HARLEY BENNELL

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: HARLEY BENNELL

Weird post. Bm 2 posting lately. I like bm one. And don't tell me what to do. I have a daughter to do that

Junior
Club Player

Yet another thread turning to s*** due to the useful suspects.

Dont you all realise you cannot be bias,passionate about the club and don't even dare to speculate or dream about players wanting to join the club or nominate us.

Please only deal in facts so the miserable sacks of s*** don't get upset.

No speculation only mention players once signed sealed and delivered, the forum gods sorry flogs have spoken.

You know the internet heroes who turn just about every thread on this forum into a crap slanging match.

Heaven forbid St Kilda supporters have fun speculate on deals, or even during the season question an umpire as we are bias.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:I want to know when all these guys announce that they want to play for the Saints

Don't you know how it works. If we mention a player on here or from BF it suddenly becomes fact they want to come to us. I think Kelly is a case in point. Not once have I heard these trading experts say he want to come to us but a rumour starts and turkeys then get upset why we aren't chasing this player that probably doesn't even know our coaches name.
Thanks. I thought this was all true. Don't fairies exist?
You two are geniuses. you two are the only ones that have worked out draft and trading time means all sorts of remote scenarios are put up that never come to fruition.

Why dont you both log off and dont come back on until trading is over if it upsets you both so much?

Let others enjoy what a football forum is for i.e talking s.hit and bollocks instead of being total bellends and arrogant tossers?
Thanks I wish I was a genius. I'm not upset at all, just amused. I wish I was a genies arse

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Junior wrote:Yet another thread turning to s*** due to the useful suspects.

Dont you all realise you cannot be bias,passionate about the club and don't even dare to speculate or dream about players wanting to join the club or nominate us.

Please only deal in facts so the miserable sacks of s*** don't get upset.

No speculation only mention players once signed sealed and delivered, the forum gods sorry flogs have spoken.

You know the internet heroes who turn just about every thread on this forum into a crap slanging match.

Heaven forbid St Kilda supporters have fun speculate on deals, or even during the season question an umpire as we are bias.

Gunny

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Sunil_saint wrote:

What a wonderful trip. Please post more pics if Mods allow...........!!

ps ..........Happen to see any Dentists around ......???
No Dentists!!

Rather than clog up this site, I have now posted up some pics of the trip here:

http://www.australianfrequentflyer.com. ... 70682.html

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....