Banning of Principle of Q'uo

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Re: Banning of Principle of Q'uo

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Regardless of whether this thread is closed or not, Bunk_Moreland will not be bullied by the usual suspects who are more akin to a pack of wild dogs, into posting in any particular fashion.

This bullyboy, high handed, holier than thou attacks on posters rights has to stop as well.

Bunk_Moreland can post in whatever style and fashion Bunk_Moreland deems fit, and to hell with any other poster.

Bun_Moreland says get used to it, or don't post on SS.

Gold Bun.....gold. Well at least gold plated gold. I must say this forthright Bunk has more spunk than that punk with the name that cannot be named who used to post junk.

This thread continues to deliver and any calls for it to be delete/closed/removed are premature. There is plenty of gold to be panned in this creekbed!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Regardless of whether this thread is closed or not, Bunk_Moreland will not be bullied by the usual suspects who are more akin to a pack of wild dogs, into posting in any particular fashion.

This bullyboy, high handed, holier than thou attacks on posters rights has to stop as well.

Bunk_Moreland can post in whatever style and fashion Bunk_Moreland deems fit, and to hell with any other poster.

Bun_Moreland????

Yet another Id?

I hope this new incarnation doesn't post in the third person.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

For someone who thinks this is a waste of forum space you seem very willing to post on this thread GO

And SEN it was a typo BunK_Moreland apologies for dropping the k from BM's nic.

What a travesty

What a grievous error.

This is getting into the realms of bullying and victimizing Bunk_Moreland because BM wont toe the bullyboy, wild dog pack, line.

You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:

Bun_Moreland????

Yet another Id?

What do you mean Yet another Id?

Are you claiming Bunk_Moreland is one of multiple Id's?

if so please inform the forum what is the other ID or ID's?

Walk the Walk or cease this harassment and bullying.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:For someone who thinks this is a waste of forum space you seem very willing to post on this thread GO

And SEN it was a typo BunK_Moreland apologies for dropping the k from BM's nic.

What a travesty

What a grievous error.

This is getting into the realms of bullying and victimizing Bunk_Moreland because BM wont toe the bullyboy, wild dog pack, line.

Yes I got that. But could not pass up a chance for a piss take........

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

GrumpyOne wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:Bun_Moreland says get used to it, or don't post on SS.
Bun_Moreland????
The long awaited fourth person poster??? :mrgreen:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

P66 says BM isnt being bullied so he will continue to ask questions as he sees fit and says if you dont like it then dont post on SS. P66 wonders if there are other issues at play here.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

P66 says BM isnt being bullied so he will continue to ask questions as he sees fit and says if you dont like it then dont post on SS. P66 wonders if there are other issues at play here.
BM is going down the Joe Hockey line that "everyone is against me" and "I am the victim" here.

BM asks why P66 is talking in third person, if not to harass and harangue Bunk_Moreland because that is Bunk_Morelands chosen method of communication?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Bunk_Moreland wrote: BM asks why P66 is talking in third person, if not to harass and harangue Bunk_Moreland because that is Bunk_Morelands chosen method of communication?
I choose to speak and write in English. If anyone replies to me in English I will report them to the Mods for bullying.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

8856Brother has never read so much bulls*** in all his life.

GrumpyOne wrote:

Bun_Moreland????

Yet another Id?

Reincarnated says this.

Fly my pretty's! Fly!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

BM is going down the Joe Hockey line that "everyone is against me" and "I am the victim" here.

BM asks why P66 is talking in third person, if not to harass and harangue Bunk_Moreland because that is Bunk_Morelands chosen method of communication?

P66 has just decided how hilarious it is and he wants everyone to laugh.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

In keeping with Bunk_Moreland's open and honest disclosure policy, this is the PM received from Simon re handling of Bunk_Moreland and all you bully boy, high handed, hurtful rabble rousing, non conforming posters who wish to bait, attack, harass, and harangue Bunk_Moreland

Printed with the authors permission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunk

I want to be clear here.

We will request posters refer to you as Bunk_Moreland as your chosen name BUT it is acceptable if posters make a connection between your old and new nic. You are the same human. In the same vein as the "artist previously known as Prince" ... all we have said (as far as I am aware) is that when using your name they must reference you as Bunk_Moreland.

