Enemies and Stalkers

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Stalker !!!
... posting after me is not on.

Guilty.
Hang him immediately.

'n we'll talk about it later.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:

This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.
Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.

the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.

so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Joe Bloggs wrote:Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .

that would have to one of the biggest understatements i have ever read on this forum......give it a rest mate...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
BackFromTheChinaCafe
Club Player

Joe Bloggs wrote:Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .
Does Joe seek 'incite' or 'insight'?

Maybe Joe seek both?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BackFromTheChinaCafe wrote:
Does Joe seek 'incite' or 'insight'?

Maybe Joe seek both?

yep......duel nics me thinks,.....trouble making attempt that didn't work...

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Inciteful comment China Cafe. Dripping with incitefulness. And irony. So says the SENsei.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

incitefulness. ...................?????.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

no such word....

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.
Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.

the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.

You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.
Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

A very insightful mod reply!! I think P66 was making a point about a certain poster than being serious about baiting per se. IMIO. (in my insightful opinion)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsei wrote:I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)

no mate....got your point...

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
SENsei wrote:I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)

So the matter is now finite?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsei wrote:
stinger wrote:

8-)

So the matter is now finite?
beats me

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

the rules...

Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.

Thanks for the reply and yes you are right. Wasn't worth a warning. Just trying to say that people on ignore should ignore or should take people off ignore. They guess that the next post is about them and claim stalking. Even worse is when they have a go at you and reply which is your right they still claim stalking. Its bloody childish. If I was a mod and got reports with basically no bias at all that IMO should be a warning because its wasting peoples time.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

the rules...

since when has telling the truth been baiting ffs.......i don't want the guy to ever respond to me. as any post of his directed to me that i have read is meant to be offensive or insulting......these facts are well known to you....

...Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society as my signature says but it certainly is not encouraged on this forum..... :roll: :roll: :roll: especially when it concerns me...
Last edited by stinger on Wed 11 Feb 2015 7:15pm, edited 3 times in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

the rules...

since when has telling the truth been baiting ffs....

When it actually isn't the truth and is in actual fact wrong.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a wonderful informed voice of reason he is and is an asset to the whole forum.

His football commentary and opinions are outstanding and his social comments on here are incomparable.

What a guy.

You are garbage - Enough said
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Where is a sarcasm emoticon when you need it?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a wonderful informed voice of reason he is and is an asset to the whole forum.

His football commentary and opinions are outstanding and his social comments on here are incomparable.

What a guy.
just re-read his post to refresh my old failing memory....i think he must be talking about himself as he certainly fits the profile of the poster he describes...i posted something he obviously disagreed with....he sent me an abusive pm telling me to stick my smart arse comments up my f****** arse....choice.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a guy.

Are you on 2 warnings?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

This thread, with the OP, was on a hiding to nothing to head south.
Locked.