PADDY!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: PADDY!!!!

supersaints wrote:
Trev from the Bush wrote:Paddy reminds me a bit of the young Stewie Loewe when he started - except that he can kick. Both had plenty of puppy fat but great hands. I want to see Paddy hitting the track come 1 October to build up his tank and his body. Then, I think we will have a player we can get very exited about. Still learning the game but learning quickly with senior experience. :)
Don't recall Stewie being a bit porky ( sure you are not thinking if Plugger ( Stewie only played one under 19's ,one reserves, then in the seniors for the rest of his time. I remember how fit he looked compared to Pluggs.
They had a replay from about 92 a final against Collingwood with Plugger and Stewie yesterday before the match. We had a super sweet side then. The standard of footy was a bit lower though. I forgot how good Mick Dwyer was though, he could actually play. Harvey was a super star and could have played in this era and kept the standard.

saintbob
SS Life Member

Paddy looked good , he should've got a couple of more goals if the umps had paid him free kicks in front of goal when he was being held in the contest.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
supersaints wrote:
Trev from the Bush wrote:Paddy reminds me a bit of the young Stewie Loewe when he started - except that he can kick. Both had plenty of puppy fat but great hands. I want to see Paddy hitting the track come 1 October to build up his tank and his body. Then, I think we will have a player we can get very exited about. Still learning the game but learning quickly with senior experience. :)
Don't recall Stewie being a bit porky ( sure you are not thinking if Plugger ( Stewie only played one under 19's ,one reserves, then in the seniors for the rest of his time. I remember how fit he looked compared to Pluggs.
They had a replay from about 92 a final against Collingwood with Plugger and Stewie yesterday before the match. We had a super sweet side then. The standard of footy was a bit lower though. I forgot how good Mick Dwyer was though, he could actually play. Harvey was a super star and could have played in this era and kept the standard.
not according to Mike Sheahan

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote:Paddy looked good , he should've got a couple of more goals if the umps had paid him free kicks in front of goal when he was being held in the contest.

He will have to get used to not getting those type of frees playing for us. Funny that watching Moore before hand he got the softest frees youll see.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

The most impressive thing about Paddy is the intelligent head on his young shoulders. He gets it.

Very high hopes for the kid

Robert Harvey- Simply the best