Some Perspective

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

Re: Some Perspective

plugger66 wrote:
sainter#4 wrote:Hey plugger why are you being such a goose? Who cares who Tony is?? He gives us info we don't get anywhere eLse and I don't see why it's so important to fulfil a need to work out who someone is.

I couldn't give a rats who Tony is. I was pointing out to Gringo that Tony wouldn't be on the match committee or a coach because he was upset that someone would post on here if that was their job and then guessed what he did at the club. I have an idea try not to have a gander at my posts anymore.

I can't help paying attention when someone likes to make an ass of themselves. But hey I'm sure you are a fountain Of knowledge at the goings on of the club and that it would make you an expert on the info Tony provides from time to time and whether the club thinks it's that big of a deal.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sainter#4 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
sainter#4 wrote:Hey plugger why are you being such a goose? Who cares who Tony is?? He gives us info we don't get anywhere eLse and I don't see why it's so important to fulfil a need to work out who someone is.

I couldn't give a rats who Tony is. I was pointing out to Gringo that Tony wouldn't be on the match committee or a coach because he was upset that someone would post on here if that was their job and then guessed what he did at the club. I have an idea try not to have a gander at my posts anymore.

I can't help paying attention when someone likes to make an ass of themselves. But hey I'm sure you are a fountain Of knowledge at the goings on of the club and that it would make you an expert on the info Tony provides from time to time and whether the club thinks it's that big of a deal.

What a weird post. I suggest you put on ignore. Even you should be able to work out how to do that.

sainter#4
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
sainter#4 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What a weird post. I suggest you put on ignore. Even you should be able to work out how to do that.
If you could work out how to find and click on the reply button then believe me I wont have any trouble

noob
Club Player

Sounds like from Tony's perspective next week is more important then the effort they've dished up so far.

longtimesaint
Club Player

They have much bigger bodies and we are as yet young and inexperienced.
Back to back 6 day breaks also had an effect.
We are going to have ups and downs until we have a core of players with 2 or 3 pre-seasons behind them.
The main thing is to bounce back next week

One year will be our year
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

The "commentators" said that both sides had about half of their players that had played less than 50 games. Not sure that is right but we are a long way behind them.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
longtimesaint
Club Player

Jacks Back wrote:The "commentators" said that both sides had about half of their players that had played less than 50 games. Not sure that is right but we are a long way behind them.
We have players with less than 10 games -members, Sinclair, Lonie, McCartin. And Billings and Dunstan less than 20.
Also they are mostly lightly framed at present.

One year will be our year
Austinnn
Club Player

They did have a lot of youngsters on their team too, but the key is how many vets they have still playing. Pendlebury, Swan, Cloke, Blair, Goldsack, Toovey and Brown all played in the 2010 GF didn't they? Plus Varcoe from the 2009 GF. We had Dempster, Fisher and Schneider, plus I think Geary was emergency.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Grrrrr
Club Player

Any update on this thread? Opposite was achieved today...