Who will we trade pick 5 for

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who will we trade pick 5 for

We traded pick 13 for hickey with the bonus of a 2nd and 3rd round upgrade (by about 10 places on each as I recall)
We've put two years into him and he is starting to deliver on some promise

Why would we trade him for a pick around the 20 mark?

Makes no sense. Only way we'd consider it is if we were offered something so far overs eg a top 5 pick which will just not happen

#1 Ryder fan
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Didn't say it would be Hickey.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Kernal75 wrote:What about Seb Ross for an early 2nd rounder?
I would take it, but seriously which clubs would want Ross? - can't think of any.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:During the year, according to Plough on Future Stars, Collins may last until pick 20. If we got pick 18 for Hickey and the cards fell our way it could be a repeat of Stanley for pick 21 for Goddard. As for Parish, with pick 5 I reckon we are at least a 50% chance of getting him. Time will tell.
Why even bother discussing trading hickey when we only just extended his contract?

Parish is a chance to last to 5 but I'd say closer to 10%

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Old Mate wrote:
citywest wrote:During the year, according to Plough on Future Stars, Collins may last until pick 20. If we got pick 18 for Hickey and the cards fell our way it could be a repeat of Stanley for pick 21 for Goddard. As for Parish, with pick 5 I reckon we are at least a 50% chance of getting him. Time will tell.
Why even bother discussing trading hickey when we only just extended his contract?

Because some people are ignorant and quite stupid.

Hickey is not going to be traded unless it was for something so one sided to us that the other clubs trading staff would get sacked.

Just forget Hickey being traded

You are garbage - Enough said
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Kernal75 wrote:What about Seb Ross for an early 2nd rounder?
Seb was one of only three players who earned their pay yesterday

saynta
Saintsational Legend

I would trade Dunstan though. Hopeless yesterday.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 06 Sep 2015 8:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:

the drug cheats have already said that he was the type of player they needed.

lefty
Club Player

How would the Blues get pick 2 for Kruzer?

I don't get it, Pick 2?
He's barely played the last 3 or 4 years... seems like Dal Santo at pick #25 or whatever we got, was crap.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:I would trade Dunstan though. Hopeless yesterday.
stinger, your man crush on seb & irrational hatred of dunstan is completely spoiling your ability to actually assess their games.

playing different roles, they both had 25 touches, one had loads of tackles, the other had loads of marks, both in our best.

Ross is 2 years older and been in the system 4 years, he should be performing much better than dunstan, but he's not... he's still getting dropped from a bottom side desperate for midfielders.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger, your man crush on seb & irrational hatred of dunstan is completely spoiling your ability to actually assess their games.

playing different roles, they both had 25 touches, one had loads of tackles, the other had loads of marks, both in our best.

Ross is 2 years older and been in the system 4 years, he should be performing much better than dunstan, but he's not... he's still getting dropped from a bottom side desperate for midfielders.
I presume you are talking to me rather than someone who no longer posts here.

If you want me to address the subject of either my post our your obnoxious replies I can only suggest you address me by my correct name.

Until then I will simply ignore you.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
dragit wrote:

I presume you are talking to me rather than someone who no longer posts here.

If you want me to address the subject of either my post our your obnoxious replies I can only suggest you address me by my correct name.

Until then I will simply ignore you.
Perfect.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

lefty wrote:How would the Blues get pick 2 for Kruzer?

I don't get it, Pick 2?
He's barely played the last 3 or 4 years... seems like Dal Santo at pick #25 or whatever we got, was crap.
Yep. Dal is > than fricking Kreuzer. Just because he was a pick 1 in 1950 shouldnt mean anything.

Freebird
Club Player

dragit wrote:

Same goes with your man crush on Hickey and your hatred of Ross - a bit hypocritical don't you think.

I bet you spend your life contradicting others..a real pleasure to be with - you and plug must have fallen from the same tree

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
dragit wrote:

Same goes with your man crush on Hickey and your hatred of Ross - a bit hypocritical don't you think.

I bet you spend your life contradicting others..a real pleasure to be with - you and plug must have fallen from the same tree
Exactly.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Freebird wrote:
dragit wrote:

Exactly.
I thought you were ignoring me sting?

Freebird clearly has no idea what he/she is talking about, I'm neither a huge fan of hickey or a hater of Ross... Both been disappointing this year but they still have time. While Ross was decent last night, he'll need to start getting more than 7 kicks if we want to compete with the good sides... His short pass turnover in the back pocket was just an appalling skill error at this level, I hope it was nerves.