Nic discussion - moved from Longer and Hickey thread

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Longer and Hickey

Rubbish thread

You are garbage - Enough said
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Rubbish thread

Good response JB. Issues?

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Bunk_Moreland id you dont mind.

Issues are you are wrong and Pelchan and co know more than you about what is required on the list

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Issues are you are wrong and Pelchan and co know more than you about what is required on the list

Fancy that. A person involved in the club knowing more than a supporter. Who would have thought. OK then We wont comment on any player on the list anymore until the club does. Is that ok JB? Have you also had a personality change with your name change?

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Fancy that. A person involved in the club knowing more than a supporter. Who would have thought. OK then We wont comment on any player on the list anymore until the club does. Is that ok JB? Have you also had a personality change with your name change?

Wow glass jaw or what? You bag out anyone with a different view to yours, have done so for years, but when somebody challenges one of yours, you have a little hissy fit.

Hilarious

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Wow glass jaw or what? You bag out anyone with a different view to yours, have done so for years, but when somebody challenges one of yours, you have a little hissy fit.

Hilarious

Hissy fit, Me. Not quite but I do find it funny coming from someone who under another name bagged the place and then changed names and then came back on here and uses the excuse that its a different name so im not lying by again posting on here. Im really sorry JB that I dont think both players will be on our list in 2016 and bringing up a topic I find interesting.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Hilarious

Hissy fit, Me. Not quite but I do find it funny coming from someone who under another name bagged the place and then changed names and then came back on here and uses the excuse that its a different name so im not lying by again posting on here. Im really sorry JB that I dont think both players will be on our list in 2016 and bringing up a topic I find interesting.
Hiarious. Whats wrong P66, missing BM? Absolute glass jaw when challenged with a rubbish opinion.

And apart from baiting, I have no idea what the nic Joffaboy has to do with this thread. So reported for breaking the rules

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Hilarious

Hiarious. Whats wrong P66, missing BM? Absolute glass jaw when challenged with a rubbish opinion.

And apart from baiting, I have no idea what the nic Joffaboy has to do with this thread. So reported for breaking the rules

No glass jaw but reporting people for using a previous name is very funny. Sorry JB I will try not to upset you that much again. And no baiting in this thread. Valid opinions that have so far been shared by the club who havent played these guys together yet. Cant see why its even slightly a rubbish thread.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Because, it is quite simple

1) Longer is 20, Hickey 23 both are developing
2) Both have had injured throughout the year so have hardly been available for selection at the same time.
3) As they are developing we have no idea if they can play in a developed St.kilda team
4) We had Hickey and Pelchan went for Longer. Why would this be, so one or the other can flounder in the seconds?
5) One or the other has been injured this year, Blake is gone, Holmes and Pierce are miles off, Stanley is still finding his feet as a forward and should not be expected to ruck. So who rucks when one of the other is injured.

So in my opinion this is why it is a rubbish, premature and half cocked.

So carry on and try to bait, but that is my opinion. I know you take umbrage at others not slavishly agreeing with your opinions (although you love to belittle others opinions), but I have a right to a view, even if it ruffles your fragile feathers

Again JB it isnt baiting even slightly. At least now you have given reasons why you think its a rubbish thread. I think your reasons make some sense but again disagree with them because as of 17 games they havent played togther and there has been 7 games when both were fit. And im sure that calling it a rubbish thread with no reason is pretty belittling. Fragile yep coming from a person who reported another for calling him JB. Seriously funny if that is a term.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

2) Both have had injured throughout the year so have hardly been available for selection at the same time.
3) As they are developing we have no idea if they can play in a developed St.kilda team
4) We had Hickey and Pelchan went for Longer. Why would this be, so one or the other can flounder in the seconds?
5) One or the other has been injured this year, Blake is gone, Holmes and Pierce are miles off, Stanley is still finding his feet as a forward and should not be expected to ruck. So who rucks when one of the other is injured.

