Let's call it what it is......cheating.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Darth Vader
Club Player

Re: Let's call it what it is......cheating.

Why don't we get the ump who let Jack Sinclair run 35 metres last week to kick a goal in the last quarter. He's obviously been paid to cheat for us so we should try and get him every week.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Personally I would like to see Curly get a 5 minute webcast on the Saints webpage where s/he analyses the frees like the 'Engine Room'.'
I am more than happy to collaborate.This would be quite funny. Get the big screen, pause it 'roll it'. 'The Adjudicator' or 'Curly's Corner'.
No issue doing that at all.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
dragit
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Personally I would like to see Curly get a 5 minute webcast on the Saints webpage where s/he analyses the frees like the 'Engine Room'.'
I am more than happy to collaborate.This would be quite funny. Get the big screen, pause it 'roll it'. 'The Adjudicator' or 'Curly's Corner'.
I like it, would probably need an hour each week though.

Curly's filthy cheating bastard hour.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Toy Saint wrote:
FQF wrote:Rumour has it that the reason Leigh Fisher was pulled out of the umpiring team at the last minute was because he refused on principle to accept the firm AFL directive to subtly assist a GWS victory.

But seriously, it is indeed a long shot to claim that there is some hidden agenda, but there were a number of calls today that were both inconsistent and not in our favour. Very frustrating and could plausibly have have affected the result.
But seriously, the AFL is highly motivated to ensure AFL is successfull in the western suburbs of Sydney. They'll do about whatever it takes. Why is anybody surprised?

How come they don't get favoured against all sides. How come we haven't had a game this year where we have been favoured. It lacks logic.
You seem to contradict yourself. We don't get any favouritism but others do sometimes but not every time so the system is perfect??????

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
CURLY wrote:
I like it, would probably need an hour each week though.

Curly's filthy cheating bastard hour.
It would go like this.

Replay off Lonie and Bruce attempting to mark.

Curly " Clear chop of the arm and a free to Bruce"

Umpires on panel. " yes correct but we had clear view and decided to ignore the rules"

Lonies attempt then GWS player lands on his back.

Curly " Arms chopped then driven into the ground and GWS player falls on back both clear frees both ignored"

Umpires on Panel " Well it's a clear free why are you complaining an umpire wouldn't miss that"

Show pulled off air by AFL

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Darth Vader wrote:Why don't we get the ump who let Jack Sinclair run 35 metres last week to kick a goal in the last quarter. He's obviously been paid to cheat for us so we should try and get him every week.
Are they the ones who didn't notice that Essendon didn't touch the ball but won more frees than us? They lead in two stats on the day only Frees for and clangers. I don't think finding one free our way proves they favoured us. I didn't notice him running too far at the time,it wasn't a glaring one and it was only on here anyone seemed to point it out.

Darth Vader
Club Player

Was obvious, and was a stuff-up just like all the other ones. Most frustrating thing in footy is when they're inconsistent, but that doesn't mean they're cheating or corrupt.

barneyboyz
Club Player

CURLY wrote:Just blatant cheating and they don't try and hide it. Arm chops ignored while non marks getting paid as marks resulting in goals the other way. It was 15-6 GWS way during the 3rd. We get to 16 down and Lonie and Bruce both get clearly infringed 20 out no free. It's just cheating and we keep copping it.
I'm with you CURLY :evil:

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barneyboyz wrote:
CURLY wrote:Just blatant cheating and they don't try and hide it. Arm chops ignored while non marks getting paid as marks resulting in goals the other way. It was 15-6 GWS way during the 3rd. We get to 16 down and Lonie and Bruce both get clearly infringed 20 out no free. It's just cheating and we keep copping it.

So you actually think the umpires cheated? That would mean the AFL are also involved. Everything gets out into the media. Strange that maybe the biggest story ever in footy has never got out.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:

So you actually think the umpires cheated? That would mean the AFL are also involved. Everything gets out into the media. Strange that maybe the biggest story ever in footy has never got out.
Come on Plugger don't you know that Harold Holt and Elvis are protecting the cheaters who are betting millions into pools of thousands and spending their ill-gotten gains on unicorns rainbows and tinfoil hats!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:

You denied PEDs in the AFL now you are saying there won't be gambling and corruption in the sport. If they are not officiating in a neutral way they are cheating. The club needs to urgently address it with the AFL because they are either being instructed to armchair ride the franchises- Sydney used to get an easier run at the tribunal, or they are making biased decisions based on preconceptions. It's not up to standard ATM.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

just adding a plus 1, we got comprehensively screwed yesterday

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:

Do you think Margetts cheated when he pinned Milne 5-6 times v Collingwood including paying a free against him that wasn't there that cost us the game. What about Sneider being held in the 2009 GF when you can clearly see the umpire with his whistle to his mouth then realize who it is. Call it what you like but umpiring differently against different players or clubs is cheating.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

... a bit like moderating ... bias looks like cheating 'n spitefullness.

ay kos !

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I love Curly.
Has to be said it's just pathetic.
Just bad umpiring. Even my wife said so. The Giants supporters sitting around us just kept laughing. Bruce was monstered. He was also blatantly pushed in the back and under the ball ever time he went for a mark on the lead. The umpires tried to even up a bit in the last quarter when the game was well and truly lost so they would get a game next week. It was a pathetic performance alright.

barneyboyz
Club Player

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:

You denied PEDs in the AFL now you are saying there won't be gambling and corruption in the sport. If they are not officiating in a neutral way they are cheating. The club needs to urgently address it with the AFL because they are either being instructed to armchair ride the franchises- Sydney used to get an easier run at the tribunal, or they are making biased decisions based on preconceptions. It's not up to standard ATM.
This is probably closest to what I think...whatever it is, we are one the poor end of it and have been for quite some time

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:

Gringo you do have a habit of lying to prove your point so please show me any post where I have said there is no PEDS in the AFL. That is lie and you should apologise. And if they are not officiating in the natural way that means they are cheating. What a load of crap and makes no sense. And if the franchises get armchair rides can you show me the stats to prove that or again it is just crap or are you saying the armchair ride is only against us? And how come something that huge in the AFL has never got into the media. I will tell you why, because its complete rubbish.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah gring
rubbish

its not in the media
so therefore its a load of crap

:roll:

the real media peeps would know so much about all kinds of stuff that isnt printed its not funny

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:yeah gring
rubbish

its not in the media
so therefore its a load of crap

:roll:

the real media peeps would know so much about all kinds of stuff that isnt printed its not funny

Excellent post. And that last line means completely zero. Can you explain it at all. Who are the real media people and if they are the real media people then why wouldn't they print it. Yep its complete rubbish.