List Management

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Die Hard 7
Club Player

List Management

From my count so far we will bring in eli, minch, shents off the rookie list and is weller as well ???? then picks 1,21,22,41 in the draft and 2 rookie picks as well as membrey. That is a total of 10 players. 11 if you count weller, and so will continue on to next season with 6 less (hayes, stnaley, tdl, maister, gwilt, jones, dunnel) meaning that there will be 7 senior spots up for grabs. the draft picks and eli, shents and minch take up those so therefore we still need a spot for membrey, and weller if he is upgraded?(can someone please tell me what is going on there as I have read he received an extension although it did not state whether or not he will be upgraded).

In order for membrey to come in someone must get cut and if weller comes in then 2 must be cut.. who will they be? thoughts?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: List Management

Milera has gone and if they upgrade Weller then Schneider will go.

Ross who?
Club Player

Terry is all but gone, Schneider is being discussed by the powers that be this coming week. IMO he is gone also.
Weller will depend on senior list spots, but we have committed to him for 2 yrs with a contract. Club said he will start 2015 on either the senior list... or as a nominated rookie

Blake Acres fan club VIP
sasaint
Club Player

Milera is an unfulfilled talent. I wonder whether spending some time back home and the realisation that neither Port nor Crows were willing to trade even a junk pick for him will make him think about pulling on the Saints jumper again. He has more potential upside over the coming years than Schneider, but I suspect probably both of these gooses are cooked. :(

Patience young grasshopper