Eastern........ Your skills are needed 'old fella' !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Eastern........ Your skills are needed 'old fella' !!

Eastern have you been watching any of the videos on Saints.com? I'm sure you will be mortified by the poor driving habits some of our Sainters have got themselves into.

The first I saw was young Lonie taking Paddy for a sightseeing drive around Seaford. No wonder Paddy was often holding onto the panic handle from the ceiling of the car. Shock :shock: :shock: , horror, little Lonie is often driving the car with BOTH hands off the wheel simultaneously, or casually turning corners with only a finger or two guiding the steering wheel. :shock: :shock:

Me thinks young Jack needs your professional skills Eastern me ole mate. We can't have our # 1 draft pick being a passenger whilst Jack's at the wheel can we?

I watched another video yesterday it was a reverse parking competition between Armo & Billy Longer. Armo is a bit of a one hand loosely on the wheel sort of fellow. You know the type you worry driving with when on a country road, incase they accidentally veer on to the gravel or hit a pot hole, then they have no control over their car. But that wasn't what worried me, it was the way Armo wore his seat belt whilst driving. Now he was a very responsible driver telling Billy Longer to belt up, but then undid all his good work by not belting up correctly himself . He doesn't put the sash part of the strap over his shoulder, he puts his arm /shoulder over it :shock: :shock:

Now you Eastern me ole mate, with your skills and experience in your profession, and me ,a former RoSTA employee know that is such a No! No! for the person in the driving seat. Maybe I could give Armo the benefit of the doubt. Possibly he wore it in such a manner as the competition between he & Billy was on reverse parking........ or maybe Armo has a shoulder injury????? But he'll get more than a shoulder injury if he's in a bingle if that is his preferred method of wearing a seatbelt.

Pity our old friend John has gone to God - we could have sent our lads off to one of his defensive driving courses eh?

I have heard it said that ruck men ( like fast bowlers ) are not the smartest members in a team......... but on the driving skills on display Billy Longer won hands down IMHEO, even if his reverse parking of the van was a bit iffy !

So Eastern get over there and teach our precious commodities how to drive in a safe manner :wink: :wink:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Eastern........ Your skills are needed 'old fella' !!

How about his "Shouting the bar" skills being honed before season's end dear Loris? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
loris
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:How about his "Shouting the bar" skills being honed before season's end dear Loris? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you believe in miracles Jiggster?

I had you down as a smarter man than that - I think you are in for a dry afternoon tomorrow at Eastern's favourite drinking hole.

Nevertheless, enjoy the game........ As one famous poster says 'GO SAINTS' (to Hell with the rest) :wink: :wink: :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Eastern have you been watching any of the videos on Saints.com? I'm sure you will be mortified by the poor driving habits some of our Sainters have got themselves into.

The first I saw was young Lonie taking Paddy for a sightseeing drive around Seaford. No wonder Paddy was often holding onto the panic handle from the ceiling of the car. Shock :shock: :shock: , horror, little Lonie is often driving the car with BOTH hands off the wheel simultaneously, or casually turning corners with only a finger or two guiding the steering wheel. :shock: :shock:

Me thinks young Jack needs your professional skills Eastern me ole mate. We can't have our # 1 draft pick being a passenger whilst Jack's at the wheel can we?

I watched another video yesterday it was a reverse parking competition between Armo & Billy Longer. Armo is a bit of a one hand loosely on the wheel sort of fellow. You know the type you worry driving with when on a country road, incase they accidentally veer on to the gravel or hit a pot hole, then they have no control over their car. But that wasn't what worried me, it was the way Armo wore his seat belt whilst driving. Now he was a very responsible driver telling Billy Longer to belt up, but then undid all his good work by not belting up correctly himself . He doesn't put the sash part of the strap over his shoulder, he puts his arm /shoulder over it :shock: :shock:

Now you Eastern me ole mate, with your skills and experience in your profession, and me ,a former RoSTA employee know that is such a No! No! for the person in the driving seat. Maybe I could give Armo the benefit of the doubt. Possibly he wore it in such a manner as the competition between he & Billy was on reverse parking........ or maybe Armo has a shoulder injury????? But he'll get more than a shoulder injury if he's in a bingle if that is his preferred method of wearing a seatbelt.

Pity our old friend John has gone to God - we could have sent our lads off to one of his defensive driving courses eh?

I have heard it said that ruck men ( like fast bowlers ) are not the smartest members in a team......... but on the driving skills on display Billy Longer won hands down IMHEO, even if his reverse parking of the van was a bit iffy !

So Eastern get over there and teach our precious commodities how to drive in a safe manner :wink: :wink:
Hey Loris, I'll make the offer :wink:

As for Jiggster thinking that I have been cured of walletitis, we may need to get him checked out for alzimers :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Sorry! what was your name? actually whats my name?

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)