For historical reference it is acceptable in my view (and the other moderators are free to agree or disagree) for posters to say something like "Bunk_Moreland you say that Richardson sucks as a coach but when you were under than the old nic (or even use the nic) you were singing his praises." ... why? Because that usage is HISTORICALLY accurate.

Simon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

So that is the decision.

I will abide by the mods decision

I will not be reporting anubody who posts within the above guidelines

I will however report anybody who refers to me as joffaboy, JB, etc.

The mods have told me I am the same human, so I must be and on this forum I abide by the mods decisions.

Now everyone should take my lead and do the same.

Me

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Bun_Moreland????

Yet another Id?

Reincarnated says this.

Fly my pretty's! Fly!

does your pretty girlfriend have a fly as a pet?....weird...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:In keeping with Bunk_Moreland's open and honest disclosure policy, this is the PM received from Simon re handling of Bunk_Moreland and all you bully boy, high handed, hurtful rabble rousing, non conforming posters who wish to bait, attack, harass, and harangue Bunk_Moreland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunk

I want to be clear here.

We will request posters refer to you as Bunk_Moreland as your chosen name BUT it is acceptable if posters make a connection between your old and new nic. You are the same human. In the same vein as the "artist previously known as Prince" ... all we have said (as far as I am aware) is that when using your name they must reference you as Bunk_Moreland.

For historical reference it is acceptable in my view (and the other moderators are free to agree or disagree) for posters to say something like "Bunk_Moreland you say that Richardson sucks as a coach but when you were under than the old nic (or even use the nic) you were singing his praises." ... why? Because that usage is HISTORICALLY accurate.

Simon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

So that is the decision.

The mods have told me I am the same human, so I must be and on this forum I abide by the mods decisions.

Me

Forum rules

"It is not appropriate to post private messages in public on Saintsational Forums.

Breach may result in an official warning.'

:wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:In keeping with Bunk_Moreland's open and honest disclosure policy, this is the PM received from Simon re handling of Bunk_Moreland and all you bully boy, high handed, hurtful rabble rousing, non conforming posters who wish to bait, attack, harass, and harangue Bunk_Moreland

Bunk

I want to be clear here.

Simon

So that is the decision.

Me

Forum rules

"It is not appropriate to post private messages in public on Saintsational Forums.

Did you bother reading it Stinger. Printed with the authors permission. The author is a mod so a mod agreed to it being printed.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Bunk

I want to be clear here.

Simon

So that is the decision.

Me

Forum rules

Did you bother reading it Stinger. Printed with the authors permission. The author is a mod so a mod agreed to it being printed.

Yes that is correct Plugger66, the moderator whom sent me the PM gave me permission in another PM to publish it.

I would not publish a PM unless given express permission.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

oh ffs

seriously is this shite still goin on?

we know who you are we know who you still are
who friggin cares
if he wants to play silly games about nics and previous nicks becasue he left in a huff never to come back, but came back

seriously
who gives a cup of fig jam marmalade

i met you as joffa
when i see you at the next finals series i will say hello joff

good lord

i will now report my own post for using
ffs
shite
and the name joffa
:roll: 8-)

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:oh ffs

seriously is this shite still goin on?

we know who you are we know who you still are
who friggin cares
if he wants to play silly games about nics and previous nicks becasue he left in a huff never to come back, but came back

seriously
who gives a cup of fig jam marmalade

i met you as joffa
when i see you at the next finals series i will say hello joff

good lord

i will now report my own post for using
ffs
shite
and the name joffa
:roll: 8-)

Bunk_Moreland is deeply distressed by all of this.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i hate fishing
nearly as much as i hate golf

painfully boring

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:i hate fishing
nearly as much as i hate golf

painfully boring

Bunk_Moreland welcomes matrix to spring and one of the past times Saints supporters partake in in the month of September.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

matrix says it was the first day of spring and it pissed down with rain and was cold as hell yesterday

he wasnt happy
he says bring on summer and shorts and drinking ciders

matrix is also very busy with work and is happy about that as he can save for roos 300th game next year near the end of the season

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman just ate a salad.

Dr Spaceman found a gerkin in that salad.

Dr Spaceman wasn't expecting a gerkin to be in the salad.

Dr Spaceman liked that gerkin very much.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

There's a fair few gerkins in this thread also!!!! 8-)