Been talking to a Dad whose lad Saints have talked to???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: Been talking to a Dad whose lad Saints have talked to???

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:Guys, Loris lives in Perth, and watches games at home with friends. We have Western Saints get-togethers here, and she hasn't been to any at all in over 4 years.
Then again, the "official" HQ only gets 3 men and a dog watching on a huge screen. That pub will probably stop showing our game next year, or put it in the back bar.
why you have to be a total bell end on here and twitter confuses me .. in person you are a good bloke...
for starters the last two telecast functions have been poorly attended the geelong match being shown on channel 7 was the main cause for that and last weekend we had a better showing but with the end of year you can expect a drop off in numbers but your constant bagging of the telecasts is becoming tiresome it is counter productive implying that we only ever have 3 people attend is a slap in the face to the Western Saints and the Game Sports Bar .
for the record management at the Game Sports Bar are very happy with our telecasts with the vast majority of them brining in a decent crowd who have a great time. of these people attending the functions this year the majority have got information on the functions from our facebook and twitter so you bagging them out is infact making it harder to get bigger numbers (hence why you are currently on a ban from both pages)

by all means if you think you can do a better job or think you can help put your hand up and join the committee (hell ill even nominate you) but I bet you wont you rather just take pot shots at people who give up their own time to create these events for our fans ..
pull your head it mate
I don't bag the committee "Mate". Committee does a lot of work to get the Prez over here, organise raffles, etc, and it's not easy.
"Pot shots" are aimed at folks who have been just once this year to "The Game", or NOT at all, yet the Western Saints FB page has over 500 likes. Well, none of them "like" the Saints enough to attend any telecasts.
Even the Karalee had a big crowd who turned up and made a lot of noise.
I don't understand why you take this as a personal "pot-shot" at the committee; maybe you've adopted that uniquely WA trait of only hearing what you want to hear; and possessing that "petty small-town ignorance" so prevalent in this town (I was born in Melbourne, so am thankfully immune to this affliction)
Anyways, two 90+ point thrashings has me a bit miffed.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The karalee had games were it was just Roger myself and Tim there as well easy to forget that we had big crowds for the blackout games where the only place to see the game was there with the NT feed ...
You might not be having a dig at the committee but you are at our members and that is who we represent we had 120 turn up on Saturday (paying $25 ) to our pre game and 200 turn up to the open training session so yeah we have the support of our members here you carrying on like a knob on Twitter posting photos of the empty bar before the telecast is helping attract members how ? You writing on our home venues Twitter page to forget about saints supporters helps how ? You giving a bloke on Facebook an uncalled for spray about not being a real fan cause he wasn't at the GSB at any of the games you were at help how ? I'll tell you straight I've had members ask me if you have a mental problem or not cause of these things you have done if you are trying to build up events slagging people isn't the way to do it...

Your jibe to Loris was also very uncalled for . Loris is a great saints person and a great supporter it's her choice if she wants to watch the game at home with friends over coming to the GSB just to keep you happy as I said pull your head in

By the way it's worth noting Loris was at our last AGM where you ?
You weren't at the training session or the function so you cannot call someone out for not being a true supporter because they didn't come to a telecast..

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Get a room you two. No one wants to read about your family squabbles for pity's sake.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:Get a room you two. No one wants to read about your family squabbles for pity's sake.

I don't think many want to read you either. Let them talk. Its very interesting.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:The karalee had games were it was just Roger myself and Tim there as well easy to forget that we had big crowds for the blackout games where the only place to see the game was there with the NT feed ...
You might not be having a dig at the committee but you are at our members and that is who we represent we had 120 turn up on Saturday (paying $25 ) to our pre game and 200 turn up to the open training session so yeah we have the support of our members here you carrying on like a knob on Twitter posting photos of the empty bar before the telecast is helping attract members how ? You writing on our home venues Twitter page to forget about saints supporters helps how ? You giving a bloke on Facebook an uncalled for spray about not being a real fan cause he wasn't at the GSB at any of the games you were at help how ? I'll tell you straight I've had members ask me if you have a mental problem or not cause of these things you have done if you are trying to build up events slagging people isn't the way to do it...

Your jibe to Loris was also very uncalled for . Loris is a great saints person and a great supporter it's her choice if she wants to watch the game at home with friends over coming to the GSB just to keep you happy as I said pull your head in

You weren't at the training session or the function so you cannot call someone out for not being a true supporter because they didn't come to a telecast..
As a committee member of the Western Saints, you should have more brains than to come on here having a slanging match with a disguntled supporter. Try settling your differences privately.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:Get a room you two. No one wants to read about your family squabbles for pity's sake.
Flower off ... FFS... Write a letter .... FFS... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:The karalee had games were it was just Roger myself and Tim there as well easy to forget that we had big crowds for the blackout games where the only place to see the game was there with the NT feed ...

As a committee member of the Western Saints, you should have more brains than to come on here having a slanging match with a disguntled supporter. Try settling your differences privately.
fair call... But I post as me not the Western Saints my opinions are mine alone not that of the Western Saints (unless of course I state that it's a message from the Western Saints) I can tell you I have privately spoken to this person about the way they carry on to no avail as a rule I ignore his rambling and have placed him on ban from Western Saints social networks due to his disregard to our requests to stop harassing our members.. Him taking a pot shot at Loris a person I have the highest respect for was the last straw and I won't apologise for taking him to task for that...
As for me "should having more brains " I think it's justified for me to set the record straight

saynta
Saintsational Legend

yawn. Mgnificant is right of course. Should have been handled by pm's

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Stick together guys. The WA saints supporters are some of the best interstaters. I was impressed at some of the noise you guys made over there at those corrupt green maggots.