SainterK its time to return

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK its time to return

I would like to congratulate SainterK on being one of few and certainly the first to pick Geary as captain of our club. Well done. You deserve a pat on the back.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Re: SainterK its time to return

plugger66 wrote:I would like to congratulate SainterK on being one of few and certainly the first to pick Geary as captain of our club. Well done. You deserve a pat on the back.
I am embarrassed that a player struggling to kick the football is now captaining my club. What a role model because he runs time-trails and other stuff well! Yey for nothingness!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I would like to congratulate SainterK on being one of few and certainly the first to pick Geary as captain of our club. Well done. You deserve a pat on the back.
I am embarrassed that a player struggling to kick the football is now captaining my club. What a role model because he runs time-trails and other stuff well! Yey for nothingness!

He is no star but why be negative? Not many players get to captain their side. I think we can leave the other stuff till later.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
I am embarrassed that a player struggling to kick the football is now captaining my club. What a role model because he runs time-trials and other stuff well! Yey for nothingness!

He is no star but why be negative? Not many players get to captain their side. I think we can leave the other stuff till later.
Because he is rubbish and plays the easiest spot on the ground? Oh the courage of running into packs and taking out his own team-mates!!!

It is embarrassing even for Armitage that Geary is held in the same regard.

Oh because he handballs so well!!!

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Congratulations Gears. It's your team on Saturday. You need to find a way to drag them over the line. Takes the game on, take risks, maybe take a player out (the oppo that is). Make it happen out there!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Classy guy aren't you. Say it to his face if you are such a hard man. I think internally Geary would have a lot of respect from his peers and the way he plays his footy is a great example to the kids.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What a dick!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
I am embarrassed that a player struggling to kick the football is now captaining my club. What a role model because he runs time-trials and other stuff well! Yey for nothingness!

Because he is rubbish and plays the easiest spot on the ground? Oh the courage of running into packs and taking out his own team-mates!!!

It is embarrassing even for Armitage that Geary is held in the same regard.

Oh because he handballs so well!!!
I would have no problem urinating on you.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I feel bad. SainterK took offence to some of the Geary bashing on here and I was one of the culprits. So I apologise for hurting SainterKs feelings.

Geary is tough and couragous and easily in our best 22. I think my gripe is that he shouldn't be the spare man in defence with the main responsibility of running and kicking up field. Id prefer him to be more a defensive player and have Savage, Newnes, Webster, Roberton as the designated kickers. Not really Gears fault he is asked to do that job. More a criticism of how the coach uses him.

Anyway Sorry SainterK. Come back.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Thu 23 Apr 2015 9:19pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

gringo wrote:Classy guy aren't you. Say it to his face if you are such a hard man. I think internally Geary would have a lot of respect from his peers and the way he plays his footy is a great example to the kids.
How is his football a great example to anyone? Jason Holmes could probably hit more targets than Geary

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:What a dick!
Sick Bro

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:I feel bad. SainterK took offence to some of the Geary bashing on here and I was one of the culprits. So I apologise for hurting SainterKs feelings.

Geary is tough and couragous and easily in our best 22. I think my gripe is that he shouldn't be the spare man in defence with the main responsibility of running and kicking up field. Id prefer him to be more a defensive player and have Savage, Newnes, Webster, Roberton as the designated kickers. Not really Gears fault he is asked to that job. More a criticism of the coach strategy. Anyone Sorry SainterK. Come back.
So someone took offence to opinion os a few about a player that cannot kick for peanuts. SainterK has been fantastic at dishing it out .......
< MOD EDIT. POSTER WARNED FOR BAITING >

bergsone
SS Life Member

There are no EASY spots on a footy field

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
gringo wrote:Classy guy aren't you. Say it to his face if you are such a hard man. I think internally Geary would have a lot of respect from his peers and the way he plays his footy is a great example to the kids.
How is his football a great example to anyone? Jason Holmes could probably hit more targets than Geary