So carry on and try to bait, but that is my opinion. I know you take umbrage at others not slavishly agreeing with your opinions (although you love to belittle others opinions), but I have a right to a view, even if it ruffles your fragile feathers

Again JB it isnt baiting even slightly. At least now you have given reasons why you think its a rubbish thread. I think your reasons make some sense but again disagree with them because as of 17 games they havent played togther and there has been 7 games when both were fit. And im sure that calling it a rubbish thread with no reason is pretty belittling. Fragile yep coming from a person who reported another for calling him JB. Seriously funny if that is a term.
Reported again for baiting. Nothing to do with this thread but you continue to try to start a flame war. Everyone is sick of your flame wars with BM, so dont try and start one with me.

Reason Joffaboy is gone is because that nic got involved with personalities and flame wars.

Bunk_Moreland does not do this, has nobody on ignore, and abides by the new rules. You dont like being reported, dont bait or start flame wars, really simple.

As well as that you didn't read my post. They have 17 games in one season. Hickey had the first five because Longer is as raw as. Hickey was the better early option. Since then they have had 2 games where they have both been available. You may or may not realise that Richo is chucking around the players to see who will be with us at year end.

We have no idea at this stage of development if they can play together or not. We dont know what rule changes may occur in the next two years like limited interchange which may change the dynamics of the whole setup.

And who rucks if one is injured? Do we sacrifice Stanley who has just started to show something up forward?

And why cant either develop as a forward ruckman? How would you know?

Premature. Bump it in two years.

And stop baiting. Joffaboy may have put up with your baiting, Bunk_Moreland treats the forum rules with the respect it deserves. You should as well.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Reported again for baiting. Nothing to do with this thread but you continue to try to start a flame war. Everyone is sick of your flame wars with BM, so dont try and start one with me.

Reason Joffaboy is gone is because that nic got involved with personalities and flame wars.

Bunk_Moreland does not do this, has nobody on ignore, and abides by the new rules. You dont like being reported, dont bait or start flame wars, really simple.

As well as that you didn't read my post. They have 17 games in one season. Hickey had the first five because Longer is as raw as. Hickey was the better early option. Since then they have had 2 games where they have both been available. You may or may not realise that Richo is chucking around the players to see who will be with us at year end.

We have no idea at this stage of development if they can play together or not. We dont know what rule changes may occur in the next two years like limited interchange which may change the dynamics of the whole setup.

And who rucks if one is injured? Do we sacrifice Stanley who has just started to show something up forward?

And why cant either develop as a forward ruckman? How would you know?

Premature. Bump it in two years.

And stop baiting. Joffaboy may have put up with your baiting, Bunk_Moreland treats the forum rules with the respect it deserves. You should as well.

Reported again. mods must love you. Again its a valid point as another who disagrees with me pointed out. The moral crusader. And thanks for telling me what I may or may not have realised. Not reported as I dont get what your point even is. And as an umpire i dont report for minor offences and you would be under 100 points and just get a reprimand. Now smile JB and stop shaking as you read and post.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

At least I've learnt from this thread that plugs can back down a bit and see the other side and that JB and The Bunker may happen to have identical DNA.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:At least I've learnt from this thread that plugs can back down a bit and see the other side and that JB and The Bunker may happen to have identical DNA.

SP. Bunk Moreland has specifically requested that you and others don't use the nic JB in reference to him. Whatever his reasons are, it's his choice and his request should be respected. Further goading of him by referring to him as JB will draw a warning.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:At least I've learnt from this thread that plugs can back down a bit and see the other side and that JB and The Bunker may happen to have identical DNA.

SP. Bunk Moreland has specifically requested that you and others don't use the nic JB in reference to him. Whatever his reasons are, it's his choice and his request should be respected. Further goading of him by referring to him as JB will draw a warning.

Seriously. Well I dont want to be p66 or Tugger66 or plunger66. Its either plugger66 or I to want warnings.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Seriously. Well I dont want to be p66 or Tugger66 or plunger66. Its either plugger66 or I to want warnings.
Surley you can't be serious. :D

Wait for it.

