Saints v Suns Rd 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Saints v Suns Rd 2

Just looking at ticket prices. Can get a family pass for $84 which is pretty good.

Would love to meet some of you guys if many are coming up. Perhaps you could PM me your seat numbers when applicable and I could do the rounds of Metricon.

periosaint
Club Player

Re: Saints v Suns Rd 2

We will be there. Hopefully around 10 of us.
We were there in round 1 2 years ago.
No great expectations for this year.
My all time interstate record is 0-5.

I promised my daughter a flag before she turns 5!
saintvic
Club Player

My daughter and I are going to the Saints v Gold Coast game next week and are staying in Broadbeach.

Can anyone tell me if the courtesy buses still pick up from Broadbeach and where?

stevie
Saintsational Legend

saintvic wrote:My daughter and I are going to the Saints v Gold Coast game next week and are staying in Broadbeach.

Can anyone tell me if the courtesy buses still pick up from Broadbeach and where?

I know they used to pick up from Pac Fair shopping centre bro but that has big renos going on to half of it so may be affected.

Check out the info on the Suns website would be your best bet.

Will go to Metricon on the Friday arve if the Sainrs are training and hope to meet some of you guys then

Yeah just checked out Suns site. You can get a free shuttle from Broadbeach South Station - which is a light rail station - at the front of Pac Fair, on the Gold Coast highway. Should be close to wherever in Broadie you are staying.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

saintvic wrote:My daughter and I are going to the Saints v Gold Coast game next week and are staying in Broadbeach.

From Australia Fair and how old is your daughter?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:

You have issues. Surely a guy like you just gets a girl with a click of your fingers. Or at least $130.

saintvic
Club Player

stevie wrote:

I know they used to pick up from Pac Fair shopping centre bro but that has big renos going on to half of it so may be affected.

Check out the info on the Suns website would be your best bet.

Will go to Metricon on the Friday arve if the Sainrs are training and hope to meet some of you guys then

Yeah just checked out Suns site. You can get a free shuttle from Broadbeach South Station - which is a light rail station - at the front of Pac Fair, on the Gold Coast highway. Should be close to wherever in Broadie you are staying.

Thanks for all the info, that should be opposite from where we are staying.

Can you post on here if there is open training as may be able to go watch that too.

Thanks Vicki :)

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Yeah the Saints usually train at 3 pm the day before the game there. School hols this time so easier to go

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

You have issues. Surely a guy like you just gets a girl with a click of your fingers. Or at least $130.

Not all of us can afford your parlour lifestyle. We have to get married instead.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

Not all of us can afford your parlour lifestyle. We have to get married instead.
Marriage is more expensive!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

Marriage is more expensive!
Far more.

plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

You have issues. Surely you should learn to not take everything so seriously.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

I think if you read my post properly its far from serious.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:

I think if you read my post properly its far from serious.
I think if you read my post properly its far from serious