queries to the likes of you.
And I don't need to sit here and read your bulls***.
Good F off then and maybe we will get posters back as well as plugger who actually added to this place unlike you who is only good for running off sooking to the mods every time...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Out of interest, has this decision been sped up by possible legal against the website owners out of a result of one or more of plugger’s posts?

If plugger posted something defamatory (in a legal sense) who is liable, plugger himself, or the website owner?

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:Some posters really do post crap.

Go figure.
You break the rules plenty & changing your name doesn't hide that.

And I think you get accused more for being a sook and constantly reporting people…

saynta
Saintsational Legend

SENsei wrote:
saynta wrote:
SENsei wrote:You are right stuck in the middle of it. Like it or not.

And I do not have to answer other queries to the likes of you.
And I don't need to sit here and read your bulls***. i haven't responed to plugga for months and had nothing to do with the fool being banned.

You changed your nick. I can guess why, and I don't need your imput sensational.
Yes I was escaping previous bad behaviour. Obviously that is why I put something in my signature to alert people. Very cunning plan don't you think.

Now off you go. We don't need your type around a mature conversation.
When the conversation centres around me I will comment all I like and I won't take a scrap of notice of the likes of you or your mates.

You and those other clowns are the ones that brought me into the discussion.

For the record I have never called plugga plucker, or an alcoholic despite what some would have the forum believe.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

Go figure.

And I think you get accused more for being a sook and constantly reporting people…
Who said I changed my name. Saynta has always been on this forum. Right from the start

I don't break the rules. It is posters like you and plugga and a clown from the west who seem to have a problem with me. And yes if you break the rules I will report you. That's not being a sook, it is merely doing what the mods want posters to do. report abusive behavior

Personally I don't give a fig what you and a couple of others think.
Last edited by saynta on Wed 23 Sep 2015 5:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

IanRush wrote:Out of interest, has this decision been sped up by possible legal against the website owners out of a result of one or more of plugger’s posts?

If plugger posted something defamatory (in a legal sense) who is liable, plugger himself, or the website owner?
Both, I would venture. Can't see that being the case though.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
dragit wrote:

Go figure.

Who said I changed my name. Saynta has always been on this forum. Right from the start

I don't break the rules. It is posters like you and plugga and a clown from the west who seem to have a problem with me. And yes if you break the rules I will report you. That's not being a sook, it is meely doing what the mods want posaters to do. report abusive behaviouR

Plenty of us know that the mods caught you out with multiple names and so you were given an ultimatum… at which time you retired the stinger name and have kept posting under saynta.

It's common knowledge mate, so I don't know why you continue to lie about it?

You're not fooling anyone and I don't see how pointing the truth is breaking any rules.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Just goes to show that a name doesn't matter as a person will always revert to type.

And goes to show that as always, there is two to tango. How one is still here in whatever guise is amazing.

But I have wasted too much oxygen on that thief over the years, I will waste no more.

See how easy it is folks to ignore someone??

FFS.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
dragit wrote:

Go figure.

I don't break the rules. It is posters like you and plugga and a clown from the west who seem to have a problem with me. And yes if you break the rules I will report you. That's not being a sook, it is merely doing what the mods want posters to do. report abusive behavior

Maybe I should report you for calling me a clown?? Highly offensive I'm emotionally scared now you constant trolling of me waaaa waaaa how dare you bring up personal things like where I live waaa waaaa waaaa how dare you !!!! Where is the report button quick quick waaaaaaa waaaaaa
Enjoy SS by yourself Stinger cause eventually you will drive everyone from here with your sooks then you and saynta can post to each other congratulation your self on how delightful you last post was...

#BanTheRealProblemWithSS

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

SENsei wrote:Just goes to show that a name doesn't matter as a person will always revert to type.

And goes to show that as always, there is two to tango. How one is still here in whatever guise is amazing.

But I have wasted too much oxygen on that thief over the years, I will waste no more.

See how easy it is folks to ignore someone??

FFS.
I'm with you had enough of this crap the double standard it's disgusting I'm out ...

markp
Saintsational Legend

So SENsei was SENsational...?

Mind. Blown.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Hey Simon,
Why is the stinger vs plugger poll locked but the two evaluating pluggers value still live?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Hey Simon,
Why is the stinger vs plugger poll locked but the two evaluating pluggers value still live?
Pretty simple really. Even you should understand. One is a breach of the rules. The one about a former member isn't.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

2 of those votes would be the one person.
Crap poll!

Where's option 3: Dave McNamara???