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

That's not fair...you give me some great names to call you then say if I use them I get a warning. What about Leyland P76? that's an obscure reference to an old car that was not very good.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Plugger I take your point and agree that the banter around this has been harmless, and in mostly good natured reference to the history of the forum.

However a poster has requested multiple times over several weeks in various threads that other posters do not refer to him as a certain nic. It's courtesy to respect that request whatever his reasons might be and whether others regard them as valid or not. If someone asks numerous times for people not to call him a certain thing and people just keep on calling him that, then it's the job of the mods to have his request respected.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

That's not fair...you give me some great names to call you then say if I use them I get a warning. What about Leyland P76? that's an obscure reference to an old car that was not very good.

You can use that and f**kwit66.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Plugger I take your point and agree that the banter around this has been harmless, and in mostly good natured reference to the history of the forum.

However a poster has requested multiple times over several weeks in various threads that other posters do not refer to him as a certain nic. It's courtesy to respect that request whatever his reasons might be and whether others regard them as valid or not. If someone asks numerous times for people not to call him a certain thing and people just keep on calling him that, then it's the job of the mods to have his request respected.
I think JB has basically said he's Bunk but changed his nick to stop slanging matches. So as long as it's not warfare, you can call Bunk JB.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

so if someone calls me a cleaner then i can expect that poster to get a warning if i report the post???

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I think JB has basically said he's Bunk but changed his nick to stop slanging matches. So as long as it's not warfare, you can call Bunk JB.

a couple of posters left throwing their toys out of the cot vowing never to return....both are now back it seems.....i don't have a problem with that as long as both follow the rules.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: so if someone calls me a cleaner then i can expect that poster to get a warning if i report the post???
In the past that term has been used in context as a put down and to belittle. Certainly that would draw a warning in the Fan Forum, not in the AE.

From the forum rules,
"There will be zero tolerance for teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour. Such behaviour constitutes a breach of rules and a Saintsational warning will be issued."

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Never said Bunk_Moreland was joffaboy or vica versa, so dont lie.

in case many of you cant differentate between an internet persona and real life, here is a hint. An internet persona is not the real person, just as the now defunct joffaboy is not Bunk_Moreland.

With the change of rules on this forum, I asked Simon to disable Joffaboy as a nic and to change the new nic I had to Bunk_Moreland. Reason being is that joffaboy had outlived its usefulness and a new persona was needed for the new Saintsational.

Really I know many on here think that avatars in cyberspace are real, but in fact they arent.

Joffaboy got multiple warnings, but never banned, from SS. After discussions with SImon and having the new nic, Bunk_Moreland has had not one warning and wont get one, as the new persona is not the old persona. This is the reason I am not JB or Joffa or Joffaboy and I regard it as baiting andd aginst the forum rules to continue with it.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

a couple of posters left throwing their toys out of the cot vowing never to return....both are now back it seems.....i don't have a problem with that as long as both follow the rules.....
Amother untruth. Please dont bend the truth to try and start a flame war. Joffaboy stated on BF that Joffaboy would never post on SS again, and has not.

Joffaboy still post over at BF.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote: so if someone calls me a cleaner then i can expect that poster to get a warning if i report the post???
In the past that term has been used in context as a put down and to belittle. Certainly that would draw a warning in the Fan Forum, not in the AE.

From the forum rules,
"There will be zero tolerance for teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour. Such behaviour constitutes a breach of rules and a Saintsational warning will be issued."

Exactly, and thank you for posting this St.Byron.

unfortunately, I will continue to report this baiting, I know it makes work for the mods, but wasn't the revamp of the rules by Simon, in part to stop flame wars and baiting of posters.

I regard this continually going off topic to bait, belittle, and bully Bunk_Moreland by incorrectly labelling the nic with another name as a sure breach of the forum rules.

And Plugger66, dont blame the player, blame the game. Bunk_Moreland didn't make up the forum rules, but Bunk_Moreland will exercise his right to make others abide by them when they break them.