Where's Stinger?

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Where's Stinger?

WindSister wrote:get real ... lol.. It's like tag team wrestling against Plugger
Freebird jumps through the ropes with a chair 'n It's Plugger who get s growled at.

fair dink

FB is playing games .
... which is ok ... but that's not Pluggers bloody fault.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

she's fugly even In freeflight.
... don't really like my women with full face fur.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

WindSister wrote:get real ... lol.. It's like tag team wrestling against Plugger
Freebird jumps through the ropes with a chair 'n It's Plugger who get s growled at.

fair dink

FB is playing games .
It's not about fault. People can go on endlessly pointing the finger coz it's "not my fault". Don't care who started it. It takes two to carry it on.

It's about thinking before posting something that's inflammatory or deliberately personal.
I'd call, "By the way why have you never proven your lie? Got a name yet or are you just a liar? I will go with liar," personal and inflammatory. It serves no purpose other than to continue on with a tit for tit personal war. Then Freebird can come back with something else, then Pluggs can reply and on and on and on it goes.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Yep ... got that.
... even makes complete sense, which is moderation madness around these parts

But, why not growl at Freebird.
... late to the party
... intention after arrival = backhand Plugger. ..then after completing mission ... leave the party.

Pluggers here having a go ... doin his socials ... putting In some effort,
being one of the crew
then the game playing Fb wields his/her/it's charm and Plugger gets another serve from u badgepolishers.

Give FB a gob full.
... S/he's the one outa line... imo ...fwtw.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:

fair dink

FB is playing games .
It's not about fault. People can go on endlessly pointing the finger coz it's "not my fault". Don't care who started it. It takes two to carry it on.

It's about thinking before posting something that's inflammatory or deliberately personal.
I'd call, "By the way why have you never proven your lie? Got a name yet or are you just a liar? I will go with liar," personal and inflammatory. It serves no purpose other than to continue on with a tit for tit personal war. Then Freebird can come back with something else, then Pluggs can reply and on and on and on it goes.

Freebird said that I caused his sister or something like that to leave the site. He accused me of something that he has not been able to prove. Something that is easy to prove. His dates were all wrong. it was a made up story to have a go at. He is a liar unless he proves otherwise and deserves to be called out especially as he again had a go at me for no reason at all. You may not care about being blamed for someone leaving the site but I do especially when it is a lie. And worst of all is Freebird never really comments at all on footy just the people. Don't believe me ten do a search and look at his first 30 posts. If they are the people we need on this site then this site will die.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

fair dink

FB is playing games .

Freebird said that I caused his sister or something like that to leave the site. He accused me of something that he has not been able to prove. Something that is easy to prove. His dates were all wrong. it was a made up story to have a go at. He is a liar unless he proves otherwise and deserves to be called out especially as he again had a go at me for no reason at all. You may not care about being blamed for someone leaving the site but I do especially when it is a lie. And worst of all is Freebird never really comments at all on footy just the people. Don't believe me ten do a search and look at his first 30 posts. If they are the people we need on this site then this site will die.
Plugger, fair enough that you're standing up for yourself. I believe you. The point is that this personal tit for tat goes back and forward and back and forward and threads become about two people's personal disagreement, rather than what the thread is actually about. And the mods are taking on board many posters letting us know that they're tired of that happening. That it causes them to frequent the forum less. It's not personal against you or anyone else. It's just a desire to keep threads on track and not disappearing into tit for tat vortexes.

If you reckon you've been slighted or abused then report it. I know you have a policy of not reporting others, but that means all your battles are fought in the forum, thread by thread, rather than seeking the support of the rules that everyone has to abide by. And many posters have expressed a desire for those personal battles to not be played out in threads that end up being hijacked and going off track.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

fair dink

FB is playing games .

Plugger, fair enough that you're standing up for yourself. I believe you. The point is that this personal tit for tat goes back and forward and back and forward and threads become about two people's personal disagreement, rather than what the thread is actually about. And the mods are taking on board many posters letting us know that they're tired of that happening. That it causes them to frequent the forum less. It's not personal against you or anyone else. It's just a desire to keep threads on track and not disappearing into tit for tat vortexes.

If you reckon you've been slighted or abused then report it. I know you have a policy of not reporting others, but that means all your battles are fought in the forum, thread by thread, rather than seeking the support of the rules that everyone has to abide by. And many posters have expressed a desire for those personal battles to not be played out in threads that end up being hijacked and going off track.

Fair enough but lets face it this is a bulls*** thread so it shouldn't worry anyone. I agree that I go about thing like that to much on the fan forum but maybe if a mod also acknowledged there are 2 people at fault then I may feel a little better. Anyway it shouldn't anyone on this thread. Its hardly a serious thread and its tucked away on a forum 3 quarters of the people wouldn't even know it is exists.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Fair enough but lets face it this is a bulls*** thread so it shouldn't worry anyone. I agree that I go about thing like that to much on the fan forum but maybe if a mod also acknowledged there are 2 people at fault then I may feel a little better. Anyway it shouldn't anyone on this thread. Its hardly a serious thread and its tucked away on a forum 3 quarters of the people wouldn't even know it is exists.

Yep agree it's not the most high profile thread. Take your point about it taking two to tango and agree with you. In the case of this thread, I just looked through the whole thread and Freebird's only post in it is where he/she re-posts your exchange with Saynta, without making any comment at all. Can't see how you've been slighted in that thread by Freebird. Was it from another thread?
And whether it's a low profile thread or not, the point remains that threads going off into personal battles are a turn-off for man posters.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yep agree it's not the most high profile thread. Take your point about it taking two to tango and agree with you. In the case of this thread, I just looked through the whole thread and Freebird's only post in it is where he/she re-posts your exchange with Saynta, without making any comment at all. Can't see how you've been slighted in that thread by Freebird. Was it from another thread?
And whether it's a low profile thread or not, the point remains that threads going off into personal battles are a turn-off for man posters.

He typed inside one of the quotes. That's why I said he needs to learn to quote. I certainly didn't expect a mod to pick that up. I was just talking generally.

Freebird
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:Enough already Pluggs. Why fan the flames?

Because he had a go at me for no reason. Pretty simple.
The irony of hypocrisy

I can't remember the name plug it was something to do with Nick but another user was also using similar. She was only on for a very short time before suffering abuse. You really don't care who you hurt.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

The irony of hypocrisy

I can't remember the name plug it was something to do with Nick but another user was also using similar. She was only on for a very short time before suffering abuse. You really don't care who you hurt.

How are you today freebird? Hope you have fun at the footy if you go and hopefully we get another win.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

The irony of hypocrisy

Likewise to you Freebird. Enough tit for tat personal commentary.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

And after all that, we never worked out where Stinker is.

OOPs.

<Given self personal warning and an uppercut for baiting, bullying, and using a posters name in vain.>

asiu
Saintsational Legend

the point remains that threads going off into personal battles are a turn-off for man posters.
man posters ??

... i suppose there's a point as well.

We (the posters) see all the misstypes AND the intentional slights ,
... it's the art of having a dig.
You ( the noddies) are reading quickly trying to get bulk work done.