Con and Plugger

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Con and Plugger

Con and Plugger

You are both on 2 warnings inside 7 days and if you continue to breach the rule below after this fair warning then I shall issue the third warning and impose the ban.

RULES SPECIFY:
Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Con and Plugger

BackFromUSA wrote:Con and Plugger

You are both on 2 warnings inside 7 days and if you continue to breach the rule below after this fair warning then I shall issue the third warning and impose the ban.

RULES SPECIFY:
Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

Cant speak for Con but I only have one warning. Instead of big noting can you apologise for telling everyone incorrect information.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Interesting that I just got a warning after I posted that. Some mods will look for anything to prove them right. Maybe if you warned the poster who started it in the first place the other poster wouldn't respond. Its quite obvious to me that you want to get rid of me. Fair enough but you showed your bias towards me before you were a mod. By the way I gather you wouldn't care if a poster suggested to everyone on here you were masturbating whilst posting.

I suppose I should suck it up as you always suggest.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Actually you are correct in one thing - I posted this post before officially issuing the 2nd warning purely to prevent you both from breaching rules again before I could alert you in the forum of the impending possible ban. The formal 2nd warnings were then issued to both parties immediately after this post. First Con (because he offended first) and then Plugger (because he offended in reply) ...

What you should be mindful of is that at least one if you DESERVED the 3rd warning and a ban for an additional breach but this thread and the moderation path is designed to get you both to stop bickering on the forum - not to ban you.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Interesting that I just got a warning after I posted that. Some mods will look for anything to prove them right. Maybe if you warned the poster who started it in the first place the other poster wouldn't respond. Its quite obvious to me that you want to get rid of me. Fair enough but you showed your bias towards me before you were a mod. By the way I gather you wouldn't care if a poster suggested to everyone on here you were masturbating whilst posting.

I suppose I should suck it up as you always suggest.
Re "caring" - Con was warned.

I am not biased.

Rules are same for everyone.

Warnings issued for breaches.

3 warnings in 7 days = a ban.

Please don't breach.

We don't want to ban anyone.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:Actually you are correct in one thing - I posted this post before officially issuing the 2nd warning purely to prevent you both from breaching rules again before I could alert you in the forum of the impending possible ban. The formal 2nd warnings were then issued to both parties immediately after this post. First Con (because he offended first) and then Plugger (because he offended in reply) ...

What you should be mindful of is that at least one if you DESERVED the 3rd warning and a ban for an additional breach but this thread and the moderation path is designed to get you both to stop bickering on the forum - not to ban you.

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to repent. Im actually off to church to offer my soul to the lord. And I will be trying to ignore Con in future but its very hard when he telling everyone on here I am masturbating as I am typing. Donbt many who could just ignore that. I could report it but last time he suggested I was paying for sex it was on the board for 4 days for all to see before it was taken to the AE for all to see.

|Andy|
Club Player

What is the point of this post? Why is there a need to advertise this to everybody?

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

|Andy| wrote:What is the point of this post? Why is there a need to advertise this to everybody?
To ensure the posters know that they are near a ban AND other readers of the forum to be made aware that the moderation team do implement the rules and are trying to eradicate the bickering in the threads.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
|Andy| wrote:What is the point of this post? Why is there a need to advertise this to everybody?
To ensure the posters know that they are near a ban AND other readers of the forum to be made aware that the moderation team do implement the rules and are trying to eradicate the bickering in the threads.

And you can assure us you have always done this when a person is on a second warning because I remember a mod suggesting someone was on a second warning previously but no name or thread was started about them.

If anything it could get another poster who doesn't rate Con or myself to bait hoping hoping we bite back and then we are gone. Of course you will tell us to ignore or report.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Good point plugger66. Never thought of that. The intent is as outlined above. Never even contemplated that it might stimulate other posters to bait you or Con into a 3rd breach. Best you both be careful then. Perhaps let us warn the baiter? I would recommend using the report function to alert us to baiting.

Freebird
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote:Actually you are correct in one thing - I posted this post before officially issuing the 2nd warning purely to prevent you both from breaching rules again before I could alert you in the forum of the impending possible ban. The formal 2nd warnings were then issued to both parties immediately after this post. First Con (because he offended first) and then Plugger (because he offended in reply) ...

Con does not appear to be the type to start throwing insults on the other hand P66 belittles all and sundry. Saintsational would be better off without 66 and his abuse.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:

Con does not appear to be the type to start throwing insults on the other hand P66 belittles all and sundry. Saintsational would be better off without 66 and his abuse.

A perfect example as to why this thread should not exist. By the way Freebird if you actually looked at why we both got warnings you will see you are completely wrong. I never belittle anyone until they get personal. Saying you disagree with them isn't belittling. Surely you get that. Now mods remove this thread before we gat others trying to start something.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Take care Con I luv your passionate posting even if I disagree with some of your sentiments at times.

I really lurve the efforts you have been putting into the Essendope thread, you are a like a little Jack Russell dog, you chase something down and shake every last little thingy out of it. So pleased don't get banned, the Essendope thread really needs your input, young man.

As for you and P76 flame wars.................. pppppft, childish IMHO. Quite simply they are very tedious & booooooring. I'm sure many posters might read the first few words, like I do, and think, this will be a lot of codswallop and don't read any more of those posts & retorts between the two of you.

Just ignore it Con.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Take care Con I luv your passionate posting even if I disagree with some of your sentiments at times.

I really lurve the efforts you have been putting into the Essendope thread, you are a like a little Jack Russell dog, you chase something down and shake every last little thingy out of it. So pleased don't get banned, the Essendope thread really needs your input, young man.

As for you and P76 flame wars.................. pppppft, childish IMHO. Quite simply they are very tedious & booooooring. I'm sure many posters might read the first few words, like I do, and think, this will be a lot of codswallop and don't read any more of those posts & retorts between the two of you.

Just ignore it Con.

Again a perfect example why this thread is crap. All the haters have their say and try to get me to bite. Sure that is baiting mods so there should be 2 warnings so far in this stupid thread.

Its really hilarious stuff. P76. Wow.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
loris wrote:Take care Con I luv your passionate posting even if I disagree with some of your sentiments at times.

Just ignore it Con.

Again a perfect example why this thread is crap. All the haters have their say and try to get me to bite. Sure that is baiting mods so there should be 2 warnings so far in this stupid thread.

Its really hilarious stuff. P76. Wow.
Sorry I must disagree but the other mods may agree.

Both posts make commentary on your posting style and not you as an individual. Neither insulting in my view. Can't find a rule that they breach and they are definitely not "baiting" as neither includes a statement that requires any other response than "I do not do such and such" in response. Neither post justifies a warning or your responding with a post that breaches rules.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

closing the thread to comments but leaving it here until Con sees it.

Then it will be moved to admin firum