PS: I'd also like the option to vote for getting rid of neither of the two Saintsationalists suggested!
Nor IMHO, should any other Saintsationalist be banned!
And that even includes our Carlton-supporting members too. :wink:
(However, before returning, one former Bigtime member should apologise to the Saintsationalist he swore at, before departing in one of this site's all-time greatest meltdowns. Oh well... )

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Armoooo wrote:
SainterK wrote:Blaming plugs for driving people away is a little weird IMHO, and a little convenient.
People have confirmed that they left this site because of plugger... They have specifically named him. I'm sure a lot of the people have lost interest or migrated to Facebook/twitter but quite a lot of people left because of plugger, anybody who denies this is just plain wrong.
:?
BackFromUSA wrote: ... Despite numerous protests that this site is dying the reality is that the activity numbers are UP in each of the past 2 seasons despite (or maybe because) we have been poor on-field. I know Plugger66 contributed to those numbers in terms of posts BUT the actual average daily readers (registered and non registered) and actual posters went up...
Time for another poll... "Who Is Wrong...?" :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
citywest

Hey Simon, I have no doubt that plugger66 is already back on with a new nic. If he continues posting in the same fashion (which I am sure he will), you should consider IP banning him for life. This should be the rule for all of the rogue posters who play the man rather than give opinions and create proper discussion regarding the St Kilda FC.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Pretty simple really. Even you should understand. One is a breach of the rules. The one about a former member isn't.
I wasn't talking to you…

Asking the forum which poster we would prefer to keep? Which rule does that breach?

You must have been shattered at the results coming in after all your talk of others being the problem.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saynta wrote:
dragit wrote:

Go figure.

I don't break the rules. It is posters like you and plugga and a clown from the west who seem to have a problem with me. And yes if you break the rules I will report you. That's not being a sook, it is meely doing what the mods want posaters to do. report abusive behaviouR

Plenty of us know that the mods caught you out with multiple names and so you were given an ultimatum… at which time you retired the stinger name and have kept posting under saynta.

It's common knowledge mate, so I don't know why you continue to lie about it?

You're not fooling anyone and I don't see how pointing the truth is breaking any rules.
That is absolute crap. Simply not true. Just goes to show that common knowledge is more likely to be bulls***. No one caught me out doing anything. Anybody who states otherwise is a liar. Do you get that, A liar.

And I'm not your mate . Never was, never will be.

Anyway this thread was supposed to be about plugga not me. Good riddance to him i say. He tried to make life for me on this forum miserable, as he did for countless others.

I am done posting in this thread. IT would seem certain clowns think it is okay to bait and insult me, tell lies and blame me for plugga's demise, but if i defend myself from these lies i am reverting to type.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

citywest wrote:Hey Simon, I have no doubt that plugger66 is already back on with a new nic. If he continues posting in the same fashion (which I am sure he will), you should consider IP banning him for life. This should be the rule for all of the rogue posters who play the man rather than give opinions and create proper discussion regarding the St Kilda FC.

And you should consider keeping out of it and keeping your head down troll.......

Another little pet of the mods..........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saynta wrote:
I wasn't talking to you…

Asking the forum which poster we would prefer to keep? Which rule does that breach?

You must have been shattered at the results coming in after all your talk of others being the problem.
no, certainly not.

I am out of this thread, so go your hardest.

evo
Club Player

I am sure that all the thin skinned princesses will be happy. Personally I reckon dobbing or reporting should be a bannable offence.
Last edited by evo on Wed 23 Sep 2015 6:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

citywest

True Believer wrote:
citywest wrote:Hey Simon, I have no doubt that plugger66 is already back on with a new nic. If he continues posting in the same fashion (which I am sure he will), you should consider IP banning him for life. This should be the rule for all of the rogue posters who play the man rather than give opinions and create proper discussion regarding the St Kilda FC.

And you should consider keeping out of it and keeping your head down troll.......

Another little pet of the mods..........
Charming.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Firstly I didn't lock it.

Or move the plugger farewell post either.

Other mods did.

Both technically correct decisions.

The poll implying that stinger should be gone / banned instead seems to be a breach of rules where posters cannot start a post calling for the punishment of a poster.

I recall a similar post about plugger many months ago was dealt in the same way.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
dragit
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Firstly I didn't lock it.

I recall a similar post about plugger many months ago was dealt in the same way.
My apologies for the assumption.

Is plugger fair game for ridicule now that he can't reply though?

The other two poll threads are going, maybe because stinger hasn't reported them…