Proud

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Re: Proud

Hey Bunk, your mate Timmy Watson is a new convert to Baltimore via The Wire. Talks about it all the time and is in particular love with good old Bunk!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Bunk was the best character in that show

shiiiiiiit
:D

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

SENsei wrote:Hey Bunk, your mate Timmy Watson is a new convert to Baltimore via The Wire. Talks about it all the time and is in particular love with good old Bunk!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....
Well I'm Proud

Is he "giving a F### when it isn't his turn to give a F####"

You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:Bunk was the best character in that show

shiiiiiiit

Nah, I loved the hot dyke Kima

You are garbage - Enough said
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Gordo' Sumner wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Well I will barracking for the saints whatever position we are in. I could never hope we lose. If we did lose then fine we may or may not get a benefit. The day someone can guarantee a player we will get and that will be a star is the day I then may stop barracking. before then I will be hoping to win ever game we play. Anyway my point is certain parts of the club will want to win no matter what position we are in and that is why an answer of whats best for the club isn't an answer.
this !!!!

tank like in that kruzer cup farce and you end up with............ kruzer :roll: ............ possibly

or scully :roll: or trengrove :roll: or watts :roll: ........... possibly

i'm backing trout and co to get the job done with whatever picks we honestly end up with

so FFS just win !!!! :evil:

lol - sting(er) wannabee :D
Obviously taking the piss after the long departed poster who was a good sainta. Gordon Sumner aka Sting from Police. Pretty clever though in a juvenile sort of way. Probably why I understood it so quickly.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Shiiiiiiit. Matrix is more juvenile than me and got it a smidge quicker!! I think the long departed one is actually in the new cast of Shark Tank.

As for Bunk Moreland, the man is a legend.

Moreland: I'm just a humble motherf###er with a big-ass d###.

Freamon: You give yourself too much credit.

Moreland: Okay then. I ain't that humble.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:now the question is, is gordo stinger or someone clever enough to use Stings real name and make everyone think its stinger

follow me?
8-)

Stinger would never agree with me even if I said he was a good bloke. I think we can rule him out. Someone taking the piss. I like it.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

... i can't afford to bet a dollar on all these new(ish) and rare visiting Id's !!!
Twas good to see Harry back though.

The 2ndIdPolice will be twisting their nosehairs right outa their head.

:idea:
... treat the evolving concept as a Pokie gazwaldi
Now its EASY to a bet a dollar.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Carlton won today so some of yous might be happy.
Did we lose?

No so you wont be completely happy.
im always happy!!
even reading your repetitive drivel...

That's true. I do repeat myself saying I want to win every game. You don't repeat yourself because you are wishy washy and have no opinion apart from whats best for the club.
'wishy washy'.....really?

Hard hitting stuff from the internet courage man!!

and yes, I do only have an opinion based on whats best for the club.....infact I pride myself on that.....did you actually understand what you were saying when u wrote that muck?

:mrgreen:
So its looks like we are on the same page. You want whats best for the club and I want to win every possible game. Teffers just got some simple questions based on whats best for the club. Try answering these simple questions for a change instead of being the lion off the wizard of oz.

Do you think the players want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the coaches want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the marketing department want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the membership department want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the sponsorship department want to win every possible game this year?

There you go Teffers 5 simple questions with a simple yes or no answer. Come on teffers don't continue to be the lion and answer those questions. And I certainly understood what I wrote that's why Im not expecting you to answer these questions because it has been a proven MO of yours.
simplistic questions from a simpleton.
As Bunk said nothing is black and white or that simple in my definition of whats best for the club.
You feel winning, even IF we secure a lessor player at the draft is a good news story for the club. I think thats dumb and short term wins will mean squat in 4 years time when we want to be challenging.
I dont answer questions from simpletons.
Over to you Dorothy.

<Warning for demeaning a poster (simpleton)>

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

WindSister wrote:... where's the option of 'possibly' ?

ie ,
Yes .
No.
Possibly.

Otherwise your questions are like another liberal party mantra ,
pushing the bullsh1t of .... with us or against us
ah yes so true WS...wheres the grey?
only black and white for pluggs, for example his logic on why soccer is doing well in schools was based on 'its the fault of female teachers....'
such simplistic reasoning is actually quite dangerous when you think about what is being said....

ofcourse theres room for Possibly, maybe and no.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

ie ,
Yes .
No.
Possibly.

Possible means the answer is no. Do you want to win every game. Its a simple yes or no answer.
Well I don't want to sound like I am agreeing with the Tankers it is not as simple as that.

We play WCE at Patterson Stadium in R22. Say we are on level points with Melbourne for fourth last and we know Carlton and GC are taking talls and if Melbourne get # 3 they take Parish, but we really really want Parish in the draft.

In that case, considering we have just about zero chance of winning anyway, I would not be too concerned about losing and in fact in the one off scenario I would be a little disappointed if we did win and cost us an absolute A grade midfielder.

But on the whole with 10 games left, I would want the Saints to win as many as they can.

Geez this gets murky :D
Youre half a tanker mate....thats ok youve thought it through and good for you......even if you are hedging your bets...and for the record....I dont think Ive read anyone yet say they want to lose every game???? your buying Pluggs drivel.
Still, I agree with you absolutely zip in shooting ourselves in the foot based on your scenario above but I reckon the club know this......ofcourse to keep all the Pluggs happy they'll say ...'we are about winning every game!'....

“Yeah….nah””
saint-stu
Club Player

matrix wrote:Bunk was the best character in that show

shiiiiiiit
Clay Davis was the character using that line, sheeeeeeeit!

1ac46a38
Gordo' Sumner
Club Player
Location: nyc for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every dive i played, ffs was lucky i got paid !!!

Bunk_Moreland wrote: lol - sting(er) wannabee :D
oh FSS !!!! of course i'm sting !!!! everyone knows me as sting. :roll:

who is this stinger ?????

cool name actually....... what instrument does he/she play ?

Fortitude Fidelity Sayntas.
felix
Club Player

He played his organ very well from memory where did he go ffs :| :twisted:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Carlton won today so some of yous might be happy.
Did we lose?

No so you wont be completely happy.
im always happy!!
even reading your repetitive drivel...

That's true. I do repeat myself saying I want to win every game. You don't repeat yourself because you are wishy washy and have no opinion apart from whats best for the club.
'wishy washy'.....really?

Hard hitting stuff from the internet courage man!!

and yes, I do only have an opinion based on whats best for the club.....infact I pride myself on that.....did you actually understand what you were saying when u wrote that muck?

:mrgreen:
So its looks like we are on the same page. You want whats best for the club and I want to win every possible game. Teffers just got some simple questions based on whats best for the club. Try answering these simple questions for a change instead of being the lion off the wizard of oz.

Do you think the players want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the coaches want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the marketing department want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the membership department want to win every possible game this year?
Do you think the sponsorship department want to win every possible game this year?

There you go Teffers 5 simple questions with a simple yes or no answer. Come on teffers don't continue to be the lion and answer those questions. And I certainly understood what I wrote that's why Im not expecting you to answer these questions because it has been a proven MO of yours.
simplistic questions from a simpleton.
As Bunk said nothing is black and white or that simple in my definition of whats best for the club.
You feel winning, even IF we secure a lessor player at the draft is a good news story for the club. I think thats dumb and short term wins will mean squat in 4 years time when we want to be challenging.
I dont answer questions from simpletons.
Over to you Dorothy.

Not very original Teffers. Second time you have followed me and you call me the simpleton. Again cant answer some basic questions. Use another excuse to get out of it. A personal attack again to get out os answering them. You jjust continually make a fool of yourself. Its funny. I don't have to get personal to make you look stupid. I asked 5 questions from a club perspective. The answers were yes or no. You couldn't say an answer. There goes you stand that you want whats best for the club. Teffers you are wishy washy and lack the courage to say you want to lose games. Do you want to beat WB tjhis week lack of courage Lion?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:

ie ,
Yes .
No.
Possibly.

only black and white for pluggs, for example his logic on why soccer is doing well in schools was based on 'its the fault of female teachers....'
such simplistic reasoning is actually quite dangerous when you think about what is being said....

Lies again. Prove the comment teffers. Perfect proof of your MO.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

ie ,
Yes .
No.
Possibly.

Lies again. Prove the comment teffers. Perfect proof of your MO.
You've just responded to 2 of my posts but I'm following you???
Anyway, I'm sure this too is the fault of female teachers...... cause that's simple and easy yeah?
Sad.

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The club continues to do a great job. All positive in the media and now the lowest injury list. A win this week will help even more. Go Saints. Smash them. All true Saints supporters will be cheering you on this week.

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

and the good news keeps coming with Sinclair re-signed for two years. Considering where we are on the ladder I think the club has been brilliant in continually getting good news stories out in the media. Can't remember us doing it this well even when we were a contender.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Some bad new though with Rory Sackville moving on. Very good operator and will be sadly missed. His fan development was the best since General Electric.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsei wrote:Some bad new though with Rory Sackville moving on. Very good operator and will be sadly missed. His fan development was the best since General Electric.

Yep he was good. Had some involvement with him about 5 years ago and he was great to deal with.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SENsei wrote:Some bad new though with Rory Sackville moving on. Very good operator and will be sadly missed. His fan development was the best since General Electric.

Yep he was good. Had some involvement with him about 5 years ago and he was great to deal with.
You have found someone that was great to deal with..shame you can't find that here on SS ;)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You have found someone that was great to deal with..shame you can't find that here on SS ;)

There are plenty I can deal with on here. Mostly people who want to win every game we play. To be honest I couldn't give a stuff what people think of an internet name. Unlike some I have plenty of real mates. This place is just for a laugh.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

There are plenty I can deal with on here. Mostly people who want to win every game we play. To be honest I couldn't give a stuff what people think of an internet name. Unlike some I have plenty of real mates. This place is just for a laugh.
well you certainly don't display those sentiments :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

well you certainly don't display those sentiments :)

Really. I better change then.

Anyway do you want the saints to beat the WB this week. I certainly do.