Probably the same way trying to get a rise out of people on the internet makes you a great example to internet trolls and Plugger, Geary leads by example by going in hard to every contest and going flat out every time. He's very small but will run head on at guys much bigger. He doesn't let his deficiencies hold him back, just gets on with it. Kind of like a guy who every one thinks is a jerk that keeps on posting like a trooper. You guys are kind of similar, he keeps going in hard despite not being highly skilled... you keep posting despite having nothing to contribute. :wink:

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

Probably the same way trying to get a rise out of people on the internet makes you a great example to internet trolls and Plugger, Geary leads by example by going in hard to every contest and going flat out every time. He's very small but will run head on at guys much bigger. He doesn't let his deficiencies hold him back, just gets on with it. Kind of like a guy who every one thinks is a jerk that keeps on posting like a trooper. You guys are kind of similar, he keeps going in hard despite not being highly skilled... you keep posting despite having nothing to contribute. :wink:
Game. Set. Match. Gringo just won the internet.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

It seems The Redeemer is beyond redemption in this thread.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Congratulations Gears. It's your team on Saturday. You need to find a way to drag them over the line. Takes the game on, take risks, maybe take a player out (the oppo that is). Make it happen out there!
Let's hope he plays to his strengths and doesn't suddenly think he's Luke hodge. :D

Good on you gears... Great journey of persistence and hard work to get where you are today, congrats, hope we can pull off a win.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I feel bad. SainterK took offence to some of the Geary bashing on here and I was one of the culprits. So I apologise for hurting SainterKs feelings.

Geary is tough and couragous and easily in our best 22. I think my gripe is that he shouldn't be the spare man in defence with the main responsibility of running and kicking up field. Id prefer him to be more a defensive player and have Savage, Newnes, Webster, Roberton as the designated kickers. Not really Gears fault he is asked to that job. More a criticism of the coach strategy. Anyone Sorry SainterK. Come back.
So someone took offence to opinion os a few about a player that cannot kick for peanuts. SainterK has been fantastic ....< MOD EDIT. POSTER WARNED FOR BAITING >

Are you mentally ill? Why would you want anyone to do what that tool did? Grow up for gods sake.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Given it is ANZAC Day, and given the way Geary plays the game he is a worthy pick for day as a fill-in Captain.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

round one
12 kicks 12 handballs 8 contested possies disp eff at 79% and 6 1%ers
round two
10 kicks 5 handballs 4 contested possies disp eff at 86.7% 5 tackles
round three
9 kicks 3 handballs running at 75% (in that shite game)

so yeah
shouldnt really be capt with that disp eff

i mean running at an average of what?... nearly 80%?

f****** deadwood useless, who in their right mind would even pick him each week, must seriously have NFI this club picking a muppet like gears
cant kick, cant hit up a team mate...no good
trade table next year
:roll:

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Congratulations Gears. It's your team on Saturday. You need to find a way to drag them over the line. Takes the game on, take risks, maybe take a player out (the oppo that is). Make it happen out there!
Let's hope he plays to his strengths and doesn't suddenly think he's Luke hodge. :D

Good on you gears... Great journey of persistence and hard work to get where you are today, congrats, hope we can pull off a win.
I suspect they've given him the captaincy to see if that will take him up a level

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
dragit wrote:

I suspect they've given him the captaincy to see if that will take him up a level

I suspect its just his turn.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Don't think he is a good player and wont make a good captain.

Doesn't seem up to it

You are garbage - Enough said
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
dragit wrote:

Well if you are hoping that he suddenly starts delivering long flat bullets, get ready for disappointment.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:round one
12 kicks 12 handballs 8 contested possies disp eff at 79% and 6 1%ers
round two
10 kicks 5 handballs 4 contested possies disp eff at 86.7% 5 tackles
round three
9 kicks 3 handballs running at 75% (in that shite game)

so yeah
shouldnt really be capt with that disp eff

i mean running at an average of what?... nearly 80%?

f****** deadwood useless, who in their right mind would even pick him each week, must seriously have NFI this club picking a muppet like gears
cant kick, cant hit up a team mate...no good
trade table next year
:roll:
Well Brendon Goddard has a disp eff of 74.6% this year, so I suppose Geary is a better kick than BJ. Your stats prove it.