mock draft 2015

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: mock draft 2015

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:I really can't see why anyone brought up in the eastern states would want to live in the West.

Too hot, too many sharks , too isolated and far too insular and backward.

But that's only my opinion.
good call ... you stay where you are in Melbourne then Stinger ... leave WA for the rest of us to enjoy

Just a hint to you and all other posters bar Saynta. I got a warning for calling saynta that name so watch out guys. The person who changes his name becomes the protected one.
ahhh cheers for the heads up ... I haven't been around for a while so I don't know the ins and out of the situation but it seems to me pretty damn clear who is who .. the posting style is the dead give away ...
it would be somewhat ironic though if I did get a warning after all my first and only ever warning I have ever recieved before I left here for a while was because I made fun of Stinger so if I got another one for making fun of Saynta it would be fitting
I really don't know what you are referring to, but I do report any poster who refers to me as stinger.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:I really can't see why anyone brought up in the eastern states would want to live in the West.

good call ... you stay where you are in Melbourne then Stinger ... leave WA for the rest of us to enjoy

Just a hint to you and all other posters bar Saynta. I got a warning for calling saynta that name so watch out guys. The person who changes his name becomes the protected one.
ahhh cheers for the heads up ... I haven't been around for a while so I don't know the ins and out of the situation but it seems to me pretty damn clear who is who .. the posting style is the dead give away ...
it would be somewhat ironic though if I did get a warning after all my first and only ever warning I have ever recieved before I left here for a while was because I made fun of Stinger so if I got another one for making fun of Saynta it would be fitting
I really don't know what you are referring to, but I do report any poster who refers to me as stinger.

Why do you do that?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

what ever mate ... hey maybe write a letter to the admin ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saynta
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

what ever mate ... hey maybe write a letter to the admin ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever.

RW&B
Club Player

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-17/ner ... t-turnover

"Hird said last week the club had identified the midfield as an area it needed to boost, with Geelong Falcons on-baller Darcy Parish among the possible candidates for their first pick."

If Parish isn't available at our pick, who are we likely to pick? Mathieson has been touted to be around the mark but do we really need another grunt midfielder? Are there any quick, skilful, outside type mids around the mark?

"I'm a better coach when Nick Riewoldt is in the side" - Ross Lyon 2007
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

hahahaha what a funny thing you are .....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Saints94
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hahahaha what a funny thing you are .....
I missed you Trav.

you should come over to Bigfooty :wink: :)

you can be Defacto's WA sidekick! 8-)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
I missed you Trav.

I dunno ... im all old skool where it was SS vs BF .... and my allegiance was drawn to SS but given the drop off in content in SS (and the sudden influx of multiple personalities) I might have to give it a shot ....

Saints94
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
I missed you Trav.

I dunno ... im all old skool where it was SS vs BF .... and my allegiance was drawn to SS but given the drop off in content in SS (and the sudden influx of multiple personalities) I might have to give it a shot ....
I was in the same boat mate, BF is the forum IMHO.

SS isn't what it used to be.

I will always have a soft spot for SS though, always.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
I missed you Trav.

You know that old saying about the door and your arse?

We got by without you before, I'm sure we would manage in the future

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Why did you stop posting as Stinger anyway?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

hahahaaha
good one St..I mean saynta.... sure you wouldn't be forced to write a letter if I left?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hahahaaha
good one St..I mean saynta.... sure you wouldn't be forced to write a letter if I left?
You seem hell bent on starting something with me.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Why did you stop posting as Stinger anyway?

Who's saying that I ever did? You and plugger?. Careful you can get judged by the friends you keep.

You need to move on and get a life.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, but some of you seem intent on it.

I will continue to report any post calling me stinger though.
Last edited by saynta on Mon 17 Aug 2015 5:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I honestly don't care if you changed names. If you were blocked obviously the admin don't care you came back or they'd just block you again.

I just don't know, I'm not on here as much these days so I don't know if there was some big issue I missed.

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Everyone knows, it's not just me and my good friend plugger.

That's the reason I made that comment about Ross having slow hands because I knew it would bring out the Stinger in you and your response was virtually word for word one of your previous posts under Stinger.

I don't think there is anyone else on this site who has commented on Rosa's lightning quick hands.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:I honestly don't care if you changed names. If you were blocked obviously the admin don't care you came back or they'd just block you again.

I just don't know, I'm not on here as much these days so I don't know if there was some big issue I missed.
You are making some presumptions there which are totally incorrect.

I have never been blocked. I don't know what your problem with me is.

I don't swear at anybody, or breach the rules and I only really want to discuss footy, not the s*** you and a few others are trying to tie me to.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:Everyone knows, it's not just me and my good friend plugger.

That's the reason I made that comment about Ross having slow hands because I knew it would bring out the Stinger in you and your response was virtually word for word one of your previous posts under Stinger.

I don't think there is anyone else on this site who has commented on Rosa's lightning quick hands.
You obviously don't get around much. There have been a lot of posts and posters making that observation. His quick hands stand out like dog balls.

Anyone with an eye for talent can see that.

Christ, I hope I don't have similar views to plugger on any other of our young stars or else you will be saying I'm him as well.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

You obviously don't get around much. There have been a lot of posts and posters making that observation. His quick hands stand out like dog balls.

Christ, I hope I don't have similar views to plugger on any other of our young stars or else you will be saying I'm him as well.

Same goes for me. Having similar views to you would be the death of the player. A few are catching on now. Unfortunately under silly mods rules the warnings go to the person who mentions the other name and not the poster who changed him name but continues to have the same posting style as the previous nic.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Stinger and Saynta have the same posting style, the same opinions, and their activity levels seem to coincide... Therefore I assume that Stinger and saynta are one and the same.

But now you're saying that if I share any opinions regarding our youngsters I will conclude that you and plugger are one and the same... I'm not quite following.

Edit: my bad, think I read it wrong, still not sure what he's trying to say though.
Last edited by Armoooo on Mon 17 Aug 2015 5:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:I honestly don't care if you changed names. If you were blocked obviously the admin don't care you came back or they'd just block you again.

same I didn't know the back story of it but after reading Saynta it became so very obvious who they were the posting style the opinions the childishness and the ever present spat over trivial things with the usual suspects was a dead give away ... the fact I find out now that there is a spat going over who they say they aren't well I just find that hilarious (almost as funny as the time Stinger was going to write an angry letter to the CEO over trading Stanley)...
but hey if that's the game so be it ...

saynta
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

same I didn't know the back story of it but after reading Saynta it became so very obvious who they were the posting style the opinions the childishness and the ever present spat over trivial things with the usual suspects was a dead give away ... the fact I find out now that there is a spat going over who they say they aren't well I just find that hilarious (almost as funny as the time Stinger was going to write an angry letter to the CEO over trading Stanley)...

but hey if that's the game so be it ...
As I said before. Whatever. You believe what you want.

70s sainter
Club Player

RW&B wrote:http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-17/ner ... t-turnover

"Hird said last week the club had identified the midfield as an area it needed to boost, with Geelong Falcons on-baller Darcy Parish among the possible candidates for their first pick."

If Parish isn't available at our pick, who are we likely to pick? Mathieson has been touted to be around the mark but do we really need another grunt midfielder? Are there any quick, skilful, outside type mids around the mark?
Some people on here need to get a room and get it over with.
Anyway I was thinking the same thing about the inside midfielder considering we already have armo Ross and even acres .
Who's the next outside pacy mid ?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
saynta wrote:

Stinger and Saynta have the same posting style, the same opinions, and their activity levels seem to coincide... Therefore I assume that Stinger and saynta are one and the same.

But now you're saying that if I share any opinions regarding our youngsters I will conclude that you and plugger are one and the same... I'm not quite following.

Edit: my bad, think I read it wrong, still not sure what he's trying to say though.
I really don't think you know either. Do you want to leave it there.

I have no wish to continue debating a stupid, dead issue. I don't intend to comment further. I will leave it up to the mods to decide.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

70s sainter wrote:
RW&B wrote:http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-17/ner ... t-turnover

Some people on here need to get a room and get it over with.
Anyway I was thinking the same thing about the inside midfielder considering we already have armo Ross and even acres .
Who's the next outside pacy mid ?

Yes they do. I intend to fully ignore that sort of rubbish in future.

Back to the footy.

Parish will do if he is still available but I think the cheaters are